Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The granum void requirement for summoning a sister of parvos makes it borderline impossible to get into.

Errors2149

As the title says. so if i understand this correctly. you need to do T3 (zenith coin) nightmare granum void and kill 75x level 50 errant specters. (alone)

And only then will there be a chance of a sister candidate spawning?

Who thought this was a good idea?

First of all. so far the granum void has only been a niche minigame to punish people that wanted protea. I would quess only a small fraction of players even knew much about it until SoP.

Second. Beating this minigame hardlocks you into using very few specific meta nuke/cc frames. which severely limits the accessibility, potentially even to long time players.

And third. you have to go trough this literal hell-mode potentially several times?

As far as my experience with that god forsaken minigame goes: I despise the frames associated with it's completion with fiery passion. no one want's to team up to complete it to get sisters due to how it works. There's still never enough specters to get the required kills within the time frame which i thought was fixed by now. treasurer bullet sponges are not a fun game mechanic. why is the requirement 75 specter kills when you can only reasonably be expected to get 30-40 max.

I could go on, but my main point stands: Why put an addition to the existing kuva lich system behind a incomplete side-minigame that few players are able to do?

26 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

You only need a minimum of 25 kills and you have a guaranteed chance of a spawn. It is extremely easy to get the kills with Xoris on any warframe. Clearly you don't even know how the granum void functions.

thanks for proving my point!

But if it truly is only 25 kills. why no sister candidate spawns? do i have to wait around in mission for 10 minutes? will try i suppsoe.

And they nerfed glaive weapons which you technically need for Granum Void. Also do you need to get rank 1 everytime you want another sister canditate?
Why couldn't it be like with kuva liches where you only need to play mission with at least 30 level enemies?

maybe you miss the quest completion?

15 hours ago, Errors2149 said:

But if it truly is only 25 kills. why no sister candidate spawns? do i have to wait around in mission for 10 minutes? will try i suppsoe.

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sisters of Parvos Pre-Requisites:

• Completed the Call of the Tempesterii Quest

update: apparently the Xoris is a thing and you can quite easily get all the kills you need with it. nvm

still hit or miss with the candidate spawns. sometimes they spawn immediatly after. sometimes 5 minutes after. sometimes i get tired of waiting and just leave.

edit: furthermore, and this has to be a bug. if the sister candidate does spawn. sometimes they will despawn immediatly after initating combat with them, while giving me what i can only quess is dialoque for me having been defeated by them? what.

Am 6.7.2021 um 21:28 schrieb Errors2149:

As the title says. so if i understand this correctly. you need to do T3 (zenith coin) nightmare granum void and kill 75x level 50 errant specters. (alone)

And only then will there be a chance of a sister candidate spawning?

Who thought this was a good idea?

First of all. so far the granum void has only been a niche minigame to punish people that wanted protea. I would quess only a small fraction of players even knew much about it until SoP.

Second. Beating this minigame hardlocks you into using very few specific meta nuke/cc frames. which severely limits the accessibility, potentially even to long time players.

And third. you have to go trough this literal hell-mode potentially several times?

As far as my experience with that god forsaken minigame goes: I despise the frames associated with it's completion with fiery passion. no one want's to team up to complete it to get sisters due to how it works. There's still never enough specters to get the required kills within the time frame which i thought was fixed by now. treasurer bullet sponges are not a fun game mechanic. why is the requirement 75 specter kills when you can only reasonably be expected to get 30-40 max.

I could go on, but my main point stands: Why put an addition to the existing kuva lich system behind a incomplete side-minigame that few players are able to do?

on-call can even manage lvl 1-2 alone with a useful weapon. make a setup for it and put fast fire rate on it. ammunition doesn’t run out.
when i shoot myself and collect the stuff for a while, then usually even lvl 3.

On 2021-07-07 at 5:24 AM, (PSN)C4d4l153n said:

30 level enemies?

Level 20

8 hours ago, Prototype019 said:

I cannot kill 25 errand spectres in 60 seconds. So I have to miss all the new weapons, really well done DE! you are a bunch of ......

Build your Xoris and other weapons better then. If you can't kill 25, then you've not modded your weapons good enough.

