Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos Twitch Drop Campaign

[DE]Dudley

51 minutes ago, (XBOX)Grimsley Clause said:

Huh. Wonder how long it takes these grab bags to get sent. Haven't gotten anything yet and I claimed all the bags yesterday. 

Same issue.  5 bags claimed and none of the items from the bags are in my inventory.

On 2021-07-09 at 1:03 PM, TheGreatMog said:

I've connected my account and received twitch drops(as recently as nakak pearls)/twitch prime items before; but for whatever reason my forma and grab bag items have not been sent to me. Is there anything further I have to do?

If you properly linked your account, whenever you want to get the grab bag / daily drops from the team's streams, be sure to claim them every 30 minutes, they don't stack up, so if you don't claim on time, you lose it

On 2021-07-09 at 8:56 PM, (XBOX)x2Skilled4ElmO said:

It says I received 5 twitch grab bags today from watching but no chance to earn any more fro other streams, is there a limit of 5 per day?

yeah, that's the limit for any and all drops unless they say the opposite

1 minute ago, ElDark258 said:

If you properly linked your account, whenever you want to get the grab bag / daily drops from the team's streams, be sure to claim them every 30 minutes, they don't stack up, so if you don't claim on time, you lose it

Yep, I claimed them every 30 minutes, across a couple of different streams, hit the claim button, then the auto-generated text popped up in chat. Then I went into my inventory page on twitch and claimed there as well. Just haven't received an in game communication from Tenshin like usual. I think I'll put in a support ticket just to double check if this is on my end or not. I just claimed the twitch prime syandana for this month as well and that went through fine. Could just be a volume issue.

Justo ahora, TheGreatMog dijo:

Yep, I claimed them every 30 minutes, across a couple of different streams, hit the claim button, then the auto-generated text popped up in chat. Then I went into my inventory page on twitch and claimed there as well. Just haven't received an in game communication from Tenshin like usual. I think I'll put in a support ticket just to double check if this is on my end or not. I just claimed the twitch prime syandana for this month as well and that went through fine. Could just be a volume issue.

yeah, that would make a lot of sense, actually it's quite possible, because viewers have boomed this weekend so far, streams that usually have 80~100 people, now raised over 300 some over 600 poeple on stream, I'd say give it a day or 2, it also took a while for me to come through, so pay it no mind for now mate

3 minutes ago, ElDark258 said:

yeah, that would make a lot of sense, actually it's quite possible, because viewers have boomed this weekend so far, streams that usually have 80~100 people, now raised over 300 some over 600 poeple on stream, I'd say give it a day or 2, it also took a while for me to come through, so pay it no mind for now mate

Yeah, it definitely could be a volume issue; however I would assume the solution is automated on their end at this point. Also the fact I haven't received the forma for the campaign prior to the grab bags makes me wonder. I've submitted a ticket and I will await a reply from DE. If they provide information that this is not just a one-off issue to my specific account I'll update here. Thanks for the sounding board!

17 hours ago, (XBOX)MARTINPANDORICA said:

would you mind openning up nightwave to be no limit on level cap 2 weeks now maxed at 90 and no sign of nightwave ending soon ?

Same.

I'm feeling ripped off now that nothing will be done with the Nightwave cap, finished one full week while capped thinking DE would extend it like EVERY OTHER ONE got through the next week with about three left to do, heard DE wasn't going to extend it so stopped doing it.

Please tell me DE if something comes up in the Cred store and I don't quite have enough Creds how the hell am I going to get it, I have Creds still, though  I'm sitting on them until DE decides to end it then I'll spend them all, it's not like we can go crazy on Creds WE CAN ONLY GET THEM FROM THE CHALLENGES this time around. 

Please STOP PANDERING to all the casual players who play once in awhile and get nowhere near the end Cap, some of us play this game way more than a quick stop in.

Pardon my post I'm very annoyed, I just did over an hour Arbitration got plenty of Vitus but then got hit with Warframe spaghetti code that broke my warframe and died, being solo I lost all the Vitus I'd got from the drones and only came out with 21 from the rewards table.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Same.

I'm feeling ripped off now that nothing will be done with the Nightwave cap, finished one full week while capped thinking DE would extend it like EVERY OTHER ONE got through the next week with about three left to do, heard DE wasn't going to extend it so stopped doing it.

Please tell me DE if something comes up in the Cred store and I don't quite have enough Creds how the hell am I going to get it, I have Creds still, though  I'm sitting on them until DE decides to end it then I'll spend them all, it's not like we can go crazy on Creds WE CAN ONLY GET THEM FROM THE CHALLENGES this time around. 

Please STOP PANDERING to all the casual players who play once in awhile and get nowhere near the end Cap, some of us play this game way more than a quick stop in.

Pardon my post I'm very annoyed, I just did over an hour Arbitration got plenty of Vitus but then got hit with Warframe spaghetti code that broke my warframe and died, being solo I lost all the Vitus I'd got from the drones and only came out with 21 from the rewards table.

they released yareli which requires nitain to build, but what would the players who have max prestige nightwave rank do? they can't earn more credit to buy nitain, and its not even available in market, doing sabotage cache with nitain drop rates is like cutting your own leg. Even a child would know to increase nightwave ranks if they release a new frame which requires nitain to build, but no. 

25 minutes ago, krrysis. said:

they released yareli which requires nitain to build, but what would the players who have max prestige nightwave rank do? they can't earn more credit to buy nitain, and its not even available in market, doing sabotage cache with nitain drop rates is like cutting your own leg. Even a child would know to increase nightwave ranks if they release a new frame which requires nitain to build, but no. 

solution: suffer

Actual answer: suffer from doing Ghoul purge, one of the prizes is nitain. Granted, it's 1 at a time (unless that's been changed?) and it's stupid rare, but that's basically the only not-nightwave thing I know. It's not a good solution, but it is *a* solution.

Similar note, I'm seriously chaffed that legacy exp doesn't carry over for the helminth for the new levels because the majority of helminth exp comes from subsuming but, hey hey, I've only got 2 frames to subsume with that patch! Baruuk and the newly added yareally. So I have to suffer gaining piddly exp from feeding resources and infusing and uninfusing random abilities on frames, much like how a maxed nightwave player will have to grind out nitain painstakingly one at a time.

2 hours ago, krrysis. said:

I don't need Nitain, I have over 100 left over from the old days when we got it through Alerts and I keep it topped up at 100 by Nightwave, so I don't get behind.

Though the ones who don't have it should have planned ahead and bought a few stacks of Nitain each Nightwave, sorry to be blunt.

Is there something I am missing with this? I claimed all 5 two days ago now and am yet to see anything appear. I checked to see if everything was linked properly and got the Loki skin just fine. This just refused to appear even though friends of mine got theirs instantly 

Archived