PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #1

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #1

Riptide 'Waverider's Heart Decoration' PSA:

Changes:

• Increased Yareli’s Armor to 100 from 65.
  • Restored the correct crafting requirements to the Exilus Weapon Adapter Blueprint.    
    • Blueprint no longer requires a built Exilus Weapon Adapter to craft an Exilus Weapon Adapter like some foundry-dwelling Ouroborus
  • Updated the OULL Requiem Mod description to remove the ‘needed to complete a lethal sequence’ line. 
  • Removed mentions of Arcane Adapter Blueprints in Tehsin’s Steel Honors store - the full item is what’s purchasable. 
  • Removed the Ambassador weapon eligibility from Conclave. 

Fixes:

• Fixed no enemies spawning during the final stage of the Once Awake Quest(Defend the Cascade Bomb).
  • Fixed a crash that could occur during the Volatile Railjack gamemode. 
  • Fixed a crash when falling off the K-Drive.
  • Fixed Hosts keeping their goods after aborting the Lich showdown mission once their Lich has been Converted/Vanquished, which also punished the other squadmates.
  • Fixed players that deleted their Waverider Inbox message and was thus unable to progress. After going back to your Orbiter it will progress the Quest automatically.
  • Fixed a temporary inability to progress in the Waverider Quest if you opened Roky's Inbox message while in Fortuna.
  • Fixed the Sisters of Parvos cinematic opening playing for everyone on login as opposed to the intended viewing of eligible players.
  • Fixed inability to redeem Medallions for K-Drive Standing while the Waverider Quest is active.
  • Fixed Clients seeing the Corpus Axio Crewship with two shields.
  • Fixed duplicate instances of Kuva Grattler in Profile and Codex.
  • Fixed a few abilities, items and screens that were not applying weapon noise reduction properly nor correctly interacting with Mods that have that effect.
    • This should resolve issues with Ivara’s Prowl, Loki’s Hushed Invisibility, Banshee’s passive
  • Fixed an issue where all Mining lasers could benefit from the Silencer Widget, but all along it was intended that only the Sunpoint Plasma Drill could benefit.
  • Fixed some tint coloring on Yareli’s body. 
  • Fixed Hound Diversified Denial ability FX and coloring.
  • Fixed PHs appearing in Arcane Adapter.
  • Fixed missing Standing gain UI popup when redeeming Medallions.
  • Fixed issue where the backer of the Mod frames when Gilding/Polarizing a modular weapon of the day would be slightly hidden.
  • Fixed some Syndicate Armor offsets.
  • Fixed script error that could occur if you cast an ability right before the Hound's Denial aura expired.
  • Fixed several script errors in the Chains of Harrow Quest.
  • Fixed Acolyte spawns becoming extremely slow or stopping altogether in specific Steel Path mission types - most commonly reproduced in Disruption or Survival. 
  • Fixed overly dark Arcane HUD colors.
  • Fixed Vacuum/Fetch not working on Yareli’s Merulina.
  • Fixed Bow quivers equipped to Nezha being worn inverted.
  • Fixed harmless script error you could run into when entering Railjack warp to escape a Lich.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Yareli’s Riptide.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (PSN)Knightmare_Omen4 said:

So she gets 1 buff? Im sorry but her armor isnt going to change how absolutely horrible she is.

Its also been literally 6 hours since the update dropped. They can't make major changes to the live game until they get all the more major bugs figured out and whatnot. Something like armor is a relatively easy change, whereas a full on ability change will take much more time to implement

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Knightmare_Omen4 said:

So she gets 1 buff? Im sorry but her armor isnt going to change how absolutely horrible she is.

