Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entry 3 - Nov 1- Warframe Skins

[DE]Grineeer

The first skins could be made available through the shop.

Idea (Special-Skins): Future Skins could be obtained for example by reaching certain achievements. The "Nightmare Skin" could be obtained in some way from the Stalker (Or Nightmare missions). The "Desert Skin" can be obtained in some way on Phobos by killing Desert Skates.

Idea (Clan Codex-Database-Skins): By collecting information and transferring the scan-data to the "Clan Codex Database" Tenno could unlock an exclusive Nightmare Skin. (Eg: Scan the Stalker 200 times.) - or something else.

On such "Special Skins" people would be very proud, because they are not easily obtainable by purchase.

Edited by Yetili

dat Excalibur...DE...just take my money.

absolutely lovely. skins are awesome as hell...I was wondering though, if we'd be able to get camo skins for the frames, the same way some of the grineer weapons have the desert camo skins. I think that would look awesome too.

TY DE. Loved it. I missed the livestream so I'll have to watch later.

Edited by kalikilic

Oh! These look awesome! I guess I will need some more platin :D

Question: Will all skins be compatible with the alternate helmets?

I am especially concerned about the Frost skin. Is it going to be compatible with Frost Prime and his Prime Helmet? I know the body is the same but I don't want his Prime helmet to stick out because the texture doesn't aply there.