Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Hat's Off To Corpus Supporters.

Brimir

The Millions of Human Colonists we are suppose to protect being tortured by the Grineer admire your Dedication to the Grineer too. Takes a special kind of evil to support those guys.

'Tis called Sacrifice for a reason. Give a lil', Gain a lot.

Edited by SJunior

The Millions of Human Colonists we are suppose to protect being tortured by the Grineer admire your Dedication to the Grineer too. Takes a special kind of evil to support those guys.

You mean the colonist that were sent to the Corpus' Indoctrination Temples to be brainwashed to work on the MOA assembly line?

What did those colonists ever do for us? they probably hated us like every other friggin faction in the solar system.

My main issue with this:

We've seen the Warframes, we've created our own stories for them.

Why would I value a bunch of faceless civilians over the characters I love?

Disecting Tenno for ¡¡science!! ¡¡profit!! and ¡¡fun!! (derivated from the zanuka project)

Besides probably those were afkers who after the raids on the ships they stayed there frozen (probably watching videos inside their suit while the war goes on), corpus seeing as they didn't move or react they just carted them over to Salad V and made us a favor by getting rid of em.

My main issue with this:

We've seen the Warframes, we've created our own stories for them.

Why would I value a bunch of faceless civilians over the characters I love?

What did those colonists ever do for us? they probably hated us like every other friggin faction in the solar system.

Because according to the small lore we have atm, And them (DE) saying "What do you think you are protecting, And fighting for?" In the livestream in regards to Human Colonists (Non Faction affiliated Humans that want to live in peace.), A tenno's job is to Protect the Innocents.

Also, They really should make a cinematic of the Grineer brutally enslaving some poor Humans, Since they said that's what would happen if they won. And it would give a 'face' so to speak to these supposed peaceful humans we are protecting by keeping balance to the universe.

(Honestly, I don't think we've seen any Normal Human so far. As Corpus don't count since they are apart of the Corpus Faction. And.. I'm not sure about Hostages.)

Edited by SJunior

I have not seen it yet, but his voice acting in the event made me go Team Grineer on his a$$.

Very good voice acting, nothing wrong with it, just realised he was clearly not a very nice man :)

@vicwarrior - That punishment is too easy for AFkers :)

You mean the colonist that were sent to the Corpus' Indoctrination Temples to be brainwashed to work on the MOA assembly line?

Um, where was that stated?

As far as lore seems to imply, only people who join the Corpus organization go through those temples (heck we don't even have much info on the temples themselves other then a blurb of text on a planet).

Apparently on the livestream they did state there are people who are not affiliated with any faction who just want to get on with their lives. Surprise! Not everyone in this world has to be Tenno, Grineer, or Corpus.

Also, They really should make a cinematic of the Grineer brutally enslaving some poor Humans, Since they said that's what would happen if they won. And it would give a 'face' so to speak to these supposed peaceful humans we are protecting by keeping balance to the universe.

But the Corpus apparently also use slave labor (you don't have to pay wages to slaves, y'know. Profit!). Letting the Grineer have the civilian population is probably just as bad as letting the Corpus keep them.

(Honestly, I don't think we've seen any Normal Human so far. As Corpus don't count since they are apart of the Corpus Faction. And.. I'm not sure about Hostages.)

Had I known more about the Grineer outcome, I would've been swayed to the Corpus.

It was only because I'd heard about the Corpus killing and dissecting the Tenno that I picked the Grineer.

With battles involving lore, the lore should really be clear.

But the Corpus apparently also use slave labor (you don't have to pay wages to slaves, y'know. Profit!). Letting the Grineer have the civilian population is probably just as bad as letting the Corpus keep them.

What Dracorya said is basically my thoughts on this. The only thing we have on Corpus's 'slave labor' is a blurb on a planet.

Had I known more about the Grineer outcome, I would've been swayed to the Corpus.

It was only because I'd heard about the Corpus killing and dissecting the Tenno that I picked the Grineer.

With battles involving lore, the lore should really be clear.

I agree so much. Before anymore Lore revolving, Story driven Events come into play, We really should have more Story and Lore to base choices on.

Edited by SJunior

considering it is a well known fact that slaves work is of bad quality and that in the end you gain less profit by using slaves over paid labor i highly doubt corpus uses slaves.

Q_Q and i just did it for the loot.

Provide proof that they're being tortured. Until then I'll stick with my mental image of Ruk serving them Grinerios and Greedy Milk while they laugh at poor ol' Sandy V.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

What Dracorya said is basically my thoughts on this. The only thing we have on Corpus's 'slave labor' is a blurb on a planet.

I agree so much. Before anymore Lore revolving, Story driven Events come into play, We really should have more Story and Lore to base choices on.

This is why I love Bioware games so much. They make sure you have the story that when you make a choice, you get a general idea of what is going to happen and what is at stake.

After seeing the trailer in the Livestream, I can't but admire your dedication. It takes a special kind of evil to support this guy.

As another said, it takes similar dedication to abandon the tens of thousands, perhaps more average people of the system that have suffered under the Grineer with increasing numbers. Although that isn't a similar situation at all - Those people don't have any chance of stopping any faction, while the Tenno definitely do.