Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.1

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, MaxFaraday said:

I have completed the challenges for page 1 of waverider but don't know what to do now.  Is there another step I haven't been told about or is it stuck??  No explanation given, bad design

Oh, I have to use an item on my ship to read the first page.... yes that makes sense and should have known to do that.  How, I do not know.

You forgot to mention in the update notes that the veil proxima region got updated too.

• LU-YAN changed from Volatile to Survival
  • SABMIR CLOUD, a Spy, got added as a new node.

In fact, SABMIR CLOUD doesn't even show up as a new mission ingame, which seems to correlate with the challenge "Strategic Development" not being able to complete.

I know granum void 1 stage is no hard but why candidate don't appear when somebody help with granum? My friend havent good frame and weapons to do 25 kills solo then i go with him with my mesa and never appear, can change this thing? Kuva larving can do this with team

Sanctuary Onsulaught on yareli k-drive passed through the portal and it the mars tile with water pit fall, went through the portal and into the water and fell into the void and was stuck there, unstuck did nothing. had to wait till party cleared the next floor to leave. also after patch i lost all yareli customizations in SO mission and when i left they were back.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a few abilities, items and screens that were not applying weapon noise reduction properly nor correctly interacting with Mods that have that effect.

• This should resolve issues with Ivara’s Prowl, Loki’s Hushed Invisibility, Banshee’s passive

Cheers for that fix DE, much appreciated!

Y'all really need to fix Yareli and her garbage K-drive, Merulina. Her attack abilities are- put simply- trash. Her K-drive is cool and all but it can't even be modded, absolutely horrible, though I'm sure this is just a glitch that makes it so we can't upgrade it, because obviously it is trash without mods. Not to mention that her K-drive can't even be used in K-drive races, it literally doesn't even hit the race markers.

hace 2 horas, Kokogumi dijo:

No fix for Sister candidates not spawning even after successfully reaching rank 1 in a Zenith void? Wow. I can't be the only person having this problem.

You're not the only one. I've been the entire ducking afternoon trying to even get one to spawn. Damn it, I was about to enter the game again to check if I can spawn her, but nah let's wait a week

hace 2 horas, Kokogumi dijo:

No fix for Sister candidates not spawning even after successfully reaching rank 1 in a Zenith void? Wow. I can't be the only person having this problem.

By any chance you had an active lich from before the update?

Can you please modify the supposed "Yareli adventure" that thing is super boring and difficult, the tricks counter 90% of the time does not count the tricks and the score stays at x0 and apart from all else, seriously 2k + points when nobody likes that thing and the combos break the moment you hit the ground

I love how in the first hot fix yareli already gets a buff. Strap in lads, with how god awful she is, shes going to need alot more of those if anybody is going to care about her once they have levelled her. Her helminth ability is even garbage. 

The Yareli Quest isn't proceeding past Waverider 1. I checked with the Ventkinds and there is no dialog option after completing the tasks. There is no additional information in the orbiter about what to do next. There is no information in the in-mission Waverider popup about what to do next.

Archived