Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Be So Quick To Judge Salad V

Rowbut

I personally still side with Mr V after the new trailer showcased not but an hour ago.

Very beginning of the stream: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/b/475586566

Yes yes yes, he killed a Viewtiful joe for the Zanuka Project and Sold a Mag.

But is he really the bad guy?

Look at it this way.

The GDilemma Event just passed, The Grineer won.

Ruk Said things like "He will defile your kind"

Yeah apparently he has and will continue, but.

Of these two brand *new* Character added to the game and the lore.

We know some things about Salad V and damn near nothing about Ruk.

Salad V :

Profit>Everything

Tenno killer/Seller

Has a Badass Dog-Bot

Ruk:

Orokin Cell Guy

He LOVES Warbros (Who doesn't)

That's ALL the info we got at the moment.

Lore is still being worked on and implemented so as far as we know Alad is the bad dood.

Soon enough more lore and info will be added and Ruk will be just as S#&$ty as Alad Seems.

And then some people are gonna hate both guys and get back together the way it supposed to be.

Tenno for Tenno.

Edited by SirAtomsk

they were working on the cinematic before the event iirc.

just sayin.

they where it was a WIP for the Council to see some time ago.

Also just because it was being made before the event doesn't mean anything.

Clearly the story and lore and written and slowly messed with. Alad V doing this has been long decided.

Sorry, but there's no way I can side with Alad V. Unlike the Corpus, Grineer clearly have a sense of honor and a profound respect for those who prove their mettle.

lOYq1HN.png

Clearly the Grineer don't always hate everything not-Grineer.

At the same time Ruk made it clear you where working for him and doing his bidding.

I worked along side of Alad, not for him.

So what you are saying is. Alad is not that bad because, since we don't know much about Ruk, he could be just as bad as Alad?

Thats some disturbing logic :D

Its like saying Hitler wasn't that bad because... you know, there could be people out there that are just as bad?!?

That doesn't make either of those less evil.

Sure, that doesn't make the Grineer good people as well. We were faced with a decision to chose the lesser evil. Not the faction that we think are nice people.

Some people didn't even care and just got the best reward. Others created some fanfic around these factions and decided depending on that :)

But it seems to me like you are trying to excuse the fact you supported the Corpus. Even though you don't have to :P

PS: I apologize in advance in case you feel like I am trying to insult you. Making this discussion a politic matter or what ever.

I am not. I am trying to make a case. I am NOT trying to imply anything here :D

Everytime you sell a Warframe, this happens.

False.

I get 5k Creds for selling a frame and the Black guy in the trailer Bought a Crappy non-Prime Mag for 4k+ Plat.

Doubt it goes off to Alad, We'd get a lot more payment.

78N2REo.png

Edited by SirAtomsk

So what you are saying is. Alad is not that bad because, since we don't know much about Ruk, he could be just as bad as Alad?

Thats some disturbing logic :D

Its like saying Hitler wasn't that bad because... you know, there could be people out there that are just as bad?!?

That doesn't make either of those less evil.

Sure, that doesn't make the Grineer good people as well. We were faced with a decision to chose the lesser evil. Not the faction that we think are nice people.

Some people didn't even care and just got the best reward. Others created some fanfic around these factions and decided depending on that :)

But it seems to me like you are trying to excuse the fact you supported the Corpus. Even though you don't have to :P

PS: I apologize in advance in case you feel like I am trying to insult you. Making this discussion a politic matter or what ever.

I am not. I am trying to make a case. I am NOT trying to imply anything here :D

i was saying before claiming to never fight for the Corpus again and side with the Grineer forever, Lets see what the lore for the Grineer has to show.

Ps: Congrats on playing the Hitler card.