Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations DE (Yareli)

Leqesai

19 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Noooooo. Never watch youtube plebs!! Rule numbah 1! 

There is no condition whom to watch and not whom to watch.  This is the internet, so welcome to it.  Even more players start agreed what he said and also he was the one who started bringing back the concept of "Ghoul Saw" which he quoted where "DE" had said.  This isn't a joke, Yarelli's ability is utter garbage including her passive.

Passive: very damn deceiving for it say for quote on quote

- Everflowing with the seas, whenever YareliIcon272.png Yareli moves for at least 1.5 seconds, she gains the Critical Flow buff that increases Critical Chance on her secondary Weapon by 200%. Critical Flow lasts until Yareli stops moving.

• Passive values are not affected by mods.
  • Critical Flow additively stacks with other pistol critical chance mods such as Pistol Gambit to increase the secondary weapon's base critical chance stat.
  • Merulina130xDark.png Merulina's innate K-Drive drifting momentum helps maintain Yareli's passive bonus.
  • Wall-latching will also preserve the bonus, and mods that increase wall-latch duration will allow the bonus to be preserved longer.

this is where the greatest gimmick, you need a shotgun pistol to do this which she was given a "Stug 2.0" a better version then regular stug for it requires "you consent moving" that is why it is gimmick, if you stop and try aim a enemy, you do NOT get that 200% crit chance.

Her 1st ability: utterly garbage for require soo MUCH ENERGY AND WHY WASTE SOO MUCH MATERIALS this is where I question why give us 5 bubbles, why give us only useless CC when I got so many chose now and now I want to just put "lull" on Yareli because that is better CC then any of her all 4 ability. 

Her 2nd ability: K-Drive for it was fine but only 75% reduction?  Really?  What is the POINT OF HP OF THIS HOVER BOARD if she is GOING DIE FEW HITS AGAIN?  Steel Path doesn't give a drop-let, lvl 60s bombarder don't care, hell not even regular corpus troops give a care because they can do slash and puncture prox dmg over time and say "screw ur reduction, ur going bleeding it out"

Her 3rd ability: It is not even fun, saw blades doesn't balance still even u put full on strength, it is laughable against lvl 60 enemies for sure it does cut dmg but you have to ride the hover board again and thinking your going dodge every single bullet is going be also laughable for how many dodge mods will help with a frame that HAS NO DODGE.

The 4th ability: it will never be useful because it only can deal with simple low flanky for proabably able deal with 40 or below lvl enemies if ur teammate doesn't murder all them by a "nuke" button or a "nuke" weapon even thou they don't have it, it doesn't mean she got perfect back bone to deal with all that heavy smashing enemies for take example this enemy from the infested plans

cmw5pe4gepj51.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg

These guys is going laugh whirl pool and come out just fine when they are lvl 30 or above.

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

For this guy sum it up what about to say when I play her.

Reveal hidden contents

Reb: "Probably no more (Yareli buffs) for a while, or at least until well after TennoCon."

This quote from that video inspired me to make this Yareli fashion, complete with fitting ephemera. Gonna be sliding it into Hotfix comments every fitting chance I get.

NN12noA.png

I would like to point out that the designer https://matias_tapia.artstation.com/ did a great job, the artist who designed Yareli is amazing and has many cool concepts in his portfolio, the problem here is the animation and interaction logistics of the character with the game designed for years. Gameplay with Yareli is not pleasant, Merulina increases Yareli's stamina but penalizes mobility much more.

My ideas to fix Yareli are:

• Merulina could pass/walk through enemies and bring them down.
  • Merulina could pass/walk through loot boxes/cashes and break/unlock them(amazing if that was affected by range)
  • Merulina could have the camera more lower to improve visibility when passing through lower doors.
  • Merulina could be the best kdrive in the game, faster with up to 3 speeds close to an archwing speed, more parkour with up to 4 jumps before hitting the ground, tougher not to be knocked down from high places or explosions.
  • Yareli could transform into an aquatic Tenno Specter(same warframe design/model like the tenno), this reduce the character's size and improve visibility, the aquatic appearance symbolizes his ability to pass through objects and enemies.

There aren't many animations to retrofit to the Tenno-sized model as Yareli only holds the secondary weapon.
The ideas above will not improve Kdrive's handling but will reduce the problem of collisions and gameplay visibility.

Archived