Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Alt3rcode said:

There's an issue with people that received 5 formas upon login after patch, while some people received 7 formas.
I for once received 5 while most people on my clan received 7. I want these two formas too DE!

You did not meet the requirements: 

1. Any Player who owns a Kuva Nukor will receive an extra 2 x Built Forma.

1 minute ago, LillyRaccune said:

Pre-nerf Kuva Bramma says hello.

haha .. oh thanks LillyRaccune.. I just got up and that makes me laugh first up .. (rather than sulking over the "latest updates") cheers

2 minutes ago, Muttleyzim said:

The eidolon is still taking down warframes...

When was this a new feature btw.. ?  So what else did DE alter in the basement to make this happen.. 

4 minutes ago, Alt3rcode said:

There's an issue with people that received 5 formas upon login after patch, while some people received 7 formas.
I for once received 5 while most people on my clan received 7. I want these two formas too DE!

This information was in the patch notes:

On 2021-07-06 at 11:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Login Items 

As with many of our large-scale reworks and changes in the past, we want to honour the investment of time and resources our players have put into their Arsenal! Since these changes are both wide-sweeping and precise, we have a general login inbox planned for all players, with a few bonuses for those who meet certain conditions.

With the release of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, players will receive the following upon login: 

1. All Players Mastery Rank 5 and above will receive 5 x Built Forma.
  2. All Players Mastery Rank 5 and above will receive a 3-Day Affinity Booster.
  3. Any Player who owns a Kuva Nukor will receive an extra 2 x Built Forma.
  4. All Players who owned ANY Lich Weapon at any point OR have a Converted Lich OR have an active Lich get 1x Requiem Ultimatum (a new item to taunt a Lich or Sister into battle)!
  5. Players who have Converted a Kuva lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL, which is a Requiem Wildcard Mod! 

Did you own a Kuva Nukor? That's likely where the other two forma your clanmates received came from. 

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your feedback has been heard and implemented in the way of buffs to Yarelis kit.

everyone: De please,  allow aquablades to scale with range mods

De: increased duration...

it can deal 10000000 damage, but if the range is garbage, it's just useless.

please, make us able to increase the range of aquablades...

6 минут назад, -Ryker- сказал:

Tenet Agendus doesn't appear to take status mods correctly. The weapon I got came with corrosive but whenever I try to add any other status mods to it, it seems to split the corrosive apart into two separate statuses. Unless this is intentional or the status is displaying incorrectly.

hQ1hE2e.png

ea7EPCW.png

c5K10ic.png

This works as it should, it just have toxic damage buff not corrosive, it has base electricity dmg in it.

nice now when is melee and it's mods gonna be fixed back to their original power before the nerf, because im pretty sure a lot of feedback shows that there is no diversity in nerfing melee only to bring primary and secondary weapons up to speed which you could have done without the nerf.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not actually receiving the Requiem Ultimatum after Converting/Vanquishing your Kuva Lich/Sister.

• Accounts that did not actually receive their Requiem Ultimatum will be fixed upon login.

Post update I did not receive anymore the single one that was given. Again - Is this All for One or (One for All <--one for each Litch) ? I only got one Requiem Ultimatum...

24 minutes ago, Chakravikari said:

The damage reduction on the sisters and liches is insane now, and they teleport way too frequently.

I second this. I used my Arquebex for funsies (a weapon that deals an average of 100k damage per shot), and my level 4 sister was being hit with ~45 damage per shot. No, I did not forge a "k" after the damage number. This is atrocious, you guys have NO sense of balancing (in a PvE power fantasy game lmao) whatsoever. Either revert the changes or at least "tweak" the code some more.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Yareli Changes:

Time for some Yareli Buffs! Your feedback has been heard and implemented in the way of buffs to Yarelis kit.

Passive: 

• Doubled Critical Chance amount from 100% to 200%. 

Sea Snares:

• Increased the number of Sea Snares created per ability cast to 5 (you can still have 15 maximum at once)

• Changed Damage type to Cold.

• Sea Snares deal damage-over-time to enemies caught within - we’ve upped the Damage Increase per second from 80 to 125.

Aquablades:

• Doubled the base Damage from 250 to 500. 

• Increased Duration to 30 seconds.

Riptide:

• Changed Damage type to Cold.

• Doubled the Damage Scaling per enemy caught within Riptide from 25% to 50%. 

• Reduced impulse on enemies after Riptide explodes so they don’t get thrown as far away.

These changes help, but they don't solve the issue. 

