Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardest tasks in getting Yareli ?

(PSN)whit4242

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PSN)whit4242 said:

After I finished page 1, I realised there are another 5 pages. Before I attempt these, which are considered to be the hardest tasks across these pages ? I need to decide if it worth spending my time on this quest.

I thought it was a good quest, easy as well, it was mostly time consuming going back and forth from your ship tp Orb Vallis.

14 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

it was mostly time consuming going back and forth from your ship to Orb Vallis.

Yeah. This is the most annoying thing for me. All of the tasks are surprisingly simple for me as I was expecting something way more grindy.

1 hour ago, (PSN)whit4242 said:

After I finished page 1, I realised there are another 5 pages. Before I attempt these, which are considered to be the hardest tasks across these pages ? I need to decide if it worth spending my time on this quest.

Hardest task is probably the Kdrive race in each category by proxy of everything being easier/more consistent. Compound that with the fact that some Kdrive races don't even give enough points if you score them perfectly to complete some of the tasks. So you have to watch the race you're taking on like a hawk. 

Most annoying task over all has to be getting the kills by landing on enemies with a Kdrive plunge attack. 

Easiest task had to be the 10 seconds of air time 

Spoiler

Which you can get by jumping off the statue of Nef.

I've got a 3-forma K-drive and love using the dang thing, so I was pretty comfortable doing all of the tasks and had a good time.  I think the hardest one was getting the stomp kills; it was tedious and unrewarding, but you only have to do 5 so you can get it done and then it's behind you.  I lucked into a good race as well: go to the Orb Vallis, from Fortuna follow the road left, then turn right, then keep going on that road until you get to a race...that's the one!

Archived