Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2021 Co-Streaming: Encouraged and Permitted!

[DE]Dudley

5dMqDMmGjsePgiatCzgquhNmW1Zdfw530nMnC0a9

Tenno,

July 17th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2021 is around the corner. While we will be streaming our behind-the-scenes looks of how Warframe is made and showing what’s next for Warframe, we know some Tenno may want to celebrate through co-streaming. 

We want you to know that you are free to co-stream the Warframe TennoCon 2021 event. We own all the music so there is no DMCA risk. So whether you’re planning to be curled up on the couch, dancing in the TennoCon Relay, or streaming to your own community, join us as we celebrate 8+ years of Warframe. Worried about Tenno missing one of the exclusive TennoCon Twitch Drops? Have no fear! The Drops are directory-wide so as long as you are watching Warframe you will be able to receive your Twitch Drops.

Interested in co-streaming but unsure of where to start? Twitch has a handy guide to help: Twitch Content Sharing Guidelines

Warframe Twitch Drop 2.0 Reminder

If you have not already been participating in our Twitch Drop 2.0 then please ensure you follow our outlined steps so that you can remain eligible for Drops.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Worried about Tenno missing one of the exclusive TennoCon Twitch Drops? Have no fear! The Drops are directory-wide so as long as you are watching Warframe you will be able to receive your Twitch Drops.

And what will these exclusive TennoCon Twitch Drops be?

5 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

Do these co-streamers have to be warframe partners/creators for it to count?

No, co-streamers do not have to be Warframe partners/creators for it to count. As long as you are co-streaming Warframe and it shows up in the Warframe Directory then your viewers will be eligible for the Twitch Drops.

Hola, como hablo español no entendi bien el comunicado, el twitch drop daran a los espectadores que esten viendo a los que esten haciendo co-stream ¿o necesariamente tiene que verse desde el canal oficial en ingles para poder conseguir los drops?.

por favor saquenme de dudas!!XD

hace 32 minutos, zeta166 dijo:

Hola, como hablo español no entendi bien el comunicado, el twitch drop daran a los espectadores que esten viendo a los que esten haciendo co-stream ¿o necesariamente tiene que verse desde el canal oficial en ingles para poder conseguir los drops?.

por favor saquenme de dudas!!XD

¡Holi tenno!

No te preocupes, puedes ver y recibir tus drops desde nuestro stream en el canal oficial o desde otro canal que este haciendo co-stream del evento. 

Si tienes más dudas puedes revisar este mismo mensaje en español en nuestra sección de español:

Saludos tenno :D

hace 34 minutos, [DE]Fernanda dijo:

¡Holi tenno!

No te preocupes, puedes ver y recibir tus drops desde nuestro stream en el canal oficial o desde otro canal que este haciendo co-stream del evento. 

Si tienes más dudas puedes revisar este mismo mensaje en español en nuestra sección de español:

Saludos tenno :D

ohh muchas gracias es que pensaba retransmitirlo, ahora que se que daran drops aunque vean desde otro canal les alegrara mucho a mis amigos y seguidores!

so i have the tennocon 2021 digital pack on xbox but i play on pc to will tennocon come to i have to watch in on my xbox toget my drops and i also have a twitch link to my pc if i watch it on pc is my drops going to my pc account or is it going to my xbox account plz help 

Archived