Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3  

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Oorel said:

it did happen, there was no inbox message along with it though. check your mods, they should be there, even the Ultimatums.

I posted my reply to this thread before the script was actually run and Megan updated the status of it.

2 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

So Yareli will be bad until sometime after TennoCon. Ok.

Lets be honest, yareli is going to literally require a full rework to be anything more than a bad gimmick. Really sad they released Yareli like this, its almost like she was only in concept phase but had to be rushed out the door because the update needed to release. Sounds somewhat familiar to railjacks original release ....

Unfortunate that so many near broken features of this patch is being left alone until after Tennocon.

But on a semi related note. I don't know what update/hotfix it was that fixed the peppered texture on Nidus deluxe skin, but thanks!

3 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

So, we are getting lich/sisters up to probably a 99% damage reduction value when Tier/Rank 5, but also a heavy nerf to melee. And we are bashing them like we would do with a freaking bulletsponge, