Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.1

Why Waverider's Heart decoration is NOT in the 40 dollar Riptide Pack? Do I have to pay 40 dollar then proceed to spend ~600 plat on top of that to get the exclusive decoration? Cos that's succ!

• Like 8

Thanks for fixing the 100% damage reduction from Hydro with Lightning Rod. It was a dream that I had that I used this combination, and went broken, so I'd tested in real life, and that works lmao. Thank you very much, [DE]Glenn, for reading my call and responding in no time <3 you guys're awesome, and I love 'ya!

Good update, but damn the yarely "adventure" is very annoying, is not even an adventure, just a series of skate challenges, i was annoyed by 2 out of 5 pages and stoped

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Please remove invigorations, they promote toxicity between players during matchmaking for certain events such as eidolon runs, or orb mother fights. And all around, the stats of a warframe should not be determined by random factors.

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 17

Arcanes and Galvanized mods work actually good!

They degrade per stack not all at once, feels like melee combo counter for guns.

Parazon finisheds on the other hands - nothing changed imo. Enemies are just varopized (or vaporize you). If you want to make it work - let those bombards kneel down on 1 hp and wait for parazon kill for some time and then just die. There is no room in those %HP in the game you have created.

Please, do something about Ogris Nightwatch Napalm mod visuals. We have entered the era of launchers and all those flame patches make me blind.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Yareli's fourth ability is currently bugged and gives no affinity on other weapons, kill recognition, or damage-- at least in the runs I've been playing. 

Edited by ElariaNimbus

Still no updates or changes on the Catena Prime Ephemera that looks like cheap plastics.

Also since even new armors from syndicates are tradable.. the only items left are the Stencils and the Sculptures. So at this point why dont make them tradable too ? @[DE]Megan@[DE]Rebecca

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gabens_Pet said:

I dont think thats a bug, having all 3 Oulls is just too easy

no, you misunderstood. I didn't mean equipping more than one... It's one Oull per player, if you collect any more, they don't go to your inventory, they just get wasted.

Edited by Her_Lovely_Tentacles
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, QTMkd1 said:

Why Waverider's Heart decoration is NOT in the 40 dollar Riptide Pack? Do I have to pay 40 dollar then proceed to spend ~600 plat on top of that to get the exclusive decoration? Cos that's succ!

Seriously THIS!!!!

I was thinking of buying the $40 pack at some point, but not if it does not include the decoration. Paying $40 and then another 565 on top of that ONLY to get the deco is just insulting. It's like they looked at the Baruuk and Lavos bundle decorations and decided to one-up how bad that was.

• Like 4

Thank you for the fixes.

Please quickly address the community regarding their feedback that they've given you both during the Workshop, and upon Release here.

A lot of people are very strongly upset at the seemingly extremely anti-consumer, anti-loyalty/game-playing decisions made regarding the Helminth System's levels, and a lot of people are finding that while the gap between Melee and Primary may have lessened, the gap between meta and non-meta primaries and secondaries has drastically widened.

Additionally, Yareli loses Loot/Enemy Radars on her K Drive ability, according to others. And she has exclusive items split between the cash-bundle and the plat-bundle, requiring us to outright buy both, providing us no options to do a lick of grind or selective market purchases in order to get them alongside a subsumable and playable Yareli. No Bueno there.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Flakiroth said:

Atlas-karst-helmet-missing-strut.png

Atlas karst helm has a missing strut on it's faceplate, was hoping it would be fixed with this update, is this intentional?

It's just a hole for breathing purposes hehe XD

Posted (edited)

Yareli seems very VERY lacklust in my opinion.

her one does midocre good CC and basically no damage at all.

her second ability while at least providing some defense should be MUCH more impactful for forcing you into only using your secondary.. and feels very sluggish in normal smaller areas.

her third ability might as well do nothing? because it literally does not do anything... damage is not there at all, no defensive value, nothing.

her fourth ability locks her into an animation for very long which can be fatal, and the reward is next to not existing, barely doing any damage at all and again only mediocre CC

Edited by SmokinDice
  • Like 4

Did anyone manage to complete the new "Strategic Development" Challenge? It's stuck on 24/25 for me, but there are no unfinished missions left. I even did all the new railjack missions twice, just to be sure they weren't bugged.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Quest - unfinishable due to required championship in both Skate and THPS 2.

Yareli - underwhelming with arbitrarily capped range on all of her abilities

K-drive - still feels like a heavily greased brick with it's own conscience rather than a hoverboard

Mods - critically unbalanced against existing Primed mods and on-kill requirements are widening the gap between strong and weak weapons

Arcanes - just another grind fest expecting you to spend (in the best case scenario) 10.5 hours killing acolytes to catch-them-all. Pokemon games were at least somewhat interesting.

One thing I do like is that melee still reaps havoc like before. Yes, we dropped damage numbers from DmC levels to something like Worms Armageddon, but melee won't go anywhere. With mods and Arcanes provided I can only expect that meta of Status Chance pistol mod + melee + Secondary Dexterity will soon arise.

Dumb Enemies, Devalued Enhancements, Dangerous Expansion and Disappointing Experience.

DE/10

Edited by Wawus
  • Like 14

36 minutes ago, Selinurr said:

[Edit] I thought the Galvanized Mods were going to be bought with Steel Path Essence?

People didn't like the idea of grind steel path for mods that make weapons work in steel path
I think its a fair idea to put the mods in the content level below steel path

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue where all Mining lasers could benefit from the Silencer Widget, but all along it was intended that only the Sunpoint Plasma Drill could benefit.

why tho?

who did this hurt

• Like 10

I have completed the challenges for page 1 of waverider but don't know what to do now.  Is there another step I haven't been told about or is it stuck??  No explanation given, bad design

• Like 1