On 2021-07-13 at 6:43 PM, Prototype019 said:

I cannot kill 25 errand spectres in 60 seconds. So I have to miss all the new weapons, really well done DE! you are a bunch of ......

much as I can't stand the 'git gud' mentality a lot of people in game communities seem to have nowadays, this really is just a matter of personal skill at this point. A well-chosen loadout with decent mods could kill 25 specters in 20 seconds, assuming they spawned fast enough to let you - forget 60. 60 is generous.
If you're really having that much trouble, allow me to recommend a nuke frame like equinox or mesa. Your sister's weapons will always have those frames' associated element, but at least you'll be able to get them at a very low skill floor, as opposed to just not being able to grab one at all.
In the meantime, I'll make the secondary recommendation that you use Simaris' simulacrum area in the relay to practice modding and using your equipment. Once you're in there, you can spawn in any enemy you've ever scanned, with their AI turned off and at any level you can handle, and there's an arsenal modifier right there in the mission with you so you can swap weapons and mods to your heart's content mid-mission. Try new weapon builds, test how they do against enemies, and then revise your build in real time to see how much better you can make it.

Enter granum void > kill 25 enemies > once back outside KILL SOME ENEMIES to force the candidate to spawn.

Also, there is a bug with the candidate spawn.

If you finish the granum void near the extration point, no candidate will spawn. You gotta do it near the start of the quest.

I don't think the issue is the kills required, getting rank 1 in T3 GV is easy.  I think the problem is the extreme tedium involved in having to get the Crowns, then run the void, and still have to do the base mission just to get a sister to spawn and then it still might not have what you're looking for.  You either have to stockpile the crowns or wait for a treasurer to show up every single mission, which means that doing a single run to see if you got what you were looking for could take nearly 10 minutes of just waiting around for a treasurer, because if you don't wait for the treasurer and don't have a stockpile of crowns then you will run out quickly and literally won't be able to enter the void to get a spawn.  And it obviously takes a crown regardless of if you get what you want.

It's an awful system because it's a massively overly involved process just for a roll of the dice.  It can already take HOURS to get a larvaling to spawn with the weapon you want and those missions can be run in less than 2 minutes a pop.  I cannot imagine how long it takes to get what you're looking for with sisters, and to then have to do it multiple times when the game inevitably gives you bad rolls on your weapon because of course it has to be a horrible RNG layered turd cake.

I'm going to do the only sensible thing to do and refuse to run the content until DE does what they always do and dramatically lower the grind like a year after the fact.  I'm not suffering through that garbage pile of utter nonsense with layered RNG, resource and time gating just for some gear.  None of them look like they're worth that much suffering.

This is just wrong.
All of it.
The only thing I would say is needed, Is the Xoris, which is free when you do the quest leading up to it.  You can use ANY frame and win with that.

You don't even need a good Xoris, mine isn't even Forma'd
Just yeet, and delete.
Set your game to solo. Go to the capture mission on Pluto, Hydra
Either capture or don't depends how early you get the hand.

Hold mid click. Press mid click.
... Oh low on time? I guess you can free the guy for some bonus time. Back to work

The explosion radius insta gibs the spectres.

Got more than 25? Good you're done.
Go kill something and wait for sister to spawn.
The best part about this, is the Coin collector will often spawn on the map at the same time. So it's like getting a coin refund.

Only bugs I have experienced, is sometimes when your pet dies, you're seemed as unworthy so you don't get your sister.

On 2021-07-22 at 1:44 AM, o1517 said:

still tells me not enough to get sister?

It's telling you it's not enough to seal the void. Which is the copy pasted line from that quest chain, that has nothing to do with sisters.

I don't like saying Git Gud. Because it doesn't help anyone.
But if you can't kill 25 spectres you probably aren't ready for the sisters

Just like DannyGre said, the xoris really does make this a lot easier. Though if I can add my two cents, I'd mod the Xoris with Amalgam Organ Shatter and Killing Blow to make the wind up quite a bit faster, and also Volatile Quick Return to increase the blast radius when you detonate the Xoris. 

I was really annoyed with the Granum Void as well, until a clanmate told me to use the Xoris. With those three mods it makes it a cakewalk that you can do with any frame. Just focus on releasing the three captives quickly, then you'll have plenty of time. I'm pretty sure I've gotten all 75 kills on every Granum Void I've done since my clanmate recommended this Xoris setup.

Mod the Xoris for Heavy attack and it makes it ridiculous easy. Search for heavy attack build Xoris on youtube and you'll find it. Once you get at least 25, you're good. Don't get too close to the exit and then one will usually spawn. Also, make sure you don't have a lich already. You can't have a lich and a sister at the same time.

• 6 months later...

i believe you also have to use the highest coin tier when opening the void. using the lesser coins does not work iirc.

Also need to be on the higher tier corpus planets like pluto.

If you have railjack crew unlocked a good combat focused On call member can carry kills for the void with a good aoe weapon like ignis/zarr/orgis or such if modded well for them.

Archived