Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.2

[DE]Megan

Please let us use rifles on kdrives. Her blades need to be affected by range, her ult needs level based scaling, her 1 also should do more damage than it currently does. 

Bugs: Her abilities wont show while on the kdrive, sometimes. Her kdrive will sometimes disappear for no reason. Vacuum often stops working while on her kdrive.

Yareli also needs more buffs than that. Also hitting laser doors shouldn't kick us off our kdrive. 

hace 46 minutos, Chakravikari dijo:

The damage reduction on the sisters and liches is insane now, and they teleport way too frequently.

Also this! no idea what you did but is insane the damage reduction in normal lich missions I have no problems with the final battle, specially since you can do it with people but when they show up while farming murmurs a lich level 4 or 5 is almost impossible to kill alone and they jump like crazy around the map D=!

A good first step for yareli, but this is still not enough, just tested it in only a sister hunt mission level 55.

feedback ordered by importance:

her third skill

the blades from her 3 still not only do no damage, they are also extremely hard to actually hit multiple times with.. the main problem here is their very TINY hitbox. these blades should be much larger, to be able to hit enemies closer to you. you have a deadzone around your where no blades ever hit the enemies,, that is unfun.

your vision I image is to just dash through some enemies and apply slash so they die from it.. but one tiny slash proc for these weak blades serves no purpose. You need to forcefully stand EXACTLY at the right distance to apply some slashprocs until they start doing something... which then again is useless against minibosses such as sisters/liches/akolytes since they can have only 4 procs, so again this does nothing.. 

unless they do scaling damage or like 2.000-5.000 damage they wont be relevant for anything above level 30.

so buff damage by alot, or give it another purpose, like extra damage reduction on top. and PLEASE increase their size and hitboxes. You can also make them hit much harder but reduce their speed in which they fly around you. So you get less, but more impactful procs, which is worth much more. 

her first skill

her one feels VERY slightly better, but it still takes WAY to long do actually do something.

the scaling damage over time should be buffed even more here. at least double what it is right now, to match the base damage, so basically increasing damage by 100% per second.

It could also benefit from scaling with enemy level, or be finisher damage, or work like hydroids 3 where enemies are "drowned" while trapped in bubbles. taking much drastically more increased pure damage overtime.

her fourth skill

nice first improvement, enemies are closer together and it IS less annoying. less annoying still does not mean good though..

damage is okay'ish now with enough enemies, but range still appears to be very small, many enemies not even reaching the center before exploding. animation still locks you in place for very long. and placement of the skill feels weird

I still would suggest a synergy with her first ability, where enemies take more damage when "bubbled". 

a more practical solution would be to change it into a small duration based ability, like 5 seconds of gathering enemies, increasing damage over time like her 1 before releasing into a burst.

passive

her passive buff should be fine now. 

but sometimes it makes you wonder what your design philosophy is with some descisions.. you give yareli a 200% crit chance passive, yet you make her SIGNATURE secondary a 6% crit chance weapon?? I really dont get this, shouldn't yareli and HER gun have good synergy?

38 minutes ago, Alt3rcode said:

There's an issue with people that received 5 formas upon login after patch, while some people received 7 formas.
I for once received 5 while most people on my clan received 7. I want these two formas too DE!

Read the notes. People who got the two extra had a Kuva Nukor in their inventory, which was nerfed pretty bad.

8 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

I really dont get this, shouldn't yareli and HER gun have good synergy?

I mean.. the frame doesn't even synergize with itself... why would it synergize with anything else in a good way?

The game has become very laggy for me as of this fix - loading into missions, loading into the mission select map, even just loading into the game at the start take upwards of a minute (and loading into the main game took over five). Fortunately in missions the lag is not there; unfortunately, several icons refuse to load for me on the HUD.

32 minutes ago, SplitzyPrime said:

Please let us use rifles on kdrives. Her blades need to be affected by range, her ult needs level based scaling, her 1 also should do more damage than it currently does. 

Bugs: Her abilities wont show while on the kdrive, sometimes. Her kdrive will sometimes disappear for no reason. Vacuum often stops working while on her kdrive.

Yareli also needs more buffs than that. Also hitting laser doors shouldn't kick us off our kdrive. 

Also her Merulina (K-Drive) also stops Animal Instinct from working to.

I was genuinely surprised that Merulina can't use K-Drive mods. Isn't the whole point of the Waverider quest establishing that Yareli is the INSPIRATION for K-Driving? Especially since the ventkids are the driving force of said quest, I'd really expect to be able to use the ventkids' mods on her.

Just now, lRipperonis said:

Also her Merulina (K-Drive) also stops Animal Instinct from working to.

I think they JUST fixed that in this hotfix, unless it didn't actually fix the bug, The notes above do say that they fixed loot/enemy radars not functioning on kdrives.

19 minutes ago, -NovaUmbra- said:

Will you fix the Kuva Hek NOT being able to use Scattered Justice?

Pretty sure that was intentional. Especially since the Vaykor Hek can't use it either and it has worse stats than the Kuva Hek.

When are you going to fix the absolutely insane nerfs to melee and actually buff guns. The damage output of guns is in no even vaguely conceivable way at the level it should be. Triple the damage that every gun puts out and you’re starting to get there.

2 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

Pretty sure that was intentional. Especially since the Vaykor Hek can't use it either and it has worse stats than the Kuva Hek.

Vaykor hek has Justice built in, Kuva hek does not, there is NO reason for the mod to NOT work

1 minute ago, -NovaUmbra- said:

Vaykor hek has Justice built in, Kuva hek does not, there is NO reason for the mod to NOT work

Interesting observation. It never occured to me that the reason Scattered Justice wasn't available for Vaykor Hek was due to the +1 Justice stat. Makes sense that this is available for the Kuva Hek if the issue of doubling Justice is the real reason Vaykor can't use it.

4 минуты назад, _Tormex_ сказал:

well, it does not make sense for DE to put a syndicate mod on a syndicate weapon, but kuva hek is not a sundicate weapon os why not :D

6 minutes ago, -NovaUmbra- said:

I mean there very clearly is a reason. The reason is that Hek already was one of the best primaries of the game and the Kuva Hek doesn't need scattering justice to work well. With the current setup, if you want the weapon with the highest damage ceiling, you use the Kuva Hek. If you really want the justice effect, use the other two variants. One of which gives bonus multishot via the mod and the other is somewhere in between. Arsenal variety!

Archived