Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Missing The War Already?

Mak_Gohae

It has been over for a couple of days now and im already missing the urgency of the battles happenings.

Now everything is all calm and we are back to our normal space ninja existence and there is basically no driving force to do something compared to what we had before.

A constant war would also eventually lead to that becoming stale but Steve said in some twitter that this is going to change the core of the game? I hope we start hearing news about that soon. I want that feeling back!

What do you mean?

I mean that the event was fun and all, but seriously... having to rush in to get the rewards before they are gone kind of tips me off, especially when my schedule isn't all that forgiving. The way I play Warframe is more like any other person playing a quick Solitaire round or two before going to work, or as a filler when you don't have anything else to do (and I still managed to have lots of stuff just like more dedicated players).

That is why I don't miss the event at all. I'll be happy if it comes back (change is good), but - personally speaking - I'm better off with the usual mission or two as it's way more relaxed.

Edited by Vintovka

I miss the war as well, but I'm glad I don't feel the need to do the same mission over and over to support my side. Loved the concept, but it got repetative. I'm glad for the rest; but if the trumpets of war sound again I'll gladly step up.

The only thing I am missing from this conflict is the Detron... honestly though, I did enjoy the rush of jumping into the fray with 59,530 Napalm waiting to nuke me. Not to mention that - actual numbers speaking now - this one time we went into a room with 88 Grineer going for us and our Nova just nuked THEM: that was priceless.

One thing I would have liked would have been either a special reward for those having given 100% dedication to a cause and/or having done 100 missions for a specific faction.

It has been over for a couple of days now and im already missing the urgency of the battles happenings.

Now everything is all calm and we are back to our normal space ninja existence and there is basically no driving force to do something compared to what we had before.

A constant war would also eventually lead to that becoming stale but Steve said in some twitter that this is going to change the core of the game? I hope we start hearing news about that soon. I want that feeling back!

I sorta hoped the war would replace the alert system.

Fight X get Item/aura/resource, Fight Y get credits.

I quite miss the war aswell.

I felt compelled, Driven to login and fight for my side. Now it's just back to same ol' same ol'. Which, I'm still fine with but.. Would seriously love more events/normal things like it.

Also, Invasion>Extermination mode. Anyday.

I don't miss the 100 mission cap. I did it. I rushed 38 missions on Tuesday night and was up until midnight and at work at 6 the next morning. 

I will miss the missions. I will miss the dialogues. I will miss shooting at Grineer and watching them take no damage and just standing there thinking "The fu-... Oh yeah, they're on MY TEAM". I will miss fighting alongside someone other than Warframes and being able to watch the carnage. One thing I wish I would have had time for was going in with Loki and max continuity and doing a private mission and just... watching.