Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambassador Rifle Blueprint reward not in inventory

Khelekwen

I was doing the railjack survival mission for the Ambassador rifle blueprint. The first time it dropped, I was host and didn't see the reward when my team all said they got it. I checked rewards and it wasn't there. I wasn't idle, afk or anything for any part of the mission. I went back to orbiter, and it still wasn't there (checked foundry and inventory). I tried again with someone else hosting, and watched for / saw the reward this time at rotation C. Checked inventory in mission and it wasn't showing. The host said it didn't even show for them (similar to what happened when I was hosting in my previous mission). I completed the mission and extracted to their dojo. I left and went back to my ship and it wasn't in my foundry or inventory. I'm reluctant to try again or for any of the other parts as I've already wasted 4 hours trying to get this blueprint, got it twice but still don't have it thanks to the bug. Please fix this, and track players that already got but didn't receive the blueprint so we don't all have to farm it again. Thanks

Cool, so even if I get a drop- I've gotten nothing, and I mean nothing but 150 Endo's from Venus after farming since I finished the new quest- there's a decent chance the game will decide I don't deserve it.

I vote we either just wait for patches or chalk this up the Hema school of "Not Intended to Obtain." The weapon looks nice but not 15$ of plat nice.

We need four parts, each with an 8% drop chance that can only be rolled after 20 minutes. I don't want to do the chance calculations on that crap but for my own personal reference Monster Hunter: Rise at it's /worst/ asks you to get two 5% drop chance Gems off any given monster to finish it's high-end gear. Even then you can get multiple rolls from what parts you break and there's food and cat buffs to increase the odds.

Same issue with Barrel from Luckless Expanse. All three squad members returned to dojo, and from there, left squad. None of us received the barrel, and as far as I could tell, I didn't receive any rewards from the survival portion of the mission.

16 hours ago, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Also for the sake of consistency with other weapons obtained in RJ missions will you guys make it tradeable?

I'm definitely waiting till the not-drop is patched but two things:

This thing better be as powerful as it is sexy to be ALL C rotations

OR

They better move it to a more reasonable loot-table

It's not a threat or anything, I just shouldn't be burned out after going for one item after the long absence I've had.

just made a post with same type of bug, farmed receiver and stock, but no stock in inventory... Speculated i didnt got stock cause i wasnt host but u were host in ur case... Atleast i have the receiver :(.

Bugs like these when they happen to so much time consuming grind :(

I have an Alliance mate who's spent the last three days grinding the Ambassador, I join him to attempt the Blueprint, boom, first try we get it, complete mission, everything's good. Go to orbiter and neither of us have the BP. 

For me it isn't as devastating ad him, it was his last part and he's been grinding since Sisters came out, the BP was going to be my first Ambassador part, but no, glitch in the system, or coding, or maybe me bad mouthing Canada so much, even though Alliance mate is Canadian ...

DE, fix this mess...work out the bugs, whatever. I managed to finish Yareli quest with basically four days of k drive trick experience, and a tasty adult beverage afterwards to hold back the rage, fix the rest of this newest bulwark 

Thank you, ranting over.

the issue is still happening i just got an ambassador part only to find it vanished when i returned to my orbiter. The grind feels too much for such a meh weapon to start with and when you actually end up getting the drop it gets deleted from your inventory. it doesn't feel nice let me tell you

I saw there was an update that was meant to address this today. I ran the mission and received the blueprint as my rotation C reward on about the 3rd try (since my suggestion was ignored to award the players who already acquired the blueprint so they didn't have to repeat hours of farming) and then I also received the blueprint as the mission completion "bonus" reward. The one during the mission didn't show in my progress screen. In my foundry, only one blueprint is showing up. This tells me that one of the drops still isn't working. I didn't even realize it could be a "bonus" reward for that mission. Is that meant to be the fix? Thankfully one of those two counted so I finally got my blueprint but it still seems like it's broken. Just thought you guys might want to know so it can be addressed again.

If no admin reply acknowledging this, I'll start a new post. 

On 2021-07-09 at 11:51 PM, Khelekwen said:

If no admin reply acknowledging this, I'll start a new post. 

The admins and DE went radio silent. They said in the last home time stream that there will be no more updates or hotfixes until after tennocon.

On 2021-07-07 at 10:27 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this, I'm seeing some stats that definitely verify something is not working as intended. 

I also had this issues I got the blueprint in the mission but it wasn`t in my inventory, make a way for me to get it back.

The Ambassador weapon is tedious to farm for no reason, the parts are in railjack nodes where before you even get to do the survival you have to do a railjack objective first, then the parts are dropped in different locations and drop in rotation C so you have to wait 20, 40, 60 mints and the drop chance is low.

This is unnecessary grind for no reason and needs to change. Also the weapon with the secondary shot takes 44 shots and the reload is 2.6 seconds again this is unnecessary and need to change.

Weapon drop changes:

• Make all the parts drop on one location (venus)
  • I would rather it not drop on railjack mission and drop on a normal corpas tileset but if you`re going to keep it on railjack, remove the railjack small objectives so we can go strait to the survival.
  • The weapon parts should drop on rotation A.
  • The drop chance should be increased by 50%.

Weapon changes:

• Decrease the reload speed to1.5 or 2.0 seconds.
  • Remove the reload animation when switching to the secondary fire.
  • Make the secondary fire consume 22 ammo per shot.

• 3 months later...

I've had the same issue with this. Playing with three friends, we all got the same reward for every other rotation, but I was the only one in the group not to get the Ambassador blueprint that we were all farming for on Rotation C for the last three and a half days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived