Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ambassador of Grind

Axiom-ZA

Yeah, the grind for this weapon is one of the worst kind, and the main problem has to do with the locations and specification: Different survival missions on Railjack, specific rotation.

The War is a much different case, you would be constantly farming bosses and being marked for death for a while at certain points in the game, it will come eventually as Stalker would spawn almost in any mission at any time. Also, looks flat as a pancake, why the f does anyone like it?

So what about the Ambassador? F*** you, the parts drop in different sectors, rotation C on boring survival missions, good luck trying to find a public match if you have no friends.

Oh right, some of these survival missions are blocked behind those nodes you didn't wanted to clear. Remember that Orphix node in Veil Proxima with the BS sentient control %? Even during the survivals, you will be wasting 20 whole minutes just to have a little chance to get these parts or get some Endo instead bucko. Also wasting some extra time doing random objectives before even starting the damn survival, that's damn insufferable.

So yeah, time consuming at its finest, this is the worst type of farming, locked on specific timers (20 minutes each), no way to speed up the process by speedrunning to make it more digestible, it's just atrocious for such thing as a Corpus rifle, it's not a primed weapon or plot relevant, looks cool and has decent stats, but it shouldn't be like this.

And hey, farming mutagen for the Hema? Yeah, that was a bit more enjoyable, my whole clan working together to get that crap already.

I could accept each part being in a different mission's rotation C, if it wasn't for the fact that it's in Railjack, meaning we have to do a 10-20 minutes long mission (depending on luck) before we can even start farming it.

IMO they should all be moved to a single Railjack mission and spread out throughout all rotations. I think that would be the most reasonable compromise.

Until then I'm not farming it unless I have literally nothing else to do, and I'm DEFINITELY not rewarding that behavior with a platinum purchase.

Archived