Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For Primed Chamber Release

KnightmareZX

charged and primed stack. ergo charged isn't entirely useless. those 2 together on the vectis with shred, multishot, and serration are too OP to begin with

..makes me smile XDD

although tbh, there's too many damn threads about this already. it will be eventually released. no one cared til vectis release. just wait like the rest of us. they will give when they feel like it. be happy they're going to at all. they could just say "eff it. community wants to throw a temper tantrum, we'll throw away all the candies."

Edited by ALL.CAPS.GUY

Nay, charmed chamber would be made useless.

Charged chamber stacks with primed so no it won't be useless. Even if it didn't the mod wasn't for those who participated in the event it was for those on the top 100 its not like this is something a lot of people have access to.

I don't really care either way there are very few enemies that can take more than one vectis shot currently. 

charged chamber has +40% dmg on sniper's first round. primed chamber has +100% dmg on sniper's first round. and yes i know they said they'll release it eventually but it'd be nice to get some sort of timeline on it, esp with the vectis out

It'll fit right in with all the other timelines they give us.

All none of them.

SOON

While you are here waiting for the release for primed chamber, i witnes the glory of primed chamber, being one of the few who managed to obtain this mod! Mohahahaha! I enjoy watching you suffer!

How much damage does the vectis spit out with that one there. I imagine some pretty insane numbers flying off of dead bodies.

Highest I've seen personally was 10124 on a corpus crewman in Neptune. I don't have Primed Chamber.

Edited by Ohmlink

Charged chamber stacks with primed so no it won't be useless. Even if it didn't the mod wasn't for those who participated in the event it was for those on the top 100 its not like this is something a lot of people have access to.

I don't really care either way there are very few enemies that can take more than one vectis shot currently. 

Charged Chamber stacks with Primed Chamber, it won't be completly useless.

They're stackable.

That's mega OP!

Nay. Even though I don't have one, I support item exclusivity to improve variety.

i would say the same, BUT since by that bug a lof of ppl get it 2 days ago(or 1, not sure), i think its fair if its get released

Edited by nadox

That's mega OP!

If it's that powerful, it being exclusive, and to only 100 should not be allowed, that much power should not be behind and exclusivity wall, I'm not saying they should just make it drop from enemies, but have another event, maybe even something like this, and make it the highest point or time, or whatever they decide to do, make it possible to obtain by everyone, but extremely hard. Don't limit it to 100 people. For example, lets take the Gradivus Dilemma, if they released it in this event, they should have made it require 200 points to be able to get.

Event Exclusives should only be exclusive for some time, not long, a month at most imo.  I have Excal Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime and do not mind if they release them at some point and I have a feeling they will eventually.

Early access is all that each item should have.  Folks like to collect, plus mastery may actually do something but restrict us in the future and most the event exclusives and the vandals are going to be a day or two of fun for folks who do not have them when they are released again.  Everyone is not going to just load up your special loadout of exclusive gear and flaunt it in your exclusive face.  Heck no one even notices anyone elses gear nowadays as the second the mission starts it is a race to objective and extraction.

If it's that powerful, it being exclusive, and to only 100 should not be allowed, that much power should not be behind and exclusivity wall, I'm not saying they should just make it drop from enemies, but have another event, maybe even something like this, and make it the highest point or time, or whatever they decide to do, make it possible to obtain by everyone, but extremely hard. Don't limit it to 100 people. For example, lets take the Gradivus Dilemma, if they released it in this event, they should have made it require 200 points to be able to get.

Actually, i think that is a reason to leave it an exclusive to only 100+ whoever else had it. It's too much for it to be spread wide.

Nay. Even though I don't have one, I support item exclusivity to improve variety.

This is a terrible idea because then some players never get access to items that may become 'required' for high level play.

Look at a game like Kingdom of Loathing. There are many discontinued items that new players just can't get, with a large variety of items, and a huge massive gap between what new players (and even those that have 'ascended' a few times) can accomplish and what the players that have played for years can accomplish.