Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Went Grineer

Avrose

If you haven't watched the livestream then go on go watch it, we can wait you only need to get the the first minute anyway.

http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/b/475586566

You're back? Yeah what you saw right there is exactly why I went the way I did.

Honestly had a little bloodlust rise up in me watching that.

In the name of Profits indeed. I am shoving Alad into that device and severing him into sell-able pieces.

I'm sure Ruk will pay handsomely for a Alad skull cup.

Edited by Avrose

*You're

And try swapping places with that poor Mag, we'll see if you'll be so positive about Salad then. <-- Forget that part

Indeed. Now I really feel, that the Grineer were the best and only option.

Edited by Angius

Still happy that I chose Corpus. Better than enraged degenerate empires brutally ruling planets when they don't seem capable of too much complex thought (I'm sure governing will go over wonderfully). It's actually pretty amazing how some people would think that they both shouldn't be experimenting on warframes.

You realize that since Tenno tech is best, they should really want to take it apart and re-appropriate it. It would be madness and I don't think it melodramatic to say tantamount to suicide to not try to reverse engineer the strongest side's weaponry when they have access to any of it.

How can you possibly blame the Corpus for not letting themselves be stomped on by the Tenno? I don't understand.

So because you saw that nasty stuff Alad did you suddenly think the uber racist general dedicated to the destruction of all that is not grineer is a nice guy eh?

I mean sure, Alad sells tenno parts, Ruk kills tenno as well.

Neither side was the "right" choice and I'm a bit miffed that we didn't have a "F it, kill them both" option.

Still happy that I chose Corpus. Better than enraged degenerate empires brutally ruling planets when they don't seem capable of too much complex thought (I'm sure governing will go over wonderfully). It's actually pretty amazing how some people would think that they both shouldn't be experimenting on warframes.

You realize that since Tenno tech is best, they should really want to take it apart and re-appropriate it. It would be madness and I don't think it melodramatic to say tantamount to suicide to not try to reverse engineer the strongest side's weaponry when they have access to any of it.

How can you possibly blame the Corpus for not letting themselves be stomped on by the Tenno? I don't understand.

Exactly. Its pure capitalism and the desire to have something that is clearly superior. Sure, its not humane or "right" at times, but its an attitude we see even in our time.

The Grineer are more intelligent than you give them credit for. How else would they create cybernetics to replace their failing parts/directly upgrade themselves? And your speculation is nice and all... but some of us are more concerned with information that is confirmed to be true.

Abandon thread! Corpus apologists are invading!

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

The Grineer are more intelligent than you give them credit for. How else would they create cybernetics to replace their failing parts/directly upgrade themselves? And your speculation is nice and all... but some of us are more concerned with information that is confirmed to be true.

They buy/steal a replicator/fabricator and the blueprints for the cybernetics off Lotus/Corpus and use them until they are too degenerate to live.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/General_Sargas_Ruk

<< According to the mission briefing, Sargas Ruk had been raiding and annexing Tenno-controlled dig sites in the region, which is the main reason that led to him being targeted for assassination. He is also the main Artifact Hunter of the Grineer faction.

It is said that Ruk has a deep hatred for any Non-Grineer. He also considers flesh as a flaw, and implanted many body modifications into himself as a result of his pursuit for "Grineer perfection". >>

So again... you guys are silly to think that Ruk or the Grineer are any better.

...? Anyone who doesn't like the Grineer is simply doing apologetics, right.

I reference what he said during the events. He was obsessed with talking about how he will murder Alad and me for opposing him, barely spitting out sentences from either anger or degeneration, or both.

We also know they enslave populations according to the event. This does not suggest to me that they have any sense of morality or long-term thinking in terms of where and what they rule.

They could easily have made the tech from before this level of degeneration, and it's likely most if not all knowledge is restricted to a smaller subgroup of the Grineer. Most are likely just brutal grunts.

At no point do we see anything but total prudence out of the Corpus. It's reverse engineer or be slaughtered outright, by the current situation. How is that apologetics?

So because you saw that nasty stuff Alad did you suddenly think the uber racist general dedicated to the destruction of all that is not grineer is a nice guy eh?

I mean sure, Alad sells tenno parts, Ruk kills tenno as well.

Neither side was the "right" choice and I'm a bit miffed that we didn't have a "F it, kill them both" option.

I never said Ruk is nice i will say he is honorable. I picture Ruk as the guy who would invade a town walk infront of a terrified Mayor of some colloney and toss him a sword and (this is important) give him a chance to defend himself.

If you ever played D&D is defined evil very nicely. Throwing a fire ball is not evil, changing the fire ball spell to inflict a horrible horrible death of slow burning agony instead of just finishing them off and moving on is evil.

The Corpus do not need to surgically piece meal living Tenno while they are still alive in their suites.

They CAN grant you, hell it may even be a more efficiant way of doing so but like the corrupted fire ball example they do not have to.

They CHOOSE to be souless jerks.

Ruk is just a jerk but a honorable jerk.

I do not like the infested, they consume all like the virus they are robbing people of free will absorbing them into the hive mind.

I do not like the Grineer, they conquer all for the purpose preserving their own race at the expense of everyone else.

I do not like the Corpus because they heartlessly seek profit above all else.

I chose the grineer over the Corpus because I felt I can undo the conquest of the Grineer given time then I could undo the cruelty of Corpus with Tenno tech hellbent on selling off the rest of us or our sleeping brothers and sisters.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/General_Sargas_Ruk

<< According to the mission briefing, Sargas Ruk had been raiding and annexing Tenno-controlled dig sites in the region, which is the main reason that led to him being targeted for assassination. He is also the main Artifact Hunter of the Grineer faction.

It is said that Ruk has a deep hatred for any Non-Grineer. He also considers flesh as a flaw, and implanted many body modifications into himself as a result of his pursuit for "Grineer perfection". >>

So again... you guys are silly to think that Ruk or the Grineer are any better.

Yes i know but his mission is to ensure we don't wake up. Killing us in our sleep is far more dare I say 'humane' ripping us apart while we still draw breath.

Edited by Avrose