General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Oull Requiem mod and Requiem Ultimatum rewarded from a Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos can not be equipped [Fix Pending]

AZZEL

Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hi Tenno! We will have a fix for players not receiving their Oull requiem mod after having their Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos flee, as well not receiving their Requiem Ultimatum after converting/vanquishing their Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos in the Railjack showdown in the next Hotfix.

After the Hotfix has been deployed we will run a script for all the players that were affected by this issue, to add the missing items to their inventory.

How do I equip the new OULL Requiem Mod?

My Lich dropped one and it's in my inventory but I can't equip it to my Parazon.

The mod simply doesn't show up there. I can only find it sitting in the inventory under Miscellaneous.

• Like 3

Oull mimic parazon mod and Requiem ultimatum are unequippable. Oull shows up in inventory,not mods,and does not show up in the parazon mod section to be equipped. I am experiencing the same issue with Requiem Ultimatums not showing up in the gear wheel menu,unable to use either of them. 

As the title says I didn't receive a Requiem ultimatum from a previous Sister and Didn't Receive Requiem Oull from the sister im currently working on despite mission rewards saying i received them.

p.s I have a screenshot from the requiem oull but not the ultimatum but couldn't figure out how to add them to the post

• Like 1

Received 2 Oull requiem mods from back to back parvos liches. One appears only in my inventory. The other was never given to me even though I was rewarded it. The one that shows in my inventory does not show when trying to equip them to parazon. I sold the Oull mod that was given for free so I'm thinking it could have somthing to do with it?

• Like 1

Same here.
Sadly I didn't screenshot the Mission Results since I only noticed it missing afterwards but my last Sister should've dropped a Requiem Oull after getting all three Requiems in order (before the Railjack stage).

Ofc the only mod that's vital to the grind is bugged. I got like 3 oulls and didn't get anything in my inventory. Feel free to continue to ignore this bug.

Posted (edited)

same also, didn't screencap but noticed it in my rewards to see a requiem mod oull after mission only to not see it present in my requiem mods tab at all.

edit: its in the miscellaneous area for some reason unable to be used

link to screenshot

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2540182908

Edited by Blade-crew
found mod in wrong section for some reason.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxTFLrZ-EgPiczeuiYI32D04x8SDavIp/view?usp=sharing

(Photo Proof) "Btw, I received this as a reward twice now that means I lost 2 OULL please fix, its an incredibly helpful parazon mod"

All I did was play the game and it popped as a reward but didnt recieved it, on my 1st one is the same too even after I converted her

Seems like it occurs after successfully using 3 correct parazon mod and a showdown will pop, then after the mission I got "OULL" but didnt received it (Twice).\

Please fix :(

Posted (edited)

I've gotten 2 requiem beacons and 2 oull mods so far, they show up in my inventory, but I can't see the beacon in my gear menu or see the extra oull mods in my parazon loadout. This seems to only affect beacons and mods gained from lich drops, the login reward ones work just fine.

Here's the mods and beacons in my inventory.

20210707165623-1.jpg

Here's what it looks like in the parazon loadout. The one mod I see is the login reward.

20210707165638-1.jpg

And here's what my gear menu looks like when I try and find the beacon.

20210707165651-1.jpg

Edited by coo_coo1
submitted by accident while typing
  • Like 2

Yeah i've only just realized none of the 4 Oull i've earned today went into my inventory. It's really shameful that they literally just dropped a hotfix but refused to fix this

I didn't get the free one with the updade, dropped 2 and didn't get it either, there is 1 in my inventory but I can't equip it in the parazon. This is ridiculous :/

+1 to this. Received the Oull from vanquishing a Lich before this update. After Mission Report showed that my Kuva Grattler Lich dropped an Oull Mod, but it doesn't show a second Oull in either the Mod Collection or Inventory Menu.

• [DE]Saske changed the title to Oull Requiem mod and Requiem Ultimatum rewarded from a Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos can not be equipped [Fix Pedning]

Hi Tenno! We will have a fix for players not receiving their Oull requiem mod after having their Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos flee, as well not receiving their Requiem Ultimatum after converting/vanquishing their Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos in the Railjack showdown in the next Hotfix.

After the Hotfix has been deployed we will run a script for all the players that were affected by this issue, to add the missing items to their inventory.

• Like 5

• [DE]Saske changed the title to Oull Requiem mod and Requiem Ultimatum rewarded from a Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos can not be equipped [Fix Pending]

Gained an extra oull mod from my sister fleeing an area, however I cannot see it in the mods section to equip it to my parazon. I can see it when i go into my inventory however.

Title. If you get any of these as a drop, i straight up cannot equip any new ones in my gear wheel or parazon despite having like four of each from Sister kills.

Is anyone else noticing this?

• Like 2