The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Hello my IGN is Aergarda currently looking for a casual clan to join. I'm rank 21 looking for a new clan while I'm still in the current one. If you want to you can PM me in game or here i'm usually online after 5pm est time. 

Hey, I'm new to the game, I'm pretty active throughout the week (on TS too) and need someone to show me the ropes of the game really and then get into the later game stuff with, if that's something I can find here, inv please :)

ING: Etherealpanda

MR:2

On 5/29/2016 at 10:20 PM, Terroizer said:

I would love to join, was declined by another clan because I wasn't 18+, ;w; 16 wasn't enough..

Ign: Terroizer

Invited!

17 hours ago, EtherealPanda said:

Hey, I'm new to the game, I'm pretty active throughout the week (on TS too) and need someone to show me the ropes of the game really and then get into the later game stuff with, if that's something I can find here, inv please :)

ING: Etherealpanda

MR:2

Invited!

9 hours ago, Ghostritual said:

MR 20, would love to join :)

Invited!

3 hours ago, B_L_A_Z_E said:

I'd like to join.

Already in a clan.

17 hours ago, Aergarda said:

Hello my IGN is Aergarda currently looking for a casual clan to join. I'm rank 21 looking for a new clan while I'm still in the current one. If you want to you can PM me in game or here i'm usually online after 5pm est time. 

Feel free to PM me ingame.

• 1 month later...

Hello there! 

Was looking to join a friendly community but with some of the older clans or more experienced clans, I haven't played long enough for some of the MR requirements (currently MR4). 

I try to be extremely active and am always looking for new things to do and I like to think I get along with just about any personality =)

IGN: Knightlus

Thanks for considering!

Yo! Long time no see!
Remember me? Me @Xaneixan and @Psychey just came back to the game a few day ago and we started to investigate all the new things that came to the game and we are kinda excited about this "new" warframe. 

Do you guys still have slots? at least 2. Me and @Xaneixan are moreless (due to college we need to study as well) active right now but @Psychey is more into OW right now.

Let me know. W would be glad to join you again :)

Dia duit, I'd like to join your clan as well, if that's still possible. :)

I'm a rather new player myself (joined last week), but got most of the tricks and general ideas figured out. Maxed my first Warframe, building my second now.

I'm mostly online between 15-22 PM CET/GMT+1

IGN: Ferah_Frithu
MR: 3

I'm mostly looking for people to play and trade with, because it doesn't work very well with most of the randoms out there. In-game chat is flooded with requests and squad offers too, so there is no real way to get to know people either :P

Looking forward to hear from you, slán! :)

On 7/1/2016 at 8:13 PM, Knightlus said:

Hello there! 

Was looking to join a friendly community but with some of the older clans or more experienced clans, I haven't played long enough for some of the MR requirements (currently MR4). 

I try to be extremely active and am always looking for new things to do and I like to think I get along with just about any personality =)

IGN: Knightlus

Thanks for considering!

Accepted!!

On 7/4/2016 at 11:28 AM, Danubio said:

Yo! Long time no see!
Remember me? Me @Xaneixan and @Psychey just came back to the game a few day ago and we started to investigate all the new things that came to the game and we are kinda excited about this "new" warframe. 

Do you guys still have slots? at least 2. Me and @Xaneixan are moreless (due to college we need to study as well) active right now but @Psychey is more into OW right now.

Let me know. W would be glad to join you again :)

Already in one. 

Welcome back though, hope you guys are enjoying all the updates :D

On 7/4/2016 at 11:38 AM, Hell-Boy98 said:

IGN: Hell-Boy98

Already in one.

On 7/4/2016 at 9:36 PM, Ferah_Frithu said:

Dia duit, I'd like to join your clan as well, if that's still possible. :)

I'm a rather new player myself (joined last week), but got most of the tricks and general ideas figured out. Maxed my first Warframe, building my second now.

I'm mostly online between 15-22 PM CET/GMT+1

IGN: Ferah_Frithu
MR: 3

I'm mostly looking for people to play and trade with, because it doesn't work very well with most of the randoms out there. In-game chat is flooded with requests and squad offers too, so there is no real way to get to know people either :P

Looking forward to hear from you, slán! :)

Invited!

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

I'm kinda sorta coming back to Warframe and your clan sounds way better than my dead one.

IGN: PlayMyStation
MR19

I've been playing this game on and off for years since it was beta so I can confidently say I hate this game, but it always brings me back in.

On 7/7/2016 at 4:17 AM, YuixUchi said:

IGN: YuixUchi

MR: 21

Hi, I'm looking for a new friendly clan after my old one started going inactive. I play more often on weekends and after new updates, but I'm still active everyday.

Accepted!

On 7/7/2016 at 4:18 AM, PlayMyStation said:

I'm kinda sorta coming back to Warframe and your clan sounds way better than my dead one.

IGN: PlayMyStation
MR19

I've been playing this game on and off for years since it was beta so I can confidently say I hate this game, but it always brings me back in.

Accepted!

I'm mature (34 y/o) and pretty casual. :) I played the game quite a bit about three years back, started again a few months ago and found a whole lot of new content to explore and things to learn. I still don't know all the ins and outs of the game (for instance the clan/dojo stuff), but I've gotten to rank 10 so I'm not exactly a beginner, either. Lately I've been playing a bit of warframe more or less every day.

IGN: Norkel

MR: 10

Edited by Norkel

Hey There,

I'm a fairly new casual player, MR6 going on 7, and I'd like to start getting into the more cooperative side of the game.  If you'll have me, I'd love to join your clan.

IGN: Tempus2222

Edit: spelling

Edited by Tempus2222

Hello, I'd like to join the clan ^^

IGN: FunFunTNT

MR: 16

Other information ^^: Friendly, Respectful, Very active and alawys there to help.

It would be nice, if I could join without long waiting time. But if there are issues: Take your time!

On 7/8/2016 at 5:05 PM, Norkel said:

I'm mature (34 y/o) and pretty casual. :) I played the game quite a bit about three years back, started again a few months ago and found a whole lot of new content to explore and things to learn. I still don't know all the ins and outs of the game (for instance the clan/dojo stuff), but I've gotten to rank 10 so I'm not exactly a beginner, either. Lately I've been playing a bit of warframe more or less every day.

IGN: Norkel

MR: 10

Accepted!

On 7/9/2016 at 3:34 PM, Tempus2222 said:

Hey There,

I'm a fairly new casual player, MR6 going on 7, and I'd like to start getting into the more cooperative side of the game.  If you'll have me, I'd love to join your clan.

IGN: Tempus2222

Edit: spelling

Accepted!

On 7/10/2016 at 10:53 AM, FunFunTNT said:

Hello, I'd like to join the clan ^^

IGN: FunFunTNT

MR: 16

Other information ^^: Friendly, Respectful, Very active and alawys there to help.

It would be nice, if I could join without long waiting time. But if there are issues: Take your time!

Accepted!

On 7/11/2016 at 0:59 AM, DeathByFlare said:

hi I would like to join the clan

IGN: DeathByFlare

MR: 11

easy-going, willing to help as needed

Sorry, applied to multiple.