1 minute ago, (PSN)BunnyLovingGirl said:

Its also been literally 6 hours since the update dropped. They can't make major changes to the live game until they get all the more major bugs figured out and whatnot. Something like armor is a relatively easy change, whereas a full on ability change will take much more time to implement

Bunny couldn't have said it any better. Still need the community to spend far more time with her to get a full scope of feedback. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (PSN)amerlost- said:

Just saying that the yareli quest is too hard even for rebecca

I have to agree with this I tried to do it but I just couldn't the k drives are way to glitchy for this to be possible and I think it's pretty impossible from the beginning

• Like 1

Nice but i beleave that the Corrupted Holokey has vey low drop rate, u can only get 6 a max if you're at veil proxima, sice 40 of them is needed to get a single weapon from ergo, i feel it will take a lot of time to get all 160 for all 4 weapons, at leat with my current squad we menege to compleat the mission in about 8 to 12 avragre for ony 6 of those

• Like 1

Are we going to see the Helminth system getting addressed soon? Ive had mine maxed out for a while. Considering the hundreds/thousands of resources I've dumped into it and all the frames I've subsumed after maxing it out the first time, seems pretty unfair to expect people in my position to double down and grind it out AGAIN, when the backlog of items fed would be more than enough XP to reach max helminth even after the max level was raised.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I am sad that the kuva hek cannot equip scattered justice. The Vaykor cannot equip it because it already has a syndicate effect. the rakta dark dagger can equip it's augment because melee is somehow different with syndicate effects. I guess consistency isn't possible in this game. 

Edit: that seemed a bit more negative than i intended. I'm just dissapointed that there is no reason the kuva hek cannot use the mod except that it would be too powerful. 

Edited by (PSN)Varjak_Prime1473
Correction for reasons given
  • Like 3

Iv been having an issue where I can't see how much the tenet weapons cost, and I have been unable to spawn a sister of parvos, am I wrong that you get rank one on any of the tokens and do another mission on a corpus ship tileset? 

1 minute ago, (PSN)plasmite13 said:

Iv been having an issue where I can't see how much the tenet weapons cost, and I have been unable to spawn a sister of parvos, am I wrong that you get rank one on any of the tokens and do another mission on a corpus ship tileset? 

Known issue!

Hi just want to say after i got the hot fix and restarted the game it won't let me back on the application. It says cannot start the application error code (CE-41839-5). This has never happened before, I tried restarting my PlayStation, and unplugging it. all my other games seem to be fine though just Warframe. I searched the error code it says something about files being corrupted. Just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem and if there is a way to fix this. I'm not sure if it's because of the hot fix or something else.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)plasmite13 said:

and I have been unable to spawn a sister of parvos, am I wrong that you get rank one on any of the tokens and do another mission on a corpus ship tileset? 

You don't go to a separate mission. Get Rank 1 or better with a Zenith Crown spent and then hang in the same mission until one spawns.

I have noticed a few issues with Yareli, namely around her Merulina ability. While on the Corpus Ship Tileset jumping and activating Merulina caused me to clip through the world a couple times, and then on the Ice Planet Tileset Merulina clipped through the corpus evevators.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, (PSN)XxSoggy_BonesxX said:

Hi just want to say after i got the hot fix and restarted the game it won't let me back on the application. It says cannot start the application error code (CE-41839-5). This has never happened before, I tried restarting my PlayStation, and unplugging it. all my other games seem to be fine though just Warframe. I searched the error code it says something about files being corrupted. Just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem and if there is a way to fix this. I'm not sure if it's because of the hot fix or something else.

That's a playstation problem, not a warframe problem. If your files are corrupted, try rebuilding database. If that doesn't work, delete and reinstall warframe, then rebuild database.

• Like 1

il y a 33 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Got any more info on this? Did everyone on the team have Call of the Tempestarii completed? 

yeah do this on hydra ( pluto) zenith crown use , rank 1 mini.

any spawn of sister mob for create lich spawn , 5 try 0 spawn.

do this on solo and its work.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)BotGuy1234 said:

That's a playstation problem, not a warframe problem. If your files are corrupted, try rebuilding database. If that doesn't work, delete and reinstall warframe, then rebuild database.

Thank you so much for the advice, i'll see if this works thanks again.