The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Are you guys still recruiting? I've been looking for a new clan since the one I was in has been dead for a while now. I play almost daily and would be willing to help out anyone needing it. I've been playing since the game launched and have a pretty good amount of experience.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, I've always wanted a big clan so I tried to make my own on warframe back in 2013 lol. Well im the last one in it who plays! 

Im not the greatest player at warframe but I do love it. My IGN is EternalBlazn and im always down to help anyone with anything on here! Hopefully you accept me :)

I would love to join--do you have room for one more?

Invited!

Are you guys still recruiting? I've been looking for a new clan since the one I was in has been dead for a while now. I play almost daily and would be willing to help out anyone needing it. I've been playing since the game launched and have a pretty good amount of experience.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Already applied to another. Sorry.

I would like to join y'all if there are openings.

IGN: Anthelia

Invited!

I'd like to join if you still have spots open.

Already applied to another clan. Sorry.

Hi, I've always wanted a big clan so I tried to make my own on warframe back in 2013 lol. Well im the last one in it who plays! 

Im not the greatest player at warframe but I do love it. My IGN is EternalBlazn and im always down to help anyone with anything on here! Hopefully you accept me :)

I'd Like to join this clan.

CanNIbAL...15

If you guys have a good presence at late night east coast times I would be interested in joining

-Crique

If you guys are still recruiting, I would love to join!

IGN: Mindlessnessness

Edit- Sorry, but I changed my mind and my friend asked me to join his clan.

No problem man. Have fun! :)

I'm interested in joining and meeting new people, I'm also quite active throughout the week. Hopefully you have room for one more. 

IGN:Synnce 

MR:12

Can't invite. Says that you're already in one.

Hey, I'm not sure if the fact that this is my first post in this forum will hurt my chances, but I would love to join! I've recently started playing and after informing myself a lot about the game and reaching rank4, I feel like I'm hooked enough now to warrant joining a clan.

My IGN is Ignef!

Just curious whether the clan is also multi-game? Part of couple of players looking for a new clan not only for Warframe but other games as well.

[Edit] If so then there's at least 2 of us right off the bat that'd be interested in joining with another 2-3 after that.

Edited by flamedance58

Hey man. Been a LONG time, but I'm getting back into this game. Mind if I get an invite back in? Name should be the same, BoltAscendent.

Welcome back! Its always nice to have old members return from inactivity :D

Been getting tons of returning members lately actually. Sent the invite!

I would like to join.  I've only been playing about a week at this point, and it's just dull playing solo.  IGN should be the same.

Already in one.

nevermind

Spoke in PM. Welcome back :)

Hey, I'm not sure if the fact that this is my first post in this forum will hurt my chances, but I would love to join! I've recently started playing and after informing myself a lot about the game and reaching rank4, I feel like I'm hooked enough now to warrant joining a clan.

My IGN is Ignef!

Already in one.

Tired of PUGs, would like to find a group of mature, cool people to play with.  IGN is illminister, I would greatly appreciate an invite, thanks!

Sorry, already applied to another.

Hi,

Your clan seems nice. I'd like to join.

IGN: von4steiner

thanks

MR 11

I would like to join

Just curious whether the clan is also multi-game? Part of couple of players looking for a new clan not only for Warframe but other games as well.

[Edit] If so then there's at least 2 of us right off the bat that'd be interested in joining with another 2-3 after that.

We mainly play Warframe. During large gaps in between updates we play a few other games ranging from Heroes of the Storm to Interstellar Marines. The basic answer is probably not.