Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Going To Butcher Alad And His Stupid Face When He Gets Released.

Rettycombine

What he did to that excalibur in the cinematic, and just shrugging it off for platinum, i didnt support him during the event, but now, as soon as he gets released, im going to make him choke on his own ugly toilet-seat, ram a bundle of platinum up where the sun does not shine on him, then stick my thumbs in his eyes and hold on until he dies from blood loss, nobody kills a Tenno like that, NOBODY.

I'm pretty sure that was just an empty warframe.

Of course the tenno inside had to be taken out somehow.

the energy simply burned the wounds closed, cauterization

all warframes have a tenno inside

and on topic: cant wait to crush the greedy milk from alad's skull myself

The cauiterozation thing would have been valid but there is one issude here.

Looking carefully that Excal seems indeed, hollow.

Few things:

A: As someone else stated in another thread, T for Teen, so they might not be able to show gore.

B: We can assume that what happened to Mag is what happened to that Excal. The lasers may have straight up disintigrated the Tenno inside.

C: This is still a WIP. It's not finalized or finished - just a little sneak peak. Things can be added or changed. We won't know exactly what's going on until the trailer is officially released.

What did he do though? Was there even something/someone inside? There seemed to be with the Mag frame but... I don't know, really curious to see what's going on here.

People jumping to conclusions of course before they have all the materials at hand. Happens all the time.

I'm sure he can hear you,somewhere in the game files in the DE servers where his model is still processed /sarcasm

If you honestly don't care or have an invested interest in character then why do you care to point it out that you indeed do not care?

If you honestly don't care or have an invested interest in character then why do you care to point it out that you indeed do not care?

Because this thread to me sounds like "i'm gonna kill santa clause,i watched a movie where he was bad",and such silly statements amuse me.

You know if we all had supported Corpus we would have ALL gotten a Vandal Prova... and we ALL could've used Vandal Prova to torture Alad V. with slowly... but nooooooo.... You just want to give him the easy way out with a machete wraith and kill him...

What he did to that excalibur in the cinematic, and just shrugging it off for platinum, i didnt support him during the event, but now, as soon as he gets released, im going to make him choke on his own ugly toilet-seat, ram a bundle of platinum up where the sun does not shine on him, then stick my thumbs in his eyes and hold on until he dies from blood loss, nobody kills a Tenno like that, NOBODY.

That Tenno probably lagged hard

The excal is hollow, for what reason does Alvad have with killing the tenno when he could keep the bosy for himself and do stuff... Kinky stuff.....
The Tenno that was still in the suit, Mag wasn't killed. Clearly stating A live specimen is more important and killing Excal would be stupid.

Meaning, while the hollow suits (or the tenno dead with the suit on) are useless and merely study materials. The live mag is an excellent  speciment to conduct brainwashing or cloning on.

Edited by xFrostKnightx