Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.1

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, edu635 said:

Can you please modify the supposed "Yareli adventure" that thing is super boring and difficult, the tricks counter 90% of the time does not count the tricks and the score stays at x0 and apart from all else, seriously 2k + points when nobody likes that thing and the combos break the moment you hit the ground

Some of the tricks are a lot more specific with the inputs than they feel like they should be, and the game doesn't convey what you're suppose to do very well. Some of the grab+flip tricks require you to grab a specific side of the board, then flip the correct direction.
I've noticed a lot of tricks only count if you have a certain amount of momentum. This is stupid and shouldn't happen but that's what I was seeing.
The "grindy" trick took me a bit to figure out, I thought it just wanted me to grind but you need to tap A while grinding to do an on-rail flip trick. Sometimes you just jump instead but that might be because I have the jump charge speed mod on.

If your trick combo's not going up you're probably repeating the same trick over and over again which doesn't increase combo.
Best way to get high scores it to grind, jump, switch between the spin trick and flip trick a few times till you're about to land again (you have to wait for the full animation to finish before doing a different one or it won't count), Then hold grind and land back on the rail, repeat. The giant pipe right outside of the elevator in the orb valis is really easy to do this on. If you're good you can jump off the end of the pipe, flip around mid air and land back on it to continue the chain. I wasn't having issues getting enough points with one pass on the pipe though.

You might be able to get away with just arch-winging up to world height and swapping between tricks on the way down. That's how I got the air time requirement though you could easily get that by jumping off of one of the arches.

For some infuriating reason you can't do two different flip tricks in a row and increase your multiplier, you HAVE to switch between spins and flips. It should count as different tricks, but it doesn't.

Devs really should've... actually played a skating game ever in their life before trying to implement skating game mechanics into warframe.

It's very doable if you understand the mechanics. The game just never teaches you the mechanics.... I'm honestly kindof surprised one of the requirements wasn't hitting the point cap.

So, let me get this straight: You pick up vent kids challenge from ventkids in fortuna. The injured Roky is in the vent in Fortuna. You complete 1 set of challenges, and instead of going back to the vent, where Roky is laying, you have to go to your Orbiter (wait for the loading time), go to your console, and listen Boon read to Roky. Then go to Valis, complete another set of challenges, and then again, instead of going to vent to listen to Boon reading to Roky, you again have to wait for loading times to Orbiter, rinse and repeat till last challenge. You complete that, and instead of uncovering last picture in Fortuna, you again have to waste time going to your Orbiter. And funniest thing happened once in Orbiter, you go to console, and it Boon does not read anything, it just shows you last picture with FIN at the bottom, you come out of the console and it sends you back to Fortuna, to vents to I guess complete the quest. I mean, are you guys kidding me????? WTF is this logic? Who came up with this unbelievably stupid idea of us yoyoing back and forth????? Was it impossible to incorporate the picture reading in vents, seeing how vents' walls are already covered with various wallpapers and artwork. Would have been nice smooth segway to uncovering new pictures and Boon reading them to Roky there and then, without us wasting our time loading to orbiter and back.

Oh, and nice one in regards to new Arcanes, pushing us to Steel path nonsense. I already completed steel path, thank you very much, I have no desire of playing it. Or Granum Void. 

32 minutes ago, R0AHN said:

Where is the "Necramech in all missions" feature? Last we all heard that was supposed to be this patch. What's the new, actual ETA?

I'm glad it's not, can you imagine the spam in normal missions, doing Orphix Venom was a crazy light show of spam.

Before the sisters of parvos update, when someone voted a kuva lich mission it either said "<YourLichName> Controlled Territory" which meant your lich controls that and you will get enragement and it can spawn, or it would say "Kuva lich mission" when it wasn't gonna enrage/spawn.

Now it always says the lich/sister name controlled territory thing even if they do not, and I did in fact test if it got enraged and it didn't, their annoyance bar was completely empty after 2 missions voted by others.

Please stop making this system such anti-coop (especially when you wanna play with friends) and a trap to people unaware of this behavior, just make lich/sister get enraged and spawn in ANY murmur node, not just the ones they control.

EDIT: why was this moved to hotfix update page? O.o I posted it on feedback forum...

This is still not fixed

Hunter Munition is bugged right now it has around 10-15% bleed chance, damage of the bleed is much lower and allot of dots expires after 2 seconds. Tested with Kuva Tonkor and Stahlta in multiple Void steel path runs.

So right now weapons that where able to function as main damage source in level 1-9k steel path Void can no longer do that.

Tested today again and the bug still persists all good weapons received 90% nerf even with new mods.

Why can't I get the sister candidate to spawn!?!? When is this going to get fixed?

I understand that each update may bring new bugs but this is ridiculous. The only and sole reason I came back was the sisters of parvos.

