Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you get hound parts?

AlexLight001

Question

12 answers to this question

You are given a Hound for defeating a sister + a box of junk parts lol.   

You can use the Hound to master the head and the weapon it came with....

Then you can go after a new sister and try to get a different HOUND.  (hopefully one with different head/weapon) AND more boxes of junk parts.

--------------

Eventually you can use your junk parts to make the Hound of your dreams.  (The right precepts basically or the right visuals.  Also the right stats like armor/HP over shields)

Dont build Hounds until you know exactly what kinda hound/precepts you want!!!   Just slap some sisters around and keep taking theirs.  

You get the blueprints for parts by doing Sisters. I'm not sure if you get it for converting them, but killing them I got 1 of each part that Sister's Hound is made of plus one extra, plus a built Hound itself. IE I might get 2 Models, a Bracket, and a Stabilizer plus a built Hound using those parts. Or a Model, Stabilizer, and 2 Brackets plus built Hound. From there I think you just craft the parts in your Foundry and go to Legs like you would for a MOA.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Model parts do not drop at all, 6 sister assassination no model pieces.

Start taking pics of your End of Mission screen when u finally kill ur Sister...

Did you get 6 hounds in your foundry?  Any hounds?   

Goto your foundry and check the modular tab or companion tab and take pics...

----------------

Alot of stuff has been bugged and not dropping.   Ooll Mods,  Ambassador Parts,    Hound Parts would not be a surprise....

============

I have only ran 1 sister so dont have any experience with multiple runs yet..   Trying to get the damn Ambassador =/  20min survivals for 8% drop x4.

38 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Start taking pics of your End of Mission screen when u finally kill ur Sister...

----------------

Alot of stuff has been bugged and not dropping.   Ooll Mods,  Ambassador Parts,    Hound Parts would not be a surprise....

============

I have only ran 1 sister so dont have any experience with multiple runs yet..   Trying to get the damn Ambassador =/  20min survivals for 8% drop x4.

I got other parts but not the model part which link to MR

Only the Head and Weapon give mastery....

But your saying you never get Hound Head parts?     

I never really tried but is it possible to change out modular parts in stuff BEFORE gilding it??   

You would have to kill a sister...  get her Dog+extra parts...   then goto Legs and switch out parts before you gild it??   ( I dont think its possible, so heads have to drop as parts...)

But to make the Hound you want you would have to get a sister with a Hound that has the correct head....

-------------------

Im just guessing tho.  Like I said im only 1 sister in..  

hace 9 horas, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ dijo:

----------------

============

Well i have not bp, no parts, 9 brackets  only and the build sister hound...no extra parts in 9 sisters runs...bad rng?

Ok I ran some more sisters and found some more stuff out.  

========================================

• When you are doing the final battle in Railjack you WANT/NEED to do it in a full squad(with everyone having a lich).  Each defeated Lich "CAN" give a hidden reward.  These are the extra Hound Parts.    I say can because it doesnt seem to be 100% if they drop hidden rewards?  My last run was 4 peeps but we only got 2 rewards.  (maybe its based on kiling and stabbing the dog before the Lich?? I know I stabbed 2...got 2 rewards...)

I guess that was it lol....

I dont know what to do with all the extra hounds you are given?   Does anyone know if you get parts or something for turning them IN @Leggs?  Like deimos pets and Son??  I dont think Leggs gilding has that option.  Would be cool if he would rip the dog apart and give you a piece or something.   You also get tons and tons of hound weapons... I just sell those for credits...  

Archived