Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shy AF Liches?

rpgfiend

Question

Since this update I'm killing liches at only level 2/3 because they never show up! I grind all of the murmurs and after a couple of pokes I have it figured out. I've done 4-5 liches and I think only one has gotten to level 4. Anyone else experiencing shy liches?

4 answers to this question

I played on public a few times and every mission 2-3 sisters came but mine not a single time. by the time she spawned I'd already known 2 of the mods, by the 2nd time she spawned I knew all 3 but not the order. I killed her at rank 3. I don't know why they don't want to spawn even if they're angry

The spawns seem really weird because you guys are talking about how little your sisters are spawning but mine spawned consecutively in the first 5 missions I played with her after me.

Also if you don't like killing the sisters or liches at such a low level why not just purposely fail the sequence when they show up to level them up, its really up to you how fast you kill them.

I think aggro needs beefed up to go with the faster murmur gain.  

I definately had to wait on my lich(aka run a bunch of murmurs for no reason) to test my mod sequence.  

I think if they up the aggro rate then they should show up more often. 

------------------------------------------------

With an Ooll mod and waiting for your murmurs you could have 50% chance on 1st stab at lich.. 100% on second stab.  

My first sister tho was a nightmare.   The last mod I learned was the 1st in sequence so my Lich hit level 4 and was pretty damn tough.  

Archived