Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can’t unbind waybound

(PSN)TsuBakiSosa-

Question

2 hours ago, (PSN)Brandito9215 said:

I appreciate you looking out, but I had Madurai active when I took that screenshot, and they're all active on the schools I'm actively using. That's why this is annoying the S#&$ out of me, finally get the the focus grind down to just 2 waybounds left...and low and behold...a bug.   -_-

But again, good looking out. 

Fair enough I wasn't sure if you knew, it can be easily overlooked, I've got all my schools finished and just have all the unbounds active at once across all the schools for ease.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)DA-ZOMBIEGIRL19 said:

Will like to include I am having same issues. Everytime click to unbind a weird circle appears top left corner and does absolutely nothing. Have more than enough shards. Hope it gets fix soon. 

XrtgCfL.jpgQNzjAzD.jpg

Well when I sent the support ticket, they told me "thank you for your time, but this issue isn't ticket worthy." And then gave me a link to report bugs...and here we all are...just talking about this non ticket worthy problem.  -_-

Just now, (PSN)Brandito9215 said:

Well when I sent the support ticket, they told me "thank you for your time, but this issue isn't ticket worthy." And then gave me a link to report bugs...and here we all are...just talking about this non ticket worthy problem.  -_-

Yeah a ticket is an independent issue this is happening across multiple platforms so makes since. 

5 hours ago, (PSN)DA-ZOMBIEGIRL19 said:

Yeah a ticket is an independent issue this is happening across multiple platforms so makes since. 

Yeah, I get the jist of that. Just can't help shake the feeling that the person who responded to my ticket would've had more luck passing along the information to the correct troubleshooters, and maybe even put a little fire under their booty.  But anyways, anyone heard an update or response in regards to this issue yet?

On 2021-07-07 at 5:36 PM, (PSN)TsuBakiSosa- said:

I am having an issue where I can’t unbind the Void Flow node in Zenurik focus tree. I have both the 1mill focus and brilliant shard but when i press the unbind button nothing happens. I am wondering if any one has a solution

OP should have been placed in bug section instead of players helping players. Not sure if this would get noticed since its in the wrong section. Probably should quote and link this thread on bug section. Understand though that you were wondering if others had same issue. 

On 2021-07-08 at 1:58 AM, (XBOX)JAKERS365 said:

Just to add to this I am also experiencing this problem. I’ve unbound my other passives but after the recent update I haven’t been able to unbind my other passives even though I have all the required focus, shards, and capacity.

Same this needs to be fixed asap 

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

It's a bug, others have tickets in to get it looked at.

On another issue, I notice your unbounds on the left of the screenshot are not active, if you want to use them in whichever school you are using at the time you'll need to active them (click them) in each school so they show as red, or you will not be able to use them.

Have a look at my image in my post up near the start of the thread, you'll see what I mean.

Or just look at it here, see how they're are all red except the two I turned off over on the right.

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe_Screenshot_2021.05.18_-_15.40.3

I appreciate you looking out, but I had Madurai active when I took that screenshot, and they're all active on the schools I'm actively using. That's why this is annoying the S#&$ out of me, finally get the the focus grind down to just 2 waybounds left...and low and behold...a bug.   -_-

But again, good looking out. 

On ps5 and seeing this issue.  I currently have 4 waybound passives ready to unlock and cannot.  At this rate I'll have all my remaining waybound passives ready to unlock by the time its actually patched.  Another note: I tried the workaround that seemed to work on xbox consoles.  I hooked up a a mouse and keyboard and still wasn't able to unlock them.

I’m having same problem with the two waybound Vazarin nodes. I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon. Is just annoying cuz I’ve been sweating the focus farming to get ready to do this…to find it’s bugged.

Tennocon is over and DE more available so I hope the issue is seen to soon.

Peace, Tenno’s.

This is a bug that is apparently happening across all Warframe platforms, where upon pressing the button on a controller to unbind a way-bound ability a blue curser pulses in the upper left corner with nothing else happening. The only way around this people have found so far is to be on PC and make the selection using keyboard and mouse. I am experiencing this first hand on Switch.

Archived