System to get a sister is so unfair

Posted (edited)

The system to get sisters (and liches too) is so unfair.

Spending a zenith crown and then other guy took the weapon is quite unfair. I just tried once to see If I've read correctly (and show to the rest of the players how badly the game is designed in many ways that depends in people being 'fair'-when human nature is not like that-); and then I did the mission again and use my crown so he can take a sister without spending another crown.

In my opinion, the system to get and finish (and I could include the whole process) a lich or sister is not well planned. The way to get any of those should be PERSONAL. You have to find you lich/sister and take down in an individual fight. If you do it alone (as many quests), will make It as a personal BOSS to fight and make more like is yours.

If you like the way to spawn a CANDIDATE with zenith crown, maybe should be better using a "coin" machine near granum hand similar to how history fragments are got using crowns on the temple. Or, just spawn as many candidates as players in the mission, so you don't have to fight to get the candidate while others are getting yours after you use the coin.

Secondly, final boss is nice that is in RJ, but It should be a personal fight, like a boss. A bit of strategy but not as unfair as lech kril or vay hek (those bosses make you shoot your own feet when farming for their drops). It can be nice to have a few week point you have to shoot to allow you hit him, but those points not scalating with level. In the opposite side, that hp and armor increase as normally in the main body.

Lastly, I think that the way to take down murmurs have improved a lot this update and now is what It should be, but that way to find the requiems for your lich/sisters doesn't feel as a personal boss for you. In my opinion, having missions with nightmare and sortie conditions that are forces in SOLO mode would be better to feel as your are finding information for your boss. I understand that this way doesn't allow people to play together to fight liches, but the actual way are 4 people against a lich that should be difficult for 1 person. It would be nice that we could have another way to fight liches and find their requiems (and have 2 different ways and more variety in the game). The SOLO mode could be forced in SP with sortie and nightmare conditions that unlocks a requiem every time you do that mission.

Imaging a spy mission, only secondary and no energy in SOLO mode. That could be difficult for many players and an interested way for older players to do a type of mission faster but has an increased difficulty. You could introduce new audios that explain your lich/sister life while you find the requiem and WHY is that requiem and no other one for that lich/sister. Adding that explanation would increase warframe LORE and make it more consistent.

Edit: what I should have exposed as harder mission in the beggining

The actual idea I had for the last few months involves;

1.- No waypoints, so you have to explore every zone to find out the mission

2.- More than a type of mission (a combination): having some spy and then it converts to defense that console while that information is sent to ordis, so It can figures it out and tell you the requiem or different type of combinations

3.- No resurrection available, as arbitrations. So it becomes harder.

4.-Solo mode, so any mistake can make you loose that mission

5.-High level and extra conditions as radiation, cold...... so you have to prepare a bit before going to that mission.

6.-Maybe a single console won't give you the information for 1 requiem, but only a part of it (bigger than old murmurs and similar to the new amount).

6.-2. In spy one, you will have to due more than one without cyphers, while enemies will still explore the zone if you have destroyed a camera of any enemy has                     spotted you. If that happens, timer will start but at lower timer, 15 secons, for example. If you weren't able to extract all the information from that console, you               will have to get out of the mission while enemy start coming with harder enemies as eximus (or even new ones) and sabotage conditions.

6.-3, In a different way, when you make it succesfull, you can have the option to sabotage that ship (if it was a ship mission) and get an extra bonus by doing that.

7.- Related with the point of having more than a type of mission, after the spy one, you may have to find the main ship console to hack It and being able to send that encrypted information to ordis as spy zone was only to bypass the firewall, and then the mission becomes a defense one.

7.-1 So, you can control the time needed for each requiem by exploring different type of missions at the same time

7.-2 Furthermore, doing some part in silence or making noise, can make the mission easier or harder and change the amount of a timer or blocking any way to get any information if enemies destroy the crucial information and you have to go directly to the exit without any progress as that type of mission required to kill enemies without setting alarms on.

Edited by lhardy
  • Like 4

If you really think the whole process should be solo then just set your matchmaking to solo

I don't understand the problem and i especially don't understand the need to come complain to a platform where a bunch of people are going to see this and tell you to do the same thing,

• Like 3

vor 11 Minuten schrieb lhardy:

The system to get sisters (and liches too) is so unfair.

Spending a zenith crown and then other guy took the weapon is quite unfair. I just tried once to see If I've read correctly (and show to the rest of the players how badly the game is designed in many ways that depends in people being 'fair'-when human nature is not like that-); and then I did the mission again and use my crown so he can take a sister without spending another crown.

In my opinion, the system to get and finish (and I could include the hole process) a lich or sister is not well planned. The way to get any of those should be PERSONAL. You have to find you lich/sister and take down in an individual fight. If you do it alone (as many quests), will make It as a personal BOSS to fight and make more like is yours.

If you like the way to spawn a CANDIDATE with zenith crown, maybe should be better using a "coin" machine near granum hand similar to how history fragments are got using crowns on the temple. Or, just spawn as many candidates as players in the mission, so you don't have to fight to get the candidate while others are getting yours after you use the coin.

