SoP Waverider and Riptide pack complaint.

Posted (edited)

I quite dislike the new packs you created. Quite dirty of you to include exclusive items to the pack and the collection in game. So far most of the suppoter packs where cosmetics or the frame and things you can get in game.

But now you've decided to make a pack with exclusive things. I was already irked at the Lavos collection giving the transmutation orb as a decoration and i'm not able to get it as is. Now you have exclusive items between the packs and collections that you can't get without getting 2 pistols and 2 warframes. This is quite predatory of you. I thought better of you DE.

Edited by Lancars
  • Like 5

Yea both the Sisters of Parvos Riptide Pack and the Waverider Collection have Yareli, the syandana, and the sidearm.  However each one has unique collectibles and/or skins and there is NO way to reasonably justify getting them both.

• Lancars changed the title to SoP Waverider and Riptide pack complaint.
Posted (edited)

Riptide Pack should have Physalia Alt Helmet and Waverider's Heart Decor since its a pack to " support " everything about Yareli.

2 different packs ( one in game and the other in RL store ) with different exclusives is a really bad move that I didn't expect from DE.

Edited by Aeon94
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I think its okay to have things exclusive to a pack, but it should be prehaps discounted if you already own the frame as to not discourage players from grinding the frame out, or making them feel bad for doing so

That way everybody sorta wins

No. Give them an inch and they will take a greedy mile. This is the start of the EA greed. Soon it will be D-EA.

• Like 1