Legendary 1

On 2021-07-06 at 1:49 PM, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Does this legendary rank even do anything?

lil more standing each day
lil more void trace storage
free legendary core upong reaching each legendary rank
when formaing a item that can go upto rank 40. you get lil more base mod capcity.
as legendary MR 1 forma a sister weapon for the first time it starts out with 31 mod capicity

• Like 2

The worst thing for me is that I don't want a bronze sigil. So now I have to be reminded that I can rank up every time I arrive in my orbiter for the next two years. That will make me loose the will to play, if there is one thing driving me nuts, it's recurring notices. DE for the love of the God you are worshiping, every Legendary sigil should at least be GOLD!!!!!!!""! 

3 minutes ago, Julia_af_Scaniae said:

The worst thing for me is that I don't want a bronze sigil. So now I have to be reminded that I can rank up every time I arrive in my orbiter for the next two years. That will make me loose the will to play, if there is one thing driving me nuts, it's recurring notices. DE for the love of the God you are worshiping, every Legendary sigil should at least be GOLD!!!!!!!""! 

They will probably change it since many players already complaining on forum. Still, I don't understand what's the big deal? Not like anyone in the group would care about the other's icon.

Edited by Godmode_Ash
  • Like 1

On 2021-07-14 at 11:42 AM, Godmode_Ash said:

They will probably change it since many players already complaining on forum. Still, I don't understand what's the big deal? Not like anyone in the group would care about the other's icon.

I don't care what other people think. Gold is beautiful, silver, copper or bronze are not.

On 2021-07-06 at 3:03 PM, TomCruisesSon said:

Admit it, you got to see Duviri Paradox gameplay and they made your frame 1 inch taller for every Legendary rank but had to sign a NDA.

LMAO - The Paradox is the fact that it doesn't exist (Duviri) !!

Edited by uberfu

On 2021-07-06 at 6:33 PM, Styx_Prime said:

There is a test. You eliminate targets with your Primary weapon, and there are three rounds. For each round, the amount of targets eliminated increases.

Sounds like DE got lazy and repeated the MR1 Test with high level targets (Steel Path all over again?).

On 2021-07-18 at 3:02 PM, uberfu said:

Sounds like DE got lazy and repeated the MR1 Test with high level targets (Steel Path all over again?).

Not quite. Lv 80 Orb Vallis Corpus mobs. Not a new thing for me as I've run into that kind of level while doing toroid runs.

I took Hildryn to tank hits and just wasted everything with my Fulmin that wasn't even fully optimised (pure electric build I had been using on a recent Lich).

Oh well, won't say no to a legendary core as the galvanised mods have basically rinsed my endo supply for he moment 😂😂

On 2021-07-13 at 7:01 PM, (PSN)S1ckS1deSold1er- said:

I was half expecting when I came to do it to find it in with Teshin. That to me makes more sense given how they went about it when you achieved MR30. There is even a nice spot to start adding that just up past Teshin himself. They missed a trick there

They sure did. I was also expecting something a bit different. Or even a tough test (the MR30 test is the best of them all).

Teshin + SP-enemies would have made sense. The rank is just for personal cred anyways, since the rewards doesn't mean all that much to MR30 vets.

• 2 months later...