Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #2

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #2

The Waverider’s Heart Decoration has been added to the Riptide Supporter Pack (hot-dropped server-side last night. We’ve finished running a script to provide the Decoration to anyone who has already bought the Riptide Pack: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1269964-psa-sisters-of-parvos-riptide-supporter-pack-waveriders-heart-decoration/

Yareli Changes:
Time for some Yareli Buffs! Your feedback has been heard and implemented in the way of buffs to Yarelis kit. 

Passive: 

• Doubled Critical Chance amount from 100% to 200%. 

Sea Snares:

• Increased the maximum amount of Sea Snares to 5.
  • Changed Damage type to Cold.
  • Sea Snares deal damage-over-time to enemies caught within - we’ve upped the Damage Increase per second from 80 to 125.

Aquablades:

• Doubled the base Damage from 250 to 500. 
  • Increased Duration to 30 seconds.

Riptide:

• Doubled the Damage Scaling per enemy caught within Riptide from 25% to 50%. 
  • Reduced impulse on enemies after Riptide explodes so they don’t get thrown as far away.

Changes:

• The Lich screen now displays helpful text that your Kuva Lich or Sister has fled to the respective Proxima region when appropriate. 
    • This change aims to help players progress along the new Lich showdown flow when they reach this point and diminish confusion as to where their Kuva Lich/Sister has gone. 
  • The Foundry will now give you the opportunity to buy Slots when claiming a Hound when you don't have 2 available (Hounds require 2 Slots, one for Hound and one for weapon).
  • Removed the outdated Parazon Finisher information from Zephyr’s Airburst description. 
  • Made placement adjustments to the Suda Armor on numerous Warframes.
  • Renamed the “Sentinel” Foundry category to “Companion” now that it's more than just Sentinels & their weapons. Hounds are now listed under this “Companion” tab in the Foundry for easy finding. 

Infested Salvage Fixes:

• Fixed Sevagoth's Shadow having his own independent pool of Antiserum Charges, allowing him to use 3 of his own and 3 of Sevagoth's. Now Sevagoth’s Shadow respects the maximum of 3 Antiserums total across Warframe, Operator, and Sevagoth’s Shadow.
  • Fixed HUD not properly showing the number of Antiserum Charges you have accumulated between your Warframe, Operator, and Sevagoth’s Shadow.
  • Fixed Sevagoth’s Shadow not being able to use any Antiserum Charges if he hasn't picked up any since you've taken control of him, despite Sevagoth having Antiserum Charges available.

Fixes:

• Fixed not actually receiving the OULL Requiem after having your Kuva Lich/Sister flee. 
    • Accounts that did not actually receive their OULL Requiem will be fixed in a Hotfix tomorrow.
  • Fixed not actually receiving the Requiem Ultimatum after Converting/Vanquishing your Kuva Lich/Sister.
    • Accounts that did not actually receive their Requiem Ultimatum will be fixed in a Hotfix tomorrow.
  • Fixed not receiving a Riven when completing the Waverider Quest with Yareli already owned.
    • We’re working on a script to fix accounts that did not receive the Riven. 
  • Fixed a softlock occuring during the Kuva Lich or Sister Vanquish/Convert choice if you had an Arch-Gun equipped or any custom animation (Mesa’s Peacemaker, etc).
  • Fixed inability to make the Vanquish/Convert choice if replaying the showdown mission.
  • This was achieved by entering the showdown mission, getting to the Vanquish/Convert choice, then backing out to the Dojo and going again.
  • Fixed no longer being able to click the desired Riven after Cycling it (only the arrows would work).
  • Fixed all enemy shockwave type attacks doing knockbacks (ex: Corpus Scrambus, Eidolons, etc).
  • Fixed the Necramech Aviator stats having incorrect values.
  • Fixed Waverider Challenge display not closing after using certain other options in the Pause Menu.
  • Fixed End of Mission screen not showing the proper amount of Boosted Credits when some are Taxed by a Sister.
  • Fixed inability to release a target from Xaku’s Gaze if you don't have Energy.
  • Fixed missing acquisition information for the Kompressa.
  • Fixed Chat Links for the Kompressa, Zymos, and Keratinos lacking build/acquisition hints.
  • Fixed getting a Sister Transmission everytime you Mercied a Hound (will now have a 10% to play instead of 100%).
  • Fixed Railjack On-Call Crew members playing their idle Transmissions in non-Railjack missions.
  • Fixed a minor grammar issue in the Converted Sister Inbox message. 
  • Fixed new Syndicate Emotes looking weird on Operators.
  • Fixed Stalker cosplaying as Excalibur in the ‘What Stalker?’ Bundle Market Diorama. 
  • Fixed HUD scramble audio and visual spam when in Fass puddles in the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed the Sylus Arrow Skin using the Eros Arrow Skin icon in the Market and Inventory.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability on an enemy just before it got converted to a Thrall by a Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed a script error when Fishing with a Shock Spear.
  • Fixed a script error when your Kuva Lich uses certain abilities.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Gauss’ Mach Rush ability. 
  • Fixed a script error if an enemy did a ground slam (eg: Heavy Gunner) and died mid cast.
  • Fixed a script error that could potentially occur when a Hound’s Repo Audit Precept hit a player under a Radiation Status Effect.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Doubled the Damage Scaling per enemy caught within Riptide from 25% to 50%. 
  • Reduced impulse on enemies after Riptide explodes so they don’t get thrown as far away

