Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does "Candidate" Sister’s weapon work?

Venus-Venera

vor 14 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)The Neko Otaku:

Since the weapon pool is so small repeats are horrid, we need that consumable they talk about were you use riven slivers to buy an item that forces a larvling/candidate to have specific weapon when they appear. This was proposed before we could preview the weapons but it should of be still added also it gives at better reason to to go to iron wake

yes ... especially their tactics don't work. Today I am only missing 1 corpus ranged weapon and I play like a normal causal with family.

I don't even want to start with kuva. it takes forever. the only advantage is that i don't have to farm keys.

Gerade eben schrieb Godmode_Ash:

I used to run 40 Captures just to get a kuva weapon I wanted, it's going to be much worse w/ sister weapon...

Yes! I think the structure is the same as for the fissures: common, uncommon and rare. because i always see the same weapons!

12 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

Yes! I think the structure is the same as for the fissures: common, uncommon and rare. because i always see the same weapons!

I don't think its structure that way. I don't think any weapon has higher chance over than other one, it's just pure RNG. But when the weapon pool is so large, the RNG become bad. It just make every weapon feels like a rare drop.

I do notice before I was farming specific weapon to max out, while I was just collecting new weapons. I kept getting new weapon that I don't own yet. Perhaps there was an hidden drop rule to allow players to receive new weapon first.

Gerade eben schrieb Godmode_Ash:

I don't think its structure that way. I don't think a single weapons has higher chance over then other, it's just pure RNG. But the weapon pool is so large so the RNG is bad. When RNG is bad, every weapon feels like a rare drop.

I do notice before I was farming specific weapon to max out, while I was just collecting new weapons. I kept getting new weapon that I don't own yet. Perhaps there is an hidden drop rule to allow players to receive new weapon first.

of course it can be. it is "apparently" only random and anything with 1% drop chance can theoretically drop 100 times in a row. that's the theory.

but when I keep seeing the same thing and that after 70-80 runs, then I'm DAMNED SKEPTIC!

3 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

of course it can be. it is "apparently" only random and anything with 1% drop chance can theoretically drop 100 times in a row. that's the theory.

but when I keep seeing the same thing and that after 70-80 runs, then I'm DAMNED SKEPTIC!

The reason I said that was because I have not see any weapon drops particular easy. They all freaking rare when you try to get them.

EX: Couldn't get Drakgoon in 20 runs when I need it. But after I moved on to Orgis, Drakgoon drops like rain.

Archived