Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary 1

Styx_Prime

SINCERE thanks to everyone at Digital Extremes and the Warframe crew! Legendary 1 means a lot to me, and hey, it only took 8+ years to get here! Here's to more fun, amazing memories with the community, the team, and of course, the game!

JaPbNtf.jpg

Rank 30 is probably "the big Mastery Rank" because you receive a myriad of perks/benefits. At Legendary 1, you'll receive +500 to your Daily Standing Limit, +5000 Daily Focus Limit, +50 Void Trace Storage, and +1 Legendary Core.

1 minute ago, Styx_Prime said:

Rank 30 is probably "the big Mastery Rank" because you receive a myriad of perks/benefits. At Legendary 1, you'll receive +500 to your Daily Standing Limit, +5000 Daily Focus Limit, +50 Void Trace Storage, and +1 Legendary Core.

Thanks. I was hoping for improved mod capacity past 30 or improved uptime/decreased downtime for relay blessings, but it seems L1 works like a standard MR improvements.

1 minute ago, Jarriaga said:

Thanks. I was hoping for improved mod capacity past 30 or improved uptime/decreased downtime for relay blessings, but it seems L1 works like a standard MR improvements.

Where are the complains about lack of respect for invested time at?

4 minutes ago, Styx_Prime said:

Admit it, you got to see Duviri Paradox gameplay and they made your frame 1 inch taller for every Legendary rank but had to sign a NDA.

1 hour ago, Styx_Prime said:

Those are so demotivating as Legendary 1 rewards, i expect something better, like exclusive cosmetics, even a small emblem will do. Sigh, and also at least give us more riven capacity at Legendary 1 instead of merely 50+ void traces. Just very underwhelming, then I think my journey ends at L1, after that will only lvl weapons that I like. Thanks for your info. 💓

15 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

so is there a test you have to do for legendary 1 or not? 

There is a test. You eliminate targets with your Primary weapon, and there are three rounds. For each round, the amount of targets eliminated increases.

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

Oh so people do care about Mastery rank afterall. 

What matters is different for different people.

It matters to some, but not most. If it really mattered to many people, MR requirements for everything wouldn't have to be insanely low, nor would the benefits for being higher diminished.

It makes sense that it not matter anyways, there's no reason to get to any MR above what's necessary to participate in everything, and there's no real reward for bothering with leveling redundant and/or useless weapons that get thrown away after.

8 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

It matters to some, but not most. If it really mattered to many people, MR requirements for everything wouldn't have to be insanely low, nor would the benefits for being higher diminished.

It makes sense that it not matter anyways, there's no reason to get to any MR above what's necessary to participate in everything, and there's no real reward for bothering with leveling redundant and/or useless weapons that get thrown away after.

Agreed though I'm probably gonna stop at mr 30 & stay there because I really have no instrent in doing MR test again after that... 

I just want to get to 30 for umbra forma's Loadout slots & + 30 Riven Slots..

8 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

The biggest benefit I saw at higher mastery was being able to turn in more toroids. This will let you sell Vox arcanes faster. If people don't need the plat then it's not a big deal though. 

On 2021-07-06 at 7:58 PM, Jarriaga said:

I was hoping it would mean more. I didn't want to check until I achieved it as I wanted the surprise. But just like most of this game... I am hugely disappointed. I was hoping the Blessings would maybe increase 5% or so each rank up now, so Legendary 1's could Bless 30%. I was also hoping it would do away with us being punished when Formaing our Frames and losing the Abilities until we unlock them again, think we've earned that right. But hey, maybe now with Rank 40 weapons we will get those 1/2 extra (with Catalyst) capacity when we do drop a Forma... WOW

On 2021-07-06 at 7:58 PM, Jarriaga said:

applicable weapons (kuva, tenet) get 31/62 catalysed capacity on a fresh forma 

was hoping myself for maybe some blessing buffs but nothing massive as theres still 29 legendary ranks to go

Am 6.7.2021 um 20:55 schrieb Styx_Prime:

good that a mr31 absolutely needs something like that

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

Does being above MR 30 open up the door at the top of the Mastery staircase ???

technically? the corridors expanded but its just more stairs. maybe once we hit L30 we will reach simaris from the upside down. hopefully the staircase gets a grind rail when it gets that tall.

10 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

at legendary 1 you get, every one who doesn't look twice complaining that a mr1 is in a high level mission.

Even better, you get people like me who like to bully L1s by calling them MR1, haha... I am considering staying MR30 forever. 😐

Am 7.7.2021 um 14:13 schrieb White_Matter:

Oh so people do care about Mastery rank afterall. 

They started caring in the run-up to MR30 when they realised they might be able to whine some free stuff into existence where there had never been any.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Etheral_Synergy said:

technically? the corridors expanded but its just more stairs. maybe once we hit L30 we will reach simaris from the upside down. hopefully the staircase gets a grind rail when it gets that tall.

Did it not baffle everyone that the test was still in with Simaris? I was half expecting when I came to do it to find it in with Teshin. That to me makes more sense given how they went about it when you achieved MR30. There is even a nice spot to start adding that just up past Teshin himself. They missed a trick there

Archived