Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos Twitch Drop Campaign

[DE]Dudley

But... but I just bought all those yesterday for 100 plat. Now I could have gotten them for free? Can I get a refund?

And I wanted my last forma. So did most of my clan. I usually really support the community team and their efforts, but you missed the mark here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasted plat, and I know a lot of people were counting on that forma.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

Just throwing it out there, since it seems like a lot of people don't know.

The Warframe International stream comes on in about five minutes and it counts for drops.

So if the Forma drop hasn't been disabled yet, you can still get up to two that way.

You, Sir, are a true saint. I was at 93% for my 5th forma and this will finish that up.

was about to ask the same, why don't just wait till this week drops end and then start with the glhyps next week? 

Not to mention, many of us already got the 5 forma so can't get anything else this week =l!!

For those of you complaining about the random grab bag or the drops in general, please reset your expectations! The streams are a way for the staff interact and chat with the community, NOT another grind in the game. I hate to says this but, if you don't like it, stop watching the stream.

2 minutes ago, LordSky00 said:

For those of you complaining about the random grab bag or the drops in general, please reset your expectations! The streams are a way for the staff interact and chat with the community, NOT another grind in the game. I hate to says this but, if you don't like it, stop watching the stream.

I have stopped watching lol, I check to see what my payment for viewing them is and if it's not adequate commendation I don't show up 😀

1 hour ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

Go watch the inernational war frame stream right now.! It still says built forma 

This is what I did after other's suggested it! I honestly didn't even know this stream existed before today or that it counted for drops. Definitely needs to be advertised more because the hosts are great!

23 minutes ago, LordSky00 said:

To be fair, I watch the streams on weeks even when the loot isn't good because I genuinely love the community team. That being said, I still feel it's fair to be disappointed when the reward for the week changes from really good like formas or the Warframe parts pre-helminth to just okay like glyphs or random grab bags during the week. I'm happy to get a drop as an extra reward to watching the stream period and getting a drop is better than no drops altogether.

Unfortunately I missed that international stream, but I am grateful for the 3 / 5 forma I had gotten.

The Warframe International stream should've been mentioned about sooner however; I don't think I saw it on the current / previous Community stream schedule at all. Likely because the regular community streams are from the main(?) channel, whereas that WarframeInternational channel is a separate schedule.

• In the future, if any other streams like that come up which also work in tandem with the main community stream drops (In this case, like how this week's Forma came from both channels rather than the main one), then would it be possible to include the WarframeInternational stream schedule, in case there are people who could miss out on the remaining drops otherwise?

Listing the international schedule in addition to the standard community stream schedule may prove useful in the future, I think :)

Archived