Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.2

Anyone else getting instadeath when using Volt Prime?

Every time I want to use him in a mission even with full overshields, rolling guard I get instadeath in star chart and steel path.

P.s cant wait for more of these bugs to screw me over 🙃

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alt3rcode said:

There's an issue with people that received 5 formas upon login after patch, while some people received 7 formas.
I for once received 5 while most people on my clan received 7. I want these two formas too DE!

Did you own a kuva nukor before the patch? The original post states 2 extra forma were only given to those who owned a kuva nukor

4 hours ago, Dargadon said:

No K-Drive mods for Merulina?

A lot of people are asking for this but TBH kdrive mods are pretty useless outside of the open world zones and general Kdrive stuff. A modded kdrive would not have much (if any) benefit in combat settings.

1 hour ago, WatsHisFace said:

impact,  my god if it were true damage she would be amazing.

True damage wouldn't make her useless kit good though.

She suffers from far more than low damage numbers.

Just bad design all around IMO. No ability synergies whatsoever (not even basic synergies), and frankly pointless, poorly designed abilities for every one she has.

• Like 1

My corpus litch's anger keeps going DOWN without me ever fighting them. This has to be a bug right?

I've died to the stupid dogs a lot but that would be such a $&*^ move if the dog killing you reduces their anger level.

Posted (edited)

thx for the hotfix, and pls don't bother trying to realize some dumb and paradoxal wishes from the community, asking for more difficulty, wanting to buff everything that's not and don't need to, and asking for less farm in a farm game while everyone who's complaiying buy all the new items as soon as they're in game

Edited by KreyLox
wished to wishes

12 hours ago, RevBreak said:

Thank you for the hotfix, please take a look as soon as possible on Eidolon hunting, they're stomping us to pieces relentlessly, we can't even get close to them, and they're also trampling us on operator mode.

It's your problem if you can't apprehend the eidolon's displacements, and get away enough from it to not be stepped on. Can't you just think about how big they are and how only one of their steps takes several meters to cross ? And they're not as fast as you say. Look how much time they take for each step. 

Warframe Creators pls fix a bug from the stores in the game, I bought a new set of glyphs, after which I was offered to buy 2 glyphs separately and did not count in this set

Posted (edited)

why isnt range a stat on weapons like ignis wraith etc...?? if a mod changes a stat we should be able too see that change.. how is this not a thing yet??

Edited by HarveyJames
  • Like 1

Thank you for the update!

Two Things that have been neglected and/or not spoken of and NEED FIXING:

1. Spawning into dojo's still forcing players into the railjack as opposed to the "spawn room". 

2. Still no fix to using Stance Forma AND Umbral Forma on the Dark Split-Sword. 

• Like 5

If the abilities do cold damage, can we make them apply cold procs?

If the aqua blades are supposed to clear anything within melee range, the damage should be comparable to a melee weapon.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sea Snares:

• Increased the number of Sea Snares created per ability cast to 5 (you can still have 15 maximum at once)

• Changed Damage type to Cold.

• Sea Snares deal damage-over-time to enemies caught within - we’ve upped the Damage Increase per second from 80 to 125.

Aquablades:

• Doubled the base Damage from 250 to 500. 

• Increased Duration to 30 seconds.

Riptide:

• Changed Damage type to Cold.

• Doubled the Damage Scaling per enemy caught within Riptide from 25% to 50%. 

• Reduced impulse on enemies after Riptide explodes so they don’t get thrown as far away.

0 x *insert whatever implemented multiplier* is still 0 damage against any relevant enemy in this game.

• Like 1

would also like mods with on killshot get x % have its own projected stat especially for new players having too wiki everything cos game doesnt give you basic info or you dont have great math skills or know how the equations/formula/stacking pens etc..  work ...

5 hours ago, Leqesai said:

A lot of people are asking for this but TBH kdrive mods are pretty useless outside of the open world zones and general Kdrive stuff. A modded kdrive would not have much (if any) benefit in combat settings.

A modded K-Drive would allow players to pick their own preferred speed and jump height for Merulina in a normal map.

Nerf Merulina's movement while adding mods to compensate, because I bet there's more players wanting less extreme movement on the thing than more.

• Like 4

So, we released a new Warframe. But hey, you can't really play it straight away...

ok, so a day or two for crafting parts and stuff, yes?

