Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screenshot Help

El1te

Question

15 answers to this question

Well, how do you screencap? Are you using prtsc? (print screen) If you are you can paste the screen cap into paint and save the image. Prtsc does a screen cap but doesn't do anything significant for you to know that it captured an image. You just hit it once and then paste it into paint so you can then save the file. If there is an actually screen capture in warframe then I have no knowledge of that.

First link from Google:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Key_Bindings

The screen shot key will place a picture of the game (without the in mission UI) to the "captures" folder: "C:Program Files (x86)\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures" for standard users. Steam users will find them in the "captures" folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Captures".

I'm looking at that page...

not like i don't search first but that place is empty for me...

Just said there is no file of warframe,only the launcher is what I can find.

Edited by El1te

First link from Google:

The screen shot key will place a picture of the game (without the in mission UI) to the "captures" folder: "C:Program Files (x86)\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures" for standard users. Steam users will find them in the "captures" folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Captures".

Are you too lazy or too (no offence) stupid to don't know how to use Google?

in all fairness, that folder doesn't exist on my pc. some users don't have the "take SS directly via the game" option.

and to the OP: i use the raptr widget, set my keybind to F6, and when i take an SS it's saved to a "Warframe" folder in my pictures. u just need to make sure that raptr is tied with warframe (e.g. logs time played, etc) - even makes a little nifty "shutter" sound when the SS is taken.

May be a little late, but mine are saved in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Pictures\Warframe

This is still correct for ingame SS's (non-third party) but they changed the format so now the numbering system has restarted, recent ss's will get lost in your old ones if you sort alphabetically.

First link from Google:

Are you too lazy or too (no offence) stupid to don't know how to use Google?

And google brought me to this thread as first link :|

Bqm0Obl.png?1

May be a little late, but mine are saved in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Pictures\Warframe

Thanks for the proper location :)

Edited by Airwolfen

This is still correct for ingame SS's (non-third party) but they changed the format so now the numbering system has restarted, recent ss's will get lost in your old ones if you sort alphabetically.

yup best to sort by "Date Modified"