The issue is that her abilities do not scale with enemy level, and her CC doesn't actually group enemies.

Her 4 is just a glorified knockdown, at the cost of a ton of energy. Make it duration based (with an option to re-cast), or a drain, and allow Yareli to move while it groups enemies. Keep the knockdown on deactivation, but don't launch them AT ALL. The damage scaling should act like limbo's cataclysm currently does, not just +50% damage per enemy in there.

It doesn't matter how much additional damage you add to the base value of her abilities, if they don't get stronger as enemy levels go up, they'll still be lackluster at a point. Her 1 should scale as a % of the enemy's max HP (or current, if it is current, make it a higher percentage) per second. That way, if armor is stripped, it can actually do damage to enemies, much like Undertow on Hydroid can. Her 3 should act like a pseudo exalted, otherwise it will either be busted overpowered, or terrible past level 120. Since it is the ability that is subsumed however, I highly doubt this would be possible, unless the subsume is changed to her 1.

Also, make Merulina have a period of invulnerability, similar to how warding halo functions. It's already basically warding halo (Plus the subjective downside of having to be on a k-drive) without everything that makes warding halo good. 

9 minutes ago, Dr.Reilika said:

As with many of our large-scale reworks and changes in the past, we want to honour the investment of time and resources our players have put into their Arsenal! Since these changes are both wide-sweeping and precise, we have a general login inbox planned for all players, with a few bonuses for those who meet certain conditions.

With the release of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, players will receive the following upon login: 

1. All Players Mastery Rank 5 and above will receive 5 x Built Forma.
  2. All Players Mastery Rank 5 and above will receive a 3-Day Affinity Booster.
  3. Any Player who owns a Kuva Nukor will receive an extra 2 x Built Forma.
  4. All Players who owned ANY Lich Weapon at any point OR have a Converted Lich OR have an active Lich get 1x Requiem Ultimatum (a new item to taunt a Lich or Sister into battle)!
  5. Players who have Converted a Kuva lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL, which is a Requiem Wildcard Mod! 

guess what, i met all the requirement and i still don't have my OULL....

Is it just me or do the hounds only grant 6k mastery in total with the weapon?

Have to admit, that it's a bit sad, how the team sets the priorities in terms of what stuff needs to be improved or fixed first, after new release. Sure.. I get it, that people that actually pay for ingame stuff and keep everything up and running need to be pleased. Back in the days when I started to play the game, founders had the previlege to enter new mastery stages at least one update sooner™, then the rest of community for example.

There are many things wrong with the update. And you decide to release a hotfix containing like 75% stuff, most of the community can't even access yet, for probably at least 2 more days ?
Some performance fixes would be nice.. or trying to get rid of bugs for good and not reintroducing them time and time again with almost every update

1 minute ago, -PLM-Pingu-2k said:

guess what, i met all the requirement and i still don't have my OULL....

Sounds like many people don't.

I don't either. Even after the script ran.

FWIW, I posted that in response to someone saying they didn't get 7 forma and only got 5. I was asking if they had the Kuva Nukor, as it sounds like they didn't, and posted that part of the patch notes for them to see.

13 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

everyone: De please,  allow aquablades to scale with range mods

De: increased duration...

it can deal 10000000 damage, but if the range is garbage, it's just useless.

please, make us able to increase the range of aquablades...

i would be both stunned and dismayed if it was made to scale with range, given that it is an entirely passive radial damage source that can be made to last just over a minute and a half and afaik deals bleed damage

de generally does not like having abilities that people can flick on to autokill rooms

Dojo Lighting, Colors, and Shadows still broken from the initial Sisters of Parvos update.

• Room colors on initially spawning in are much darker than normal and is ignoring Polychrome Settings.
  • Moving from room-to-room does not have the lighting or colors update properly, often keeping the coloring from the previous room until later.
  • Sentient and Entrati objects have incorrect collision and missing textures.

Additionally, can you remove the "Can't Build" radius around the VentKids in the Bash Lab?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a softlock occuring during the Kuva Lich or Sister Vanquish/Convert choice if you had an Arch-Gun equipped or any custom animation (Mesa’s Peacemaker, etc).

Hopefully this lets me parazon the Sister. Was getting quite frustrated last night after hours of failed attempts. I'll see in a couple hours when I log in.

Edit: This was not fixed if using Mesa. Bugged out yet again. Y'all are making it really difficult to be motivated with doing this content. 

Edit again: Tried two other frames and just a melee. Couldn't get the 3rd finisher either time.

Archived