The changes are better, i just have to say this. 

I can remember 3 other occasions (zephyr rework is the most recent) where ragdoll on enemies was adjusted because ragdoll causes us players much pain. This is the 4th time

I just wish to ask that 1 member at DE remember this please lol, Ragdoll bad!

(Unless youre a Rhino with slow effects)

What they need to fix involving Yareli is how we're put in the middle of the screen where we block the crosshairs while firing on Merulina. Not enough AOE secondary weapons that deal enough damage to make aiming irrelevant and the strongest guns that arent AOE, we cant even see what we're shooting at

As a HOST im getting stuck trying to load into Railjack missions with other people (1 other person).   Has happened twice since update...  

Railjack - Survival not allowing for individual extraction is a huge nightmare you already fixed in normal endless missions =(

On PS4 Operator’s with dark hair color has white flickering hair in the orbiter back room and in some quest cutscenes. This has been a thing since Heart Of Deimos released :’(

Also missing audio on PS4 in the Sacrifice Quest at the important parts for Ballas and Issah ending AND missing audio in the Vitruvian for Ballas :’( this ruins the entire quest

ps. my PSN name has changed but isn’t reflected here sorry 

Remove prestige cap of 60 from nightwave intermission.  I am due intermission credits from last week and this week.

I would comment on 'sisters' but it's just a mess. Although it is laughable that the ONLY way to defeat a sister is the parazon riddle puzzle. Solve that and she's defeated. Nope. Now you have to fight her yet again without the parazon.

After that players should have track her down to a secret cave on eidolon plains which is only discoverable after a successful tri-cap. on the third and 'final' final encounter all mods and arcanes are disabled, after that players must solve a five piece parazon puzzle to unlock the ultimate final, final, 'final' confrontation...

Does any of that make logical game progression sense?  Nope.  Just like the entirety of sisters of parvos.  It's just bad. I'm 12,998 away from legendary 1. I don't see me bothering with anymore warframe nonsense after that...

Would like to see changes to the murmur farming. It's a little annoying to head to a mission to farm corpus only to be put into a kuv

Would like to see changes to the murmur farming process. It's a little annoying to head to a corpus farm only to be put into a kuva lich and get nothing for killing "thralls" or vice versa. 

When are we going to get the option to host our own railjack sessions again without having to join someone else’s session??? I love to host railjack and my railjack is really good so this is seriously preventing me from enjoying my own railjack or even being able to actually take it out to destroy everything! 😢☹️

Please address the undocumented Exodia Contagion bug.

A player can no longer launch an additional projectile before landing, by performing a double jump after first executing a bullet jump.

Furthermore, this bug affects and breaks it’s synergy with aerial ace and Chroma’s passive: Dragon’s flight.

Please revert it to its pre-update 30.5.X functionality, it would mean a lot to a great many of us.

Thank you for all your hard work and effort, DE.

53 minutes ago, (PSN)SenkoTwitchy said:

I didn’t see this in the fixes so I’ll say it again :), this bug has been ironically bugging me for a while, it seems to only happen with the Granmu Prism and Cyath zaw head.

I forgot to say it hehe, basically the Granmu Prism and Cyath zaw head weren't classed as mastered after maxing them.

Just to reiterate since last thread but Scrolling tab on Text Boxes is broken. Also were the new Sister Ephemera's, are they just for Warframe's or Pets and Operator too? I figured they would follow similar rules to Kuva Lich Ephemera's, then again they seem more complicated, so I am not sure. If they are supposed to work, right now they don't seem to. 

Thank you. 

Archived