Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karens of Parvos, show us yours!

o0Despair0o

So, unless I'm blind, there's no thread for this yet.

So let's show off your Sisters of Parvos here. I'll start:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Personally can relate to her quirk. Those little demons are scary.

Also she just sounds extreme frustrated everytime I nuke her pet. "But.. that thing was built to be warframe resistant!!!11!1!"

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

🤔 Why “Karens”? I haven’t had a chance to fight one yet, so I’m not sure what they’re like

Not really any different to Liches, mainly just walking HP bars waiting to die, with the only threat being if you're not solo and one is able to spam radiation procs.

1 minute ago, Yamazuki said:

Not really any different to Liches, mainly just walking HP bars waiting to die, with the only threat being if you're not solo and one is able to spam radiation procs.

This sounds like this is what they’re like to you personally?

(I might edit the original post to say “not sure what they’re like attitude-wise”)

21 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

🤔 Why “Karens”? I haven’t had a chance to fight one yet, so I’m not sure what they’re like attitude-wise

In my case, she always looks down on me and explains every little thing as if I'm an idiot.

"This used to be yours, now it is mine. Do. you. understaaaaand?" or something like that.

Or when I killed her pet, "get back up and fight you useless object!"

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

In my case, she always looks down on me and explains every little thing as if I'm an idiot.

"This used to be yours, now it is mine. Do. you. understaaaaand?" or something like that.

Or when I killed her pet, "get back up and fight you useless object!"

Ahh, I getcha 👍 

Here's mine. Not much notable besides the fact that her surname is an anime laugh and she sounded like she was having a perpetual panic attack.

Warframe0298.jpg

Also, she pulled off what is quite possibly the smartest play I've seen from the AI when I unlocked her third Requiem: She spawned in inside the Extraction zone and absolutely refused to leave it. So I couldn't give her the ol' Slab'n'Stab without exiting the mission. Frustrating as all hell, but also quite impressive from a tactics standpoint. She knew my win condition, and she made sure I couldn't get it.

19 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Here's mine. Not much notable besides the fact that her surname is an anime laugh and she sounded like she was having a perpetual panic attack.

Warframe0298.jpg

Also, she pulled off what is quite possibly the smartest play I've seen from the AI when I unlocked her third Requiem: She spawned in inside the Extraction zone and absolutely refused to leave it. So I couldn't give her the ol' Slab'n'Stab without exiting the mission. Frustrating as all hell, but also quite impressive from a tactics standpoint. She knew my win condition, and she made sure I couldn't get it.

Not at my WF computer so  I'll provide pics later, but my second one I'm still working through spawned inside one of the vents in a spy vault.  One locked out by grates.

No idea how she got in there,  but she also doesn't particularly sound like she wants to fight so sure

Also, I've only had Plasmor ones thus far (I converted my first out of tradition and now I'm going for the loot), and so I can say that the plasmor ladies are actually pretty lethal. But, like, that's what I'm asking for and there's counterplay, so I'm not complaining.

2 hours ago, Corvid said:

She spawned in inside the Extraction zone and absolutely refused to leave it. So I couldn't give her the ol' Slab'n'Stab without exiting the mission. Frustrating as all hell, but also quite impressive from a tactics standpoint. She knew my win condition, and she made sure I couldn't get it.

They're evolving. :p

Don't  have a screnshoot, I only played very little last night and I have to work today but I created my first lich(much harder than a grineer lich that needs to be looked at) and yes, you guessed it right.

First weapon is a secondary with 25% elemental damage xD

Considering the rigged RNG tables of DE, I'm honestly not surprised, just slightly dissapointed. Of course my lich doesn't have an ephemera either. 

Hoping to turn my luck in the future. I still have to re-read patch notes and play the update for reals.

В 07.07.2021 в 12:43, Corvid сказал:

Kuva Liches sometimes do that too, one was in snipe range, but she suddenly teleported to an ally and literally yeeted them off the map.

On 2021-07-07 at 2:43 AM, Corvid said:

How do you even Pronounce that name, I mean wow it is a tongue twister.

1 hour ago, Firedtm said:

How do you even Pronounce that name, I mean wow it is a tongue twister.

Varr-nee-ah-nee-ah Foo-foo-neck. It's long, but not particularly difficult.

Then again, I'm the sort of person who can figure out a way to say Adnd Imovi, which is the name of the crewmate I currently have assigned to piloting my Railjack (for those who have kept up with my previous posts, she's the one that flew my Railjack into its own interior that one time).

27 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

🤔 Sisters don't seem to be very... varied. Liches seem to have way more variation in them, all of the Sisters I've seen are the same jumpsuit-with-backpack-and-funny-hat.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. The liches had two personalities, but the concept artist hit it out of the park with the variations. Each helmet seems unique and they can have from 0 to 4 limbs still attached to them. They can have a face, a hat, a helmet or a bunch of cybernetics.

Sisters are just... tall-ish women in jumpsuits?

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. The liches had two personalities, but the concept artist hit it out of the park with the variations. Each helmet seems unique and they can have from 0 to 4 limbs still attached to them. They can have a face, a hat, a helmet or a bunch of cybernetics.

Sisters are just... tall-ish women in jumpsuits?

Sisters seem to have the same level of variation, just the parts don't affect their silhouette. Like, lol:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Archived