Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Mission Bug

(PSN)Swarmtorn

Same, we had all objectives done aside from the fighters.  Flew all around the map in railjack and in archwing, 3 of us were in a mission and the 4th crew was the host's lich.  It was a veil proxima void storm mission against the grineer.  

We had 2 objectives we had to enter, plus 8 crewships and over 100 fighters as objectives. Someone took out one of the enterable objectives.  Then the other enterable and the crewships finished up around the same time.  The fighters stopped spawning and we were stuck at 60 some out of over 100.  The other guy left after a minute or two.  I stayed until the host left and I got migrated.

That's when it went extra fubar.  The migration threw me into a railjack that had the original host's starter guns and starter hull, no powers, the only thing of mine I had was the crew.  I was barely able to limp along and finish the mission.  The fighters did spawn, all around and on top of me the second the migration ended.  There were plenty, far more than needed to finish the mission and all there at once swarming the starter railjack I was thrown into for some reason.   The ship did not have any of my gear, guns, appearance settings, improvements, powers, even the crewmen had the wrong job assignments.  It was a complete mess of a migration.

Archived