Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos Twitch Drop Campaign

[DE]Dudley

8 hours ago, TJKGaming said:

Is there something I am missing with this? I claimed all 5 two days ago now and am yet to see anything appear. I checked to see if everything was linked properly and got the Loki skin just fine. This just refused to appear even though friends of mine got theirs instantly 

I still have yet to get the grab bags too.

8 hours ago, MeowManPrime said:

My experience with Twitch drops is that they're insanely buggy. Unlink and relink your accounts and they'll likely show up. I had to do this when I realized I wasn't getting the Forma last week and ended up getting 21 mail messages with various drops attached instantly after relinking.

14 hours ago, Kinriss said:

Apparently they decided no steams this week but forgot to mention it? The twitch schedule says nothing until Saturday. Poopy. 

The drops are for ANY warframe streams this week just pick one of the big names for warframe and let it play in the background.

On 2021-07-12 at 3:23 AM, MeowManPrime said:

On 2021-07-11 at 6:57 PM, TJKGaming said:

Is there something I am missing with this? I claimed all 5 two days ago now and am yet to see anything appear. I checked to see if everything was linked properly and got the Loki skin just fine. This just refused to appear even though friends of mine got theirs instantly 

I hadn't received my grab bags either so I ended up contacting support.  Unlink your WF and Twitch account then relink them.  Once I did that I received 12 messages for the drops I should have gotten for the last few weeks.

I got 2 grab bags so far and neither of them gave me any drops on my actual account and yes my account is linked to my twitch its the first time the gifts ever failed me 
Beautiful artwork on everything tho props to whoever made them (plus that second golden hand mmmmm) just wish i could get them 

Ngl I would highly appreciate the duplication protection next time; I got the community glyph (which I can only have one of) twice. And no Gara noggle, which is the only reason I did it.

It's not tradeable (as far as I know) and they haven't put her noggle in the shop either, so I just hope I get another chance at my fav frame's noggle. Low-key salty that Baruuk has two noggles in the store but I can't buy a Gara one.

On 2021-07-07 at 1:40 PM, -Guardian_Angel- said:

I am confused.

The drops go until July 16. But July 12-16 there is no community stream. How do we get those drops ghen?

I was confused too then just opened some random stream and the community drops were on for it. Seems like a bunch in the directory not just the normal times. 

7 hours ago, (PSN)ashaaaaaam said:

watched the whole stream, claimed the drops from twitch as well but i didnt recieve the built formas in my inbox. kinda worried this will occur when tennocon drops too, are there any fixes to this? i play on playstation. 

If your not getting twitch drops unlink and relink your twitch and WF accounts.  They cut the forma drops off early and the last stream started the grab bags where you could get up to 5 by watching ANY warframe stream not just the official streams.

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)PISCESWOLF72 said:

is that 5 claims ''daily'' or ''weekly''?? DOES ANY1 KNOW???????

As far as I can tell, it's a limit of 5 claims total for these items. Essentially 5 claims throughout the week of a campaign / community stream thing.

• The next time there'll be a set of items to get, I'm pretty sure that'll be 5 claims total for those too.

On the bright side, the item's drop percentage carries over from stream to stream, resetting for the next item as soon as you claim something. I dunno if it'll work exactly like that on the day of TennoCon though, based on how some of those drops are worded (Such as watching for 30 "consecutive" minutes for the gunblade / Loki Prime; If a connection problem happens, I hope it wouldn't reset your percentage!).

Archived