Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Yareli’s Armor to 100 from 65.

Okay this has been bugging me for too long:

Is it you, Megan? Are you the one wording it this way?

I've usually seen it flow "increased x from y value to z value" in, like, every patch note in every game ever. At least back in my youth.

You guys are the only ones I've ever seen reverse it.

Which maniac is responsible?!

(Jokes aside - why do you guys phrase it that way? Does the dev team find it more natural to phrase it that way? Are you secretly doing it just to see how long it'll be before the playerbase snaps over such a minor grammatical thing? Have I just lost my mind?)

I really love Yarelli, but she feel kinda incomplete.

The passive is excellent, love it, great synergy with Merulina and movement system.

The 1 Is great too, the cc work on a lot of things, dmg are decent, easy to build, easy to spam. What i expect from a 1 ability, quick to use and spammable.

The 2 Is, kinda meh, It's a very fast K-drive, giving a lot of survivability but kinda hard to manoeuvre inside corridors, some ppl will juste HATE the frame for that, and  i can understand.

The 3 make me sad, i expected a lot from it, dmg are quite decent, even good, the slash potency is just insane, BUT the stagger is just annoying and the circle is too small in radius AND thickness to be a usable correctly. I don't even want to build around it. You can't even modify the range, so please DE make the range ability change de radius and thickness.

The 4 could be a great ability, but feel underwhelming. I'd change one thing, it should be a drain of duration based ability, actually you cast the skill and the riptide will sometimes explode before the ennemies goes inside it and even if they goes inside it the cc is clearly too short for it to be a good and effective ultimate ability. And still if you make it a drain ability, There's better similar ability, like Zephyr ultimate, you need to make it different from those abilities. So i'd make the ability a drain of based duration ability with a twist, maybe add an armor shred for the ennemies inside it, based on the time ennemies stayed inside or even a small % of max hp per second, even 1 would be great.

I know you can make an incredible frame DE.

I hope you'll read me.

The whole granum void thing needs to be changed , If you want to farm a specific weapon , it takes more time to get the weapon , than actually killing your lich . Meanwhile grineer lich spawn effortlesly through regular capture mission . This is more than annoying , it takes more time than before which is what was supposed to be avoided. 

Dude spawning a corpus lich larvae is a headache...make it a bit easy dayum

Also make this lich anger meter independent of whose thrall it is dependent...makes it almost impossible to play with friends cuz evry1 needs to anger their lich to make it spawn and if evry1 gets a different planet...kills the whole coop concept

I got one Kuva Sister last night, In the final duel, I couldn't use parazon because the X key was only shown for a moment and I pressed it. The first time, I stayed in the selected screen, but there was no UI that could not use a key or D key. The second time, the X key was still displayed for a moment. After I pressed it, there was no reaction, and the characters could still walk around. The third time, like the second time, I still couldn't use parazon. I closed the game directly

11 hours ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

apparently, you can only ever have one Oull mod at the same time?

Imagine the convenience of being able to use three and blast through the horrible grind. You might actually have a good time. Can't have that.

52 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Imagine the convenience of being able to use three and blast through the horrible grind. You might actually have a good time. Can't have that.

I think I need to edit my post since people keep misunderstanding; equipping more than one instance of the same mod of course doesn't work.

What I meant is that you cannot acquire more than one. It doesn't go to your mod inventory

16 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

I think I need to edit my post since people keep misunderstanding; equipping more than one instance of the same mod of course doesn't work.

What I meant is that you cannot acquire more than one. It doesn't go to your mod inventory

Saw that now, oops.

Regardless, also bad, just in a different form. I guess they don't want people to be able to stack up a few of those to make their life easier getting all the new weapons. All the more reason -at least for me- to completely ignore Liches & Sisters right now.

You missed something on parazon and it remains unpredictable. Heavy units still immune to (mercy) finishers by performing knockdown, flapping arms by being on fire.

Undocumented change: no longer able to throw multiple Exodia Contagion projectiles before landing. Why did you kill this? There is no balance reason, it just made the arcane more dull by being monotonous and overall less fun.

Various melee weapons can't perform finishers on certain enemies, which would be normal but it varies from weapon to weapon. Fatal Teleport is unenjoyable, more so as a client.

Railjack ships the usual game breaking bugs, mission vote traps, infinite travel time, forever stuck UI, missing objective markers, etc.

Can lose control of character when picking up something (like datamass) for entire mission. No abilities, no transference, no guns, no melee, no archgun, nothing. I was on an Earth tileset with no chasm to jump down and no way to die.

Still can't start Isolation bounties outside the Necralisk and support denied help from me. So step up, please.

Why is kuva grattler worse than its usual version?Why do its characteristics differ in space and on the surface of planets?In space, he has cd 2.1 x and 100 hit damage and 205 projectile explosion damage, while on the surface of the planets, he has cd 2x and 50 hit damage and 155 projectile explosion damage.

THe corpus lichs have a visual bug , sometimes its doens't show the weapon before (like an arca plasmor tenet) you kill the larva , it happened sometimes,
Ergo Glast weapon's market and codex are messed up, on codex Agendus Tenet have eletric only, but on the relay it have  corrosive 

There's currently a bug I found, but looks very specific.
Doing Steelpath as Revenant, if you reduce an infested HP enough to finish it with your Parazon, the X doesn't appear at the creature, even though it gets a red marker on it head. This did only happen when I reduced his HP using Revenant's 4, rendering the Parazon basically useless.

Have not tested other frames.

EDIT: For some reason, some creatures also get randomly a red marker when HP reduced to -40%. And I'm not talking about the faction specific creatures that should be marked, but any random creature. It was a bit rare to note this as, again, revenant.

Archived