Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3  

[DE]Megan

So:

- No adjustments to lich adaptation/damage reduction for guns other than Arquebex and similar OP guns as intended

- No fixed mod descriptions for Umbral mods as the set now only provides 48.8% Tau Resist

- No fix for galvanised mods not working on projectiles

- No fix for people not able to finish their Sister/Lich's third stab

- No fix for loss of control when someone else is Vanquish/Converting their lich in the same mission

Until Tennocon?

I don't think players are going to put up with these chamges for that long, especially those jumping back into the update.

Please reconsider doing another hotfix run for the above issues.

But the Tenet Diplos alt fire bug where projectile will circle infinitely on enemy with smaller hitbox like Rollers and Shield Ospreys still not fixed yet. 

And plz replace Tenet Diplo current 2 bullet burst gimmick with automatic shots (Like Buzlok). The aim lock is cool but the burst part ruins it tbh. 

Thanks for your efforts!!😄

but, I still want an arcane slot in the exalted guns.

Or let the effect be shared between the secondary and the exalted gun.

Like other warframe arcanes.

Please...😔

26 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Any word on the script to get folks the Oull mod from the first day of the update that they never recieved?

it did happen, there was no inbox message along with it though. check your mods, they should be there, even the Ultimatums.

1 minute ago, Oorel said:

it did happen, there was no inbox message along with it though. check your mods, they should be there, even the Ultimatums.

I still didn't get mine, and it's not in my mods, so I assume I'm not the only one and some people are still affected by this

De-power the lich Corpus and Grineer, please. They are too tough, and they do too much damage. It's more agony than fun. I am forced to use Ash, because with other Warframes I can't do damage, althought I have some nice builds. I also noticed that Ash's Shurikens, with augment, do not remove the armor from the lich.

Can't you decrease the Kuva Lich Murmurs even more? They are too much, and it takes too long.

5 minutes ago, DarknessNightshade said:

So:

- No adjustments to lich adaptation/damage reduction for guns other than Arquebex and similar OP guns as intended

This is a gigantic issue resulting from a good idea gone terribly wrong and needs attention ASAP before everyone ditches Sisters for now. The DPS scaling mitigation is just a bad idea, "balancing" it around the highest DPS option (Arquebex) and then applying it all the way down is a... mindboggling thing to do. No matter how you spin the explanation, the execution is a mistake. High end built Mesa Regulators should NOT do 7 damage whe nmodded for Magnetic versus Sister shields. That is NOT acceptable. Us gaming the game to construct lower dps guns to do more damage is a terrible route we're being forced into.

Last hotfix until tennocon??? FIX GALVINIZED APTITUDE/SAVY/SHOT NOT WORKING ON PROJECTILE WEAPONS. That should be pretty high on the priority list, I farmed and bought all of the mods then upgraded them all just to find out that three of them don't even work properly. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one, please please get this fixed.

Thank you for the update!

Two Things that have STILL BEEN NEGLECTED AND NOT SPOKEN of and NEED FIXING:

1. Spawning into dojo's still forcing players into the railjack as opposed to the "spawn room". 

2. Still no fix to using Stance Forma AND Umbral Forma on the Dark Split-Sword. 

On 2021-05-27 at 6:59 PM, Halo said:

Thank you for the update! 

Two Things that should still be addressed and fixed:  

1. Spawning into dojo's still forcing players into the railjack as opposed to the "spawn room". 

2. Still no fix to using Stance Forma AND Umbral Forma on the Dark Split-Sword. 

Like, it needs to be addressed, sooner rather than later, because it has been months… no A YEAR since Stance Forma broke on the Dark Split Sword and been MORE THAN TWO YEARS on dojo spawning not working correctly.

Not exactly related to this particular hotfix, but to Sister of Parvos patch as a whole:

Damage Resistance Mod Math Changes:

The following changes occurred due to the following scenario being shared:

A player reported that combining Umbral Mods + Adaptation + Lightning Rod on any Warframe made them fully immune to all damage from the Hydrolyst Eidolon.

Prior to this discovery, we already made sure we couldn’t reach 100% Damage Resistance because that would just be excessive in all cases. You can see this in action when we capped the ‘In Air’ Damage Resistance Mods. Even though the Mods theoretically could reach 100% Damage Resistance, there is a hard cap at 90%. 

In response and to avoid future oversights, we have changed the way Damage Resistance works. It now works on ‘Damage Remaining’ instead of having all the Modifiers combined and operating at once. 

Example: 
Consider the case of:
4x 25% Damage Resistance Mods:

WAS: (25% + 25% + 25% + 25%) = 100% Damage Reduction

NEW: Take 25% Less Damage = Only take 75% Damage

0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 = 31.5% damage taken AKA 68.5% damage reduction

Its just me, or this sounds like a gigantic nerf nobody is talking about?

Please fix Sister candidates sometimes not spawning after exiting the Granum void even after successfully getting rank 1 or higher. It's already bad enough we have to do the void in the first place, them not spawning just makes this drag on for such an unnecessarily long time.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3  

Barring any emergencies this will be our last Hotfix before TennoCon

EMERGENCY - fix the Galvanized Savvy / Shot / Aptitude Mods not working properly on some weapons and alternative mode-shot.

Yes, thank you for stealth-nerfing exodia contagion... again... But hey since you seem to suddenly remember its existence, could you please fix the awkward delay before the projectile fires that was unintentionally added years ago? Especially since you said many times before that you care deeply about the game's animations. Unless of course that was also another stealth-nerf.

Also I find it sad that in an update centered around encouraging people to use guns alongside melee more often, you'd nerf the build that was the closest to achieving just that... Long gone are the days of incorporating players' creativity in the game.

Archived