Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #1

[DE]Megan

Riptide 'Waverider's Heart Decoration' PSA:

Changes:

• Increased Yareli’s Armor to 100 from 65.

• Restored the correct crafting requirements to the Exilus Weapon Adapter Blueprint.

• Blueprint no longer requires a built Exilus Weapon Adapter to craft an Exilus Weapon Adapter like some foundry-dwelling Ouroborus

• Updated the OULL Requiem Mod description to remove the ‘needed to complete a lethal sequence’ line. 

• Removed mentions of Arcane Adapter Blueprints in Tehsin’s Steel Honors store - the full item is what’s purchasable. 

• Removed the Ambassador weapon eligibility from Conclave. 

Fixes:

• Fixed no enemies spawning during the final stage of the Once Awake Quest(Defend the Cascade Bomb).

• Fixed a crash that could occur during the Volatile Railjack gamemode. 

• Fixed a crash when falling off the K-Drive.

• Fixed Hosts keeping their goods after aborting the Lich showdown mission once their Lich has been Converted/Vanquished, which also punished the other squadmates.

• Fixed players that deleted their Waverider Inbox message and was thus unable to progress. After going back to your Orbiter it will progress the Quest automatically.

• Fixed a temporary inability to progress in the Waverider Quest if you opened Roky's Inbox message while in Fortuna.

• Fixed the Sisters of Parvos cinematic opening playing for everyone on login as opposed to the intended viewing of eligible players.

• Fixed inability to redeem Medallions for K-Drive Standing while the Waverider Quest is active.

• Fixed Clients seeing the Corpus Axio Crewship with two shields.

• Fixed duplicate instances of Kuva Grattler in Profile and Codex.

• Fixed a few abilities, items and screens that were not applying weapon noise reduction properly nor correctly interacting with Mods that have that effect.

• This should resolve issues with Ivara’s Prowl, Loki’s Hushed Invisibility, Banshee’s passive

• Fixed an issue where all Mining lasers could benefit from the Silencer Widget, but all along it was intended that only the Sunpoint Plasma Drill could benefit.

• Fixed some tint coloring on Yareli’s body. 

• Fixed Hound Diversified Denial ability FX and coloring.

• Fixed PHs appearing in Arcane Adapter.

• Fixed missing Standing gain UI popup when redeeming Medallions.

• Fixed issue where the backer of the Mod frames when Gilding/Polarizing a modular weapon of the day would be slightly hidden.

• Fixed some Syndicate Armor offsets.

• Fixed script error that could occur if you cast an ability right before the Hound's Denial aura expired.

• Fixed several script errors in the Chains of Harrow Quest.

• Fixed Acolyte spawns becoming extremely slow or stopping altogether in specific Steel Path mission types - most commonly reproduced in Disruption or Survival. 

• Fixed overly dark Arcane HUD colors.

• Fixed Vacuum/Fetch not working on Yareli’s Merulina.

• Fixed harmless script error you could run into when entering Railjack warp to escape a Lich.

• Fixed a script error when casting Yareli’s Riptide.

• Fixed Bow quivers equipped to Nezha being worn inverted.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Riptide 'Waverider's Heart Decoration' PSA:

Changes:

• Increased Yareli’s Armor to 100 from 65.

• Restored the correct crafting requirements to the Exilus Weapon Adapter Blueprint.

• Blueprint no longer requires a built Exilus Weapon Adapter to craft an Exilus Weapon Adapter like some foundry-dwelling Ouroborus

• Updated the OULL Requiem Mod description to remove the ‘needed to complete a lethal sequence’ line. 

• Removed mentions of Arcane Adapter Blueprints in Tehsin’s Steel Honors store - the full item is what’s purchasable. 

• Removed the Ambassador weapon eligibility from Conclave. 

Fixes:

• Fixed no enemies spawning during the final stage of the Once Awake Quest(Defend the Cascade Bomb).

• Fixed a crash that could occur during the Volatile Railjack gamemode. 

• Fixed a crash when falling off the K-Drive.

• Fixed Hosts keeping their goods after aborting the Lich showdown mission once their Lich has been Converted/Vanquished, which also punished the other squadmates.

