Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just me, or does Yareli level slower than other 'frames?

o0Despair0o

I mean, really. I forma'd and leveled my primary twice already, and I'm on rank 25 of my third forma, meanwhile Yareli is only now reaching 25 for the first time.

I know you can speed things up by unequipping other stuff, which I did, but it still takes forever, even with an affinity booster.

Something here doesn't feel right.

And on a side note - her 2 is absolute crap in terms of mobility. Called it.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

Are you getting more kills with her weapon or abilities? Ability kills give more xp to the frame, so frames with low damage abilities always level slower then high damage frames

I try to only kill things with her abilities, on hydron, in a full squad, with an affinity booster.

I ain't getting jack for experience. My gun gets 100k+ while Yareli gets like 40k tops.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

I ain't getting jack for experience. My gun gets 100k+ while Yareli gets like 40k tops.

This is how it works for every Frame.

Weapons get 75% of the XP from squadmate kills while frames get 25%

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Larena said:

This is how it works for every Frame.

Weapons get 75% of the XP from squadmate kills while frames get 25%

And yet every other frame I ever leveled was much quicker than this, even without boosters.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

And yet every other frame I ever leveled was much quicker than this, even without boosters.

I don't know what to tell you. If the numbers you listed are even close to accurate, it sounds completely normal.

Archived