One of the Hound Percepts called Synergized Prospectus is glitched right now, Electricity Procs from seeking spark can damage not only enemies but also you and your hound which often kills it. Tested it on multiple targets in simulacrum after few lower level missions where i noticed my hound dies too easily for those with over 1k health.

Yareli systems need Nitain extract, and nightwave ranks have freezed on 60, with almost no sane way of getting nitain, please release new ranks.

2ndly, jesus, are you kidding me, the new lich dmg reduction, (not talking about final showdown) but general murmurs, i mean my rubico that does over 1 million dmg on headshot now 2 max 3 digit dmg?

even when modding for weakness, resistance and immunities?

lvl 1 -2 lich are fine but beyond that they are just so time consuming especially when u are solo? why cant u add a button like rj 'join any murmur'? playing solo in a multiplayer game.

Pardon me, but nerfing essential mods for high level play down to 66% effectivenes "carefuly" sounds a bit cynical to me.

I want to give a statement about the sake of fun: We want to go to extremes!

Please give us more crazy stuff to push the guns!

Nerfs that are destroying the fun part of a weapon will not result in more fun. Lame Weapons will never be used wile there are no options to use them in an effective or funny way. It sounds stupid, but i whish DE would just do even more funny changes for more fun. Instead of unfunny ones.

I don't think that doubling the damage on aqua blades will do anything to help her, its still too low.
They need some kind of scaling like Garuda's 1 (HP Based), Xaku's 2 (Level Based) or Protea's 2 (Hit Based multiplier) or any ability that scales with melee mods

5 hours ago, KhalMika said:

Why can't I get the sister candidate to spawn!?!? When is this going to get fixed?

I understand that each update may bring new bugs but this is ridiculous. The only and sole reason I came back was the sisters of parvos.

I'm just going to ask, are you entering the Granum Void using a Zenith Granum Crown, use any other Crown and it will not work, made that mistake with my first one.

On 2021-07-07 at 2:59 AM, Steven-ZXC said:

what about the eidolon, we are keep getting knockdowned during the fight

That my friend was a sneaky nerf. 

See patchnotes. Damage resistance mods do not work as they used to. 

E. G. 

Antitoxin + adaptation mods

Before: 45% + adaptarion at adaptation at 60+%stacks >= 100% resistance to toxin dmg. 

Now: 45% means 55% is left unresisted. Adaptation at 90% max stack means 10% is unresisted 

Therefore 55%x10% = 5.5% or 94.5% toxin damage résistance. 

So if you was completely immune to one of the ten damage types, thanks to that one player who reported this and DE who took this as an "issue" and changed calculations, you’ll no longer have complete immunity to one damage type out of a dozen of other damage type. 

Good luck going in with a shield tanking low 100 or 125 armour frame into infested arbitrations and dying easily. Even the 94.5% damage reduction can't save you in time. Especially if you are in a narrow tileset corridor and you see a shield drone hidden behind a swarm of mutalist ospreys. You're sure to die before you enter their toxin clouds and find that damn drone. 

Nice. Now to re-read patch notes, as I missed that wonderful bit of fun.

OK, found it.

Damage Resistance Mod Math Changes:

The following changes occurred due to the following scenario being shared:

A player reported that combining Umbral Mods + Adaptation + Lightning Rod on any Warframe made them fully immune to all damage from the Hydrolyst Eidolon.

Prior to this discovery, we already made sure we couldn’t reach 100% Damage Resistance because that would just be excessive in all cases. You can see this in action when we capped the ‘In Air’ Damage Resistance Mods. Even though the Mods theoretically could reach 100% Damage Resistance, there is a hard cap at 90%. 

In response and to avoid future oversights, we have changed the way Damage Resistance works. It now works on ‘Damage Remaining’ instead of having all the Modifiers combined and operating at once. 

Example: 
Consider the case of:
4x 25% Damage Resistance Mods:

WAS: (25% + 25% + 25% + 25%) = 100% Damage Reduction

NEW: Take 25% Less Damage = Only take 75% Damage

0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 = 31.5% damage taken AKA 68.5% damage reduction

So, has Umbral's and Adaptaion been nerfed? The supposed "change" doesn't really clarify that. I don't have Lightning Rod, so no clue what that does.

Also while I'm at it, anyone know why Ivara is getting dumped on again? Or what exactly is the script ran for Nezzie and Monki?

On 2021-07-06 at 5:24 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed players who had previously Vanquished a Kuva Lich not receiving the Oull Requiem at login.

• We’re working on a script to provide the Oull Requiem to those effected. 

• A script has been run on ALL platforms! Those who were eligible but did not receive their OULL Requiem upon login please relog!

On 2021-07-07 at 3:31 AM, Kripnex said:

Getting a sister with the weapon you want is even more tedious than it was with the kuva liches unfortunately.

It doesn't even spawn in my case when i go solo!. Such an weird bug. I need to wait for someone in order to let them be the host. It's really frustrating.

Archived