No, stupid, 4-5 days to even get parts' blueprints, and then another 2-3-4 days for crafting them.

so minimum a week to be able to play released content? :D :D :D

I'm not the one to cry about the time gated part crafting system, but this is beyond idiotic :D I mean, hey I will have my holidays to play new content. nope, you will have new content available to you after your holidays, by the time you craft everything needed...

• Like 2

So, to give my 5 cents concerning our newest frame, yareli, i can also only say that shes underwhelming.

The buffs shes received some hours ago are...nice, but the thing that bothers me most is that in my opinion her kit does not seem well designed for a k-drive frame right now, although that might be easy to solve. as a real tank, she doesnt have the proper tools, as a cc frame shes also too limited and as a dps....yea no. her one ability that has a good damage type, being aquablades, does not fit her kit at all since it requires her to go melee range when all the rest, aside of merulina, is more caster oriented. also...melee enemies, if they get an attack through....

also i see no reason for k-driving in missions when all i get is annoying movement and 75% dmg reduction. id rather ask helminth for something useful from another frame...so i cant really say i agree that shes the k-drive frame right now.

so allow me some suggestions:

i underlined what i think transfers my suggestions without my additional explanation of thought in case someone only wants to read the core.

Passive: its nice, especially 200% now...but this has nothing to do with a k-drive frame or does it ? personally i would prefer this to be a permanent 50% and when yareli rides merulina it turns into a permanent 200% which remains for 2 seconds after merulina was deactivated, in whichever way. this way it would remain as it is, at its core, provide a generally fine passive of 50%, even if someone still subsumes merulina, but with merulina of course its an especially nice passive. this wont change much but its more like a flavor-change, making it a synergy-passive with merulina to fit the theme more.

Sea Snares: it could have potential, if it wasnt so limited. another damage type is fine, although cold is not much better than impact. i would like to suggest a scaling with duration for the amount of bubbles released per cast to make it less of a spam fiesta and also allow them to affect multiple enemies in a small area instead of only 1 enemy per bubble, for example 1.5m area of affect, scaling with power range. this way it would be way more useful in a game with lots of enemies approaching players. damage type wouldnt be too important now since its mainly a cc tool and my suggestions below include synergy, making this less relevant alone.

Merulina: allow k-drive modding for those who want it. merulina also grants yareli shield regeneration by a flat amount, scaling with power strenght and is improved by kills scored with Aquablades. kills with aquablades whilst merulina is active grant shield based on the enemys maximum health. a defensive tool, yet a bit different than the other ones we already have in the game. small, permanent aegis during merulina with an on-kill synergy with aquablades.

Aquablades: this abilitys biggest flaw, in my opinion now is the limitation to melee/close range. the damage amount is okayish, considering it proccs slash too, but melee is just not great for yareli. when casting Sea Snares whilst Aquablades is active a small Aquablade is cast on every bubble which applies 33% of Aquablades damage to enemies affected by Sea Snares. When riding merulina aquablades regenerates a portion of merulinas health every second. when merulina is at maximum health 50% of the regeneration applies to yarelis shield regeneration granted by merulina. some useful regeneration for merulina but also some more shield regen for yareli. wont make her anything close to an inaros-ish tank but it will provide something on top of my suggested shield regen from merulina and the 75% dmg reduction.

Riptide: casting Riptide whilst Aquablades is active will transfer the Aqublades over to the waterglobe of Riptide, damaging all enemies caught by Riptide with increased damage based on enemies caught in it. Cast cost is reduced by 25% of its current cost whilst riding merulina. a cheaper "ultimate" during merulina and a synergy using the great dmg type of Aquablades whilst also using the enemy-caught-scaling from Riptide and its pull.

greetings

• Like 1

What happened to the appearance of the sisters? On the screenshots of other people, on my sisters, on the sisters of my friends, I only see a color difference or the presence of a visor / backpack. Where are the sisters with armor, as in the preview, for example? I have more than 100 Kuva liches in total (I'm crazy , I know =)) and I really love this type of content. And even now, sometimes they surprise me with their appearance and I immediately take them to my team. But the sisters showed all their variations in a day. Is this a bug, tell me or what?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

You did not meet the requirements: 

1. Any Player who owns a Kuva Nukor will receive an extra 2 x Built Forma.

Is that through mail or is that a secret? Because I have Kuva Nukor, but I received no mail...