Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bahul Decoy - Armaments (Unintended Release)

UdsUds

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been able to reliably repro this bug. While selecting a weapon for the pilot turret, select the weapon equipped to the gunner turrets and fuse another weapon into it. When returned to the selection screen all armament inventories will be temporarily merged, gaining access to all ordnance weapons as turrets as well as the Bahul Decoy and Tunguska Cannon. Have not tested if they work in the incorrect slots.

unknown.png

• 9 months later...

For anyone looking up this post and wondering what the Bahul Decoy stats, here they are! There are no other hidden armaments visible in this menu.
Does anyone know what the Bahul Decoy represents on the Railjack? Ex the Tunguska Cannon is forward artillery, what is the Bahul Decoy?

l4Q664d.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just happened to me now. Was going to make a new post for it but thankfully it seems it's a well known bug.

Happened to me once when I used Valence fusion on an equipped armament, have been unable to reproduce because I have no more armaments to valence fuse until the others are done repairing. Tried equipping the Tunguska Cannon into the slot, but it doesn't function at all.

Hp41TMX.jpg

y6JdMAr.jpg

This is not new. Thank you for reporting.
While I like railjack, it's really bugged. I saw this first year/s ago.

Either way, here are some a examples, though not as old as the 1st time I saw such. The only functionality you have for normal railjack weapons while bahool decoy is used, is the ordanance's. (I don't remember the details.)

As a sheer speculation, for me it also surfaced after an alleged accidental "bad" fusion of Zekti armaments and trying to use it IIRC. Could be using other armament than zekti (and possibly unequipping the bahool decoy) made that disapear.
Issue possibly, speculatively, linked to a close/update/refresh/override on save issue of the railjack settings screen, and/or using the armaments or using those in a sepcific way (pilot+gunnery both on one made piece + scrap or recovered one used also maybe? I don't know) and/or bad fusing. In my eyes it might be somehow linked to other save/update/override bugs possibly including crew vanishing, crew weapon's vanishing or stat override issue.

The currently newest one in this post:

Another, yet old example:

Another relevant old one:

A comment instead of a self deleted post:
I think people at DE forum sometimes too easily/too soon archive some railjack topics of issues still alive and kicking. Such as crew bugs (I still have a bugged crew member of a combination of Perrin and Red Veil it seems (image here: A Red Veil Crew NPC with a Perrin's Description), still from the temporarily disapeared crew member/s time. The details I no longer know), some mistargeting issues, or this bug.

Got some more armaments and was able to reproduce the bug.

It's simply just

• Equip a house armament to either slot
  • Valence fuse into the equipped armament
  • 'Hidden' weapons will appear in the selection window

I tried equipping and using all of them in a free flight game, none worked when placed in the wrong weapon slot.

Archived