Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.2

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, soul9448 said:

nice now when is melee and it's mods gonna be fixed back to their original power before the nerf, because im pretty sure a lot of feedback shows that there is no diversity in nerfing melee only to bring primary and secondary weapons up to speed which you could have done without the nerf.

Melee is fine. 

4 hours ago, -Ryker- said:

Tenet Agendus doesn't appear to take status mods correctly. The weapon I got came with corrosive but whenever I try to add any other status mods to it, it seems to split the corrosive apart into two separate statuses. Unless this is intentional or the status is displaying incorrectly.

hQ1hE2e.png

ea7EPCW.png

c5K10ic.png

The weapon is innate electric and bonus is toxin.

Irrelevant, Yareli's needs Merulina for any decent survival and there's no moddin into that like...What? 

And the Aqua blades that are supposed to slice off enemies in the range.. brilliant concept but guess what every enemy gets the stagger and falls back from the meagre 2 meter range… exactly like protea' grenade fans. At this point what is stopping me from using any melee or primary to mow down hoardes of enemies, tell me DE

Just a small request i guess ... Any chance we could get a modification to Sea Snares to give it:

- Hold Sea Snares to spawn 3x the balls for 3x the energy cost.
or
- Hold Sea Snares to continously generate balls, draining energy per ball while held. 

Pretty please? 
Once i figured out that the 15 Snare limit only applied to the trap versions and NOT the lifted enemies, it became much better to use. But needing to spam cast it is a bit tiresome. So being able to Tap for snaring small groups for less energy and Hold to snare big groups for more energy would be a great update.

EDIT: please allow casting of Subsume abilities while on Merulina with the caveat of stopping all movement when doing so.  

6 hours ago, Chakravikari said:

The damage reduction on the sisters and liches is insane now, and they teleport way too frequently.

This. They teleport like Sonic on crack,and have crazy sheild regen that ignores magnetic proc effects (magnetic stops sheild recharge usually). 

Of course this means once they stop teleporting like mad and often to places you cant actually get to, they have their shields back and then having to waste minutes trying to knock the down again and hoping they'll stay on the map long enough to do this 

Thanks DE for the new update. Just a small suggestion... Can you add A robotic chip for petting our hound? And also can you change the drop chance for the Komapressa pistol in other places rather than buying from vent kids.

Thanks in advance.

I really don't like this trend of shops you purchase stuff with random stats from (currently, railjack crew, and the new perrin sequence shop meles.) it essentially puts getting the stuff you want behind an arbitrary time gate of completely random length with no real cap.

The new crew is absolutely ridiculous. The chances of getting a crew with the stat distribution AND ability you want is abysmally low. you could theoretically check every single rotation of this for a year straight and never see the crew you want.

Crew have 2, just 2 ideal stat distributions.
Pilot/Gunner (Gunnery, Piloting, and endurance maxed out) This crew is primarily a gunner meant to pilot the ship when absolutely necessary. Endurance is just to maximize their survivability while in the pilot seat since they can be attacked there.
and Engineer/Defender (Repair, Combat, and also Endurance) this crew is self explanatory.
Those are the only two stat distributions that matter. With that in mind, setting it so that crew can only generate stats in 3 categories would reduce rng on this to a manageable level. Bear in mind, to get one of these crews as it stands right now they absolutely HAVE to have 0 stats in the 2 skills they're not using, there's no room for error. Jack of all trades crew are worthless. Maybe just have one crew option with a chance to roll in all 5 categories for the handful of crazy people that might want to do that rout. And an elite crew from all 6 syndicates should really be present in every rotation. We put in the time and effort to get to control intrinsic 10. This really shouldn't be such a big hassle to make use of it.

If the perrin meles are fuseable that one's not soooo bad.... but I'm not happy about it. I haven't tried to get them yet so I dont know what the grind is like, but knowing this game I imagine it's unreasonable.

Nobody wants everything in the game to start being #*!%ing rivens.

yeah so I'm just gonna be honest here. I WAS super excited to get yareli despite her mediocre looking kit.

THEN I found out that I had to build a new lab JUST for her. as if the tenno lab doesn't exist.

THEN I found out that the research would take not 1 but 3 days.

so If I want to build her it will literally take me 8 days. building a railjack on day 1 of empyrean took less time than this.  Is this really the direction gear acquisition method is headed? There is no novelty, no nuance. You could have made her parts drop from kdrive races or purchasable from vent kids. If yareli was a new system then you could justify the lab, but she isn't. At most she should have gone in the tenno lab. nothing about her acquisition rewards player activity at all.

I was hyped to come back from a hiatus and grind out sisters while level and testing out the new frame but since you've made it abundantly clear that you don't want me to play then I won't.

7 hours ago, Alt3rcode said:

There's an issue with people that received 5 formas upon login after patch, while some people received 7 formas.
I for once received 5 while most people on my clan received 7. I want these two formas too DE!

if you had read the patch notes you'd understand why.

7 hours ago, fo3nixz said:

anyhting on corupted holokeys fix? 37.5% chance i dont think so , more like 3.75%

Yes I totally agree with this I did 15 void storm missions yesterday but I did not recieve even a single holokey 👀 please change the drop chance DE ... If it's a bug , then please fix it ASAP !

