Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee is very SLUGGISH

SkylarSP

Although two weapons I tested, Guandao Prime and Xoris, still kill enemies, they don't kill as effectively as before and they are very slow as if it's slow motion. Who else feels the same?

I really liked the old melee with fast builds. Now it feels very slow and very different. I don't like to be forced to use guns. DE please restore the speed of melees and glaives' heavy attack speeds we used to enjoy. In particular, the Xoris's heavy attacks are now SO SLUGGISHLY SLOW, it's like it's another game. DE please do something. Some of my friends have stopped playing the game, please dont' force more players to quit. I'd like to farm and try new gun mods, but not with the state of the melees.

1 minute ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

What are you talking about with glaives? just put amalgam organ shatter and you'll reach the cap anyway, losing just 5% cd.

I don't have that mod. Now it's just in slow motion. Please try it with the regular organ shatter.

12 minutes ago, SkylarSP said:

still kill enemies, they don't kill as effectively as before

sounds like Mission Accomplished

DE please do something.

they did.

Some of my friends have stopped playing the game

"you wouldn't know them, they are from Canada"

6 minutes ago, SkylarSP said:

I don't have that mod. Now it's just in slow motion. Please try it with the regular organ shatter.

Why? I farmed that mod in order to better my builds, you just have to do the same if you want that particular build.

That's the whole game if you hadn't noticed: farm stuff to get better builds.

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Feels sluggish even with both wind up mods equipped. Also FYI, there is no wind-up cap, just UI rounding.

I used both mods before and after the change, didn't notice any differences. Sure feels like there's a cap.

18 hours ago, (NSW)Zergmaster999 said:

Aren't glaive throws affected by attack speed mods such as (primed/berserker) fury, quickening, and gladiator vice?

I am not sure. I'll go farm Mods that are needed to make it faster. Xoris is one of few weapons I like to use. Hopefully it'll still be good after adding some of these mods. 

20 hours ago, SkylarSP said:

Some of my friends have stopped playing the game, please dont' force more players to quit.

You still have friends that play this game?

Little jealous, honestly. Most of mine left for greener pastures a long time ago.

Archived