Secondly, final boss is nice that is in RJ, but It should be a personal fight, like a boss. A bit of strategy but not as unfair as lech kril or vay hek (those bosses make you shoot your own feet when farming for their drops). It can be nice to have a few week point you have to shoot to allow you hit him, but those points not scalating with level. In the opposite side, that hp and armor increase as normally in the main body.

Lastly, I think that the way to take down murmurs have improved a lot this update and now is what It should be, but that way to find the requiems for your lich/sisters doesn't feel as a personal boss for you. In my opinion, having missions with nightmare and sortie conditions that are forces in SOLO mode would be better to feel as your are finding information for your boss. I understand that this way doesn't allow people to play together to fight liches, but the actual way are 4 people against a lich that should be difficult for 1 person. It would be nice that we could have another way to fight liches and find their requiems (and have 2 different ways and more variety in the game). The SOLO mode could be forced in SP with sortie and nightmare conditions that unlocks a requiem every time you do that mission.

Imaging a spy mission, only secondary and no energy in SOLO mode. That could be difficult for many players and an interested way for older players to do a type of mission faster but has an increased difficulty. You could introduce new audios that explain your lich/sister life while you find the requiem and WHY is that requiem and no other one for that lich/sister. Adding that explanation would increase warframe LORE and make it more consistent.

unfair that is said softly. system is actually absolutely stupid and only something for absolutely sick people!
I don't want to offend anyone, of course, but there are certain weapons at stake! and it's about a lot of random! if i keep getting the same weapons to choose from that i have owned for a long time, then i wonder what this stupid nonsense is supposed to do! this is not a mission that i can restart without any problems! this is a difficult mission where key is needed !!!
and if I complete 10+ missions and still don't get any other weapon other than 4 that I have now, then think of another EPIC FAIL from April 1st!

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, JoJoshuee_DesK said:

Just switch the matchmaking to SOLO

this, and do the capture mission on pluto, you get the crown back in the same mission. Use any aoe weapon while bullet jumping and you get around 30 kills in the granum void easily.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Polarwaved said:

this, and do the capture mission on pluto, you get the crown back in the same mission. Use any aoe weapon while bullet jumping and you get around 30 kills in the granum void easily.

Yeah, this. This whole thread is a nothingburger.

You can get 25 kills in the granum void with a corrosive ignis and *any* frame, and the lich system has been improved to a great state.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Not one thing in the OP defines why the system is 'unfair', it's just an rant about not liking RNG and not understanding how Solo Mode works.

How is not understanding how things work make them unfair?

Too funny.

Edited by Zimzala
speeling
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Not one thing in the OP defines why the system is 'unfair', it's just an rant about not liking RNG and not understanding how Solo Mode works.

How is not understand how things work make them unfair?

Too funny.

This is, honestly, the majority of the forums lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt said:

This is, honestly, the majority of the forums lol

I am still stuck on 'unfair'.

The system works the same for everyone, how is it unfair?

Just silly rants from emotional outlooks.

• Like 3

"It's not very well thought out." Yes, exactly that.

Creating a larvling is a chore, as opposed to creating a grineer one which is much easier.

And while the murmur farm is relatively easier, the last bit of railjack mission makes up for it due to Railjack multiplayer being very janky. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kraethius said:

Just go with friends or solo then. I really don't see the problem here.

solo is impossible since they changed it requiring you to get a rank 3

15 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

I am still stuck on 'unfair'.

The system works the same for everyone, how is it unfair?

Just silly rants from emotional outlooks.

just because it happens the same way for everyone doesn't mean it's fair, it's way too much work for so little output, especially when compared to the acquisition of Kuva Liches

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zorok34 said:

just because it happens the same way for everyone doesn't mean it's fair, it's way too much work for so little output, especially when compared to the acquisition of Kuva Liches

So, you don't like the current level of reward vs effort....that has nothing, at all, do do with 'fair', you just want the goodies easier and faster...that's all about impatience, tolerance, and emotional outlook about the systems, nothing to do with it being fair...

So, just another rant from someone that wants 'all the things' and 'believes' getting those things more easily is 'better'...just another greed based rant, IMO.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kraethius said:

Just go with friends or solo then. I really don't see the problem here.

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

you are asking for solo missions when you have the option to literally go on solo instead in groups? 

It’s a solo game after all OP. Group play is just optional. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

So, you don't like the current level of reward vs effort....that has nothing, at all, do do with 'fair', you just want the goodies easier and faster...that's all about impatience, tolerance, and emotional outlook about the systems, nothing to do with it being fair...

So, just another rant from someone that wants 'all the things' and 'believes' getting those things more easily is 'better'...just another greed based rant, IMO.

when it takes over an hour to even SPAWN the thing that you then need to go farm and then eventually fight, the system is broken, period.

Edited by zorok34
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

It doesnt require rank 3, just rank 1. You need 25 kills if solo; easy pz 

nope, it changed, it used to be rank 1, it's now rank 3. rank 1 would be fine