Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Formas from twitch drops missing

Blackdragonbird

Question

Hi, has anyone else received only 1 forma when claiming 2 formas in the twitch drops?

Happened yesterday and today. Watched 1h of stream, claimed the 2 drops and when entering in game I got only 1 email with the forma and have only 1 new forma in my inventory.

Contacted support already, but they claim that I have received all rewards, but I haven't received the 2nd forma for the 2 days yet. Had 199 before the yesterday stream, got 1 from stream + 1 from my foundry for a total of 201, same today.

5 answers to this question

Probably go to twitch, then to your drops, and see how much formas you have claimed according to twitch.

I had to claim mine by clicking multiple times until twitch actually acknowledge that i have claimed those drops and add them to my drops inbox.

On 2021-07-07 at 5:16 PM, Blackdragonbird said:

It's what I always do every drop. Click claim button multiple times because I noted that sometimes it do not register clicking once. The panel show that I claimed 4 formas.

2 hours ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

same here, got 2 forma from DE Steve's stream but didn't receive any forma from hometime stream, the bar didn't even move.....and devs already locked the thread lol
They also removed the entire forma drops from tomorrow's stream.

Tinfoil hat on, there might be something wrong with the forma drops and they didn't want to own it.

So they abruptly end the forma drops and replaced it with yet another glyphs.

On 2021-07-08 at 8:24 PM, Soy77 said:

Tinfoil hat on, there might be something wrong with the forma drops and they didn't want to own it.

So they abruptly end the forma drops and replaced it with yet another glyphs.

I'm starting to think the same. When we get a useful drop this happens? Coincidence much?

Also there's no response from the support on my ticket so far, nearly a week now.

Archived