Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Tree Not Allowing Unbinding (Fixed)

(PSN)Doc_2389

I started my Focus Tree in Naramon a couple years ago. Recently I decided to start working on Madurai. I already have Mind Step from Naramon unbound. I have worked my way up to unbinding Inner Gaze. I went to unbind it today and it's just not doing it.

I have over 1 million focus in Madurai. I have a Brilliant Eidolon Shard. I have plenty of points in my pool. Inner Gaze is maxed out and prompting to be unbound.

I have tried restarting my game. I have tried restarting my PS4. I have gone into and completed a mission. I have made Madurai the active Tree and have tried it without being the active Tree.

The only thing that happens when I press triangle to unbind is a small cursor flash in the top left corner. After trying to unbind and it not working the prompt to apply changes will sometimes come up. I have tried accepting the changes, rejecting them, and even canceling the exit.

Nothing works. I have no idea what to do. I'm hoping something can be done or someone can help.

Thank you!

Finally got 1 mil for Eternal Gaze, and it's not unbinding -_-. When I click it (Y) it gives me a 'light' in the upper left corner. But it does nothing, no unbind.

(I've got Inner Gaze unbound and in use a long time already. Madurai Pool is 63 as I only use Inner Gaze and Eternal gaze up until now. My main focus school is Naramon (fully maxxed). 

I'm on Xbox but it seems this is a general problem..

I'm on ps5 seeing the same issue.  About 3 weeks ago I was able to unlock my first wayward bound passive.  However around July 7 as the OP indicated some bug was introduced to the UI in one of the patches that broke the ability to unlock these wayward bound passives.  Since then I've just had a backlog of points to spend for these unlocks, and now I've got a couple ready to unlock and I'm not able to do so.  I was hopeful the sisters of parvos update would fix things but it did not.  

I've also seen at least a couple of other threads on reddit and here talking about this issue happening on xbox and pc (although pc can still unlock them by using kb/m).  I hope DE is actually monitoring these threads and puts this on the hit list for bug fixes!  

On 2021-07-07 at 2:15 AM, (PSN)Doc_2389 said:

I started my Focus Tree in Naramon a couple years ago. Recently I decided to start working on Madurai. I already have Mind Step from Naramon unbound. I have worked my way up to unbinding Inner Gaze. I went to unbind it today and it's just not doing it.

I have over 1 million focus in Madurai. I have a Brilliant Eidolon Shard. I have plenty of points in my pool. Inner Gaze is maxed out and prompting to be unbound.

I have tried restarting my game. I have tried restarting my PS4. I have gone into and completed a mission. I have made Madurai the active Tree and have tried it without being the active Tree.

The only thing that happens when I press triangle to unbind is a small cursor flash in the top left corner. After trying to unbind and it not working the prompt to apply changes will sometimes come up. I have tried accepting the changes, rejecting them, and even canceling the exit.

Nothing works. I have no idea what to do. I'm hoping something can be done or someone can help.

Thank you!

Is DE going to fix this or not? it seems to be a problem for consoles.

I am having the same issue.

Archived