Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Extremes | Warframe | Damage Figures Separated By Dots

(XBOX)Minario99

when the update of the clan interface was introduced on PC, long before it was released on consoles together with the latest update "sister of parvos" which was released at the same time on all platforms, much earlier on PC by changing the interface of clan added a feature that surprised and pleased me a lot to the eye, a small but very significant detail and I mean the points that separate the damage figures, I realized how easy it was to distinguish the amount of damage when separating by points which I never understood because it was not implemented.  Well, when I saw it on PC along with the clan interface, I thought well, I have to be patient and wait for the macro update to arrive so that this is also included for consoles and the truth is that with "sister of parvos" the console was updated clan interface but for some reason the damage figures feature was not added which I hoped would also be the same game and it is also very comfortable visually it looks clearer and I always want this to be implemented, please check it and try to bring it to our platform as soon as possible

Archived