Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entry 3 - Nov 1- Warframe Skins

[DE]Grineeer

The Banshee, Mag, Nyx and Excalibur (my personal favorite there) are awesome! Some were a bit "meh", Rhino and Ash in particular but also Ember to a lesser degree. Frost and Loki were cool. Just one thing, I honestly think that should be Nyx' original skin, because she just looks so plain and boring at the moment (so does regular Excalibur).

But it does occur to me that me saying this will make no difference what so ever :- |

Some of them look a bit overdone, but that may be the color choice. Otherwise, some look especially delicious IMO. Excalibur's just makes me go completely crazy. I hope that skin is available for Exca Prime though, without any color issues!

Some of them looks a bit weird just because of color. With other colors they will looks great :0

Edited by Skynin

I'd really like a color palette that contained gold, silver, iron, and other metallic colors.  Can we get a metallic color palette that would let us have the same gold as the Prime weapons/frames?

They've answered this before actually. The metallic highlighting needs to be on the skin itself as part of the tint, just having metallic paint doesn't work.