So, we are getting lich/sisters up to probably a 99% damage reduction value when Tier/Rank 5, but also a heavy nerf to melee, and bashing them like we would do with a freaking bulletsponge, except with melee as rifles and co still suck for this purpose, and taking more than 4 minutes to actually kill that one on their fleet/ship/cruiser/wtfever-last mission.

Either revert melee changes or rethink the damage reduction stuff, as this is more than a total time waste. I want to have options to play with and not being stuck to a fooking inaros/invisible frame and a fast hitting melee weapon.

Oh and yea, let's not forget about the sheer unnecessity of building another dojo-lab for no bloody reason, to research yareli warframe parts for 3 days (as there are no other items there, and probably won't ever - adding 1-5 stuff to it within a year doesn't justify the lab itself) ... this makes absolutely no sense.

First of all, the lab itself is not justified. There is no reason to add that lab, as there are no other content dedicated to it and probably won't ever, as we can see the item additions to the other labs, syndicates and so on, and to be frank, K-Drive is a flop. Simaris and sometimes Tenten are the only "labs", which are receiving stuff from time to time (inevitable). 1 day build time for the lab, 3 days for the research for the parts, 1 day (as most of people won't wait for 12 hours to claim them. People have work to do, you know?) for the part building and another 3 days of build time for the frame itself.

Was the feedback in the past about Equinox not clear enough? With the day and night forms? No? 1 day parts, 3 days half-part, 3 days full part. C'mon DE. Stop this. It is not funny anymore.

Also, we won't forget the fact, that you are literally backstabbing us for having all frames subsumed and abilities being applied so far. Thanks for that. Like it's that hard to run a simple json query to search tables for users, accumulate the "subsumed warframes + applied abilities"-exp and reapply them to their system. Is this just laziness or are you guys not even thinking about it? Shall I script a simple SQL query for you? Send me the table data and I will even program a stored procedure for 10k plat, which handles these things in perspective of your lazy attitude.

You know, it'd be kind of interesting if the blades 'pulsed' from her.  Drew in close, cutting anyone they pass through, then extending out to their maximum range, in a rhythmic pattern.  It'd probably look really cool, and anyone staying within the AoE will get hit from time to time from the 'pulses'.

100% Autohack From Helminth System

I can not say if someone has already reported. The autohack feature from the helminth system when activated at ivara does not work anymore in sorti spy mission. Normal spy missions work with it. Is that a penalty for lax terminal hackers? a bug or a new uncommented feature?

7 hours ago, _Tormex_ said:

I mean there very clearly is a reason. The reason is that Hek already was one of the best primaries of the game and the Kuva Hek doesn't need scattering justice to work well. With the current setup, if you want the weapon with the highest damage ceiling, you use the Kuva Hek. If you really want the justice effect, use the other two variants. One of which gives bonus multishot via the mod and the other is somewhere in between. Arsenal variety!

Supra can use the ENTROPY BURST Mod which gives it +1 Entropy (The Perrin Sequence AOE Effect)
Supra VANDAL Can ALSO USE ENTROPY BURST, Supra VANDAL does NOT have Entropy BUILT INTO the gun.

Dual Cleavers can use JUSTICE BLADES which gives the weapon +1 Justice
PRISMA Dual Cleavers can ALSO USE JUSTICE BLADES which gives the weapon +1 Justice, the PRISMA DUAL CLEAVERS, does NOT have built in Justice.

Same thing with Skana and Prisma Skana with Bright Purity
Same thing with Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith
Same thing with Panthera and Panthera Prime

It does NOT matter if the weapon is good or bad, these weapons I have mentioned HAS variants which CAN use these weapon augment mods.
Kuva Hek is no exception. I don't care about highest damage ceiling, I don't care about the other 2 variants, Imagine if you were not able to use Justice Blades with Prisma Dual Cleavers, what then? use the NORMAL Version? even though Justice Blades won't bring it nowhere near on par with its prisma version...

And you say "Arsenal Variety" yet 99% of players stick with the meta because of situations just like this, NO ONE will use Kuva Hek at the moment because it doesn't have +1 Justice, that AOE is crucial to keep up with the current meta and having that extra multishot is huge for a gun that relies on having a lot of multishot.
And Kuva Hek is only a minor upgrade to the Vaykor version, it still has less magazine and Critical chance than the vaykor version has. And yeah sure it has a bit more damage and fires 4 shots per shot fired, but does that warrant such a huge restriction of not using its augment mod?

Why are early adopters of the Helminth system being punished? I have no more frames to subsume, and I can't even rank him with resources (which I now have to dump) because he won't eat when full. Why is there no XP refund based on how many frames you have subsumed? 

2 minutes ago, OG_Smez said:

Why are early adopters of the Helminth system being punished? I have no more frames to subsume, and I can't even rank him with resources (which I now have to dump) because he won't eat when full. Why is there no XP refund based on how many frames you have subsumed? 

They're trying to force people to interact with the invigoration system everyone and their mom told DE was a bad idea so they can have their numbers and say "look, people actually are using it, you were wrong!"

35 minutes ago, OG_Smez said:

just inject a warframe with abilities to gain the exp you need. 

Archived