• Fixed players that deleted their Waverider Inbox message and was thus unable to progress. After going back to your Orbiter it will progress the Quest automatically.

• Fixed a temporary inability to progress in the Waverider Quest if you opened Roky's Inbox message while in Fortuna.

• Fixed the Sisters of Parvos cinematic opening playing for everyone on login as opposed to the intended viewing of eligible players.

• Fixed inability to redeem Medallions for K-Drive Standing while the Waverider Quest is active.

• Fixed Clients seeing the Corpus Axio Crewship with two shields.

• Fixed duplicate instances of Kuva Grattler in Profile and Codex.

• Fixed a few abilities, items and screens that were not applying weapon noise reduction properly nor correctly interacting with Mods that have that effect.

• This should resolve issues with Ivara’s Prowl, Loki’s Hushed Invisibility, Banshee’s passive

• Fixed an issue where all Mining lasers could benefit from the Silencer Widget, but all along it was intended that only the Sunpoint Plasma Drill could benefit.

• Fixed some tint coloring on Yareli’s body. 

• Fixed Hound Diversified Denial ability FX and coloring.

• Fixed PHs appearing in Arcane Adapter.

• Fixed missing Standing gain UI popup when redeeming Medallions.

• Fixed issue where the backer of the Mod frames when Gilding/Polarizing a modular weapon of the day would be slightly hidden.

• Fixed some Syndicate Armor offsets.

• Fixed script error that could occur if you cast an ability right before the Hound's Denial aura expired.

• Fixed several script errors in the Chains of Harrow Quest.

• Fixed Acolyte spawns becoming extremely slow or stopping altogether in specific Steel Path mission types - most commonly reproduced in Disruption or Survival. 

• Fixed overly dark Arcane HUD colors.

• Fixed Vacuum/Fetch not working on Yareli’s Merulina.

• Fixed harmless script error you could run into when entering Railjack warp to escape a Lich.

• Fixed a script error when casting Yareli’s Riptide.

• Fixed Bow quivers equipped to Nezha being worn inverted.

Did Devs fixed Exilus weapon adapter, requering exilus weapon adapter to craft?

Could you have a look at Venka Prime please? Those are now held by the Tenno as if he is going to commit suicide ;-) Also, please have a look at Malice's magnetize bubble, I had an instance, where the visual and accoustic effect remained, after I killed him for the rest of the mission, very annoying.

So I just finished hunting my kuva litch and when I went to go do the sequence I got it right all the sudden he disappeared my mods used a charge, now he's no longer on Mars he has no more planets and I still have the lich this is a really bad glitch. Please create a fix as soon as possible... I really want to get a sister of parvos

3 hours ago, (XBOX)FrostNurCake said:

Hi, so there's a problem on Xbox (Maybe the others idk) where affinity shared from other players isn't distributed properly. even if you only bring in 1 weapon, 75% of the shared Affinity is still being funneled into it. while this is great for leveling single weapons it's HORRIBLE for leveling Frames.

Please fix ASAP. Thank You and Still love the Game.

Only 25% of affinity goes into Warframe, the rest get distributed into weapons. Even if you bring only 1

when using merulina in railjack i fall through the map constantly. i spent 30 mins in a railjack survival, fell thought the map and lost all the rewards to the farm for the ambassador. if railjack is not giving rewards that players spent ime in please do not make us play it. im not paying plat for every weapon locked behind a railjack grind. also, reccomend buffing the new frame since literally none of the abilities do damage... im not a game dev myself but when a product is released did you look at it before you sent it out and ask yourself, is this something the players would enjoy using? most of the time we dont or you have to release 3 hotfixes just to fix something that could eaisly be solved if you use the test server you made and asking veterans. pretty sure thats logical enough. 

Right I caught someting yesterday. I was putting my litch to sleep when she did the melee grapple. We were on venus and she actually yeeted me off a cliff. "No problem' says I, figuring i'd just blackscreen to safety. Except... I... Didn't? I fell through the map and whileit wasn't quite thirty minutes I DID have to restart and lost. All my requiem progress. I dont know if its happened to anyone else but given the new... Nem... Nemisises? Nemisii? Augh! The Sisters of Parvos! I thought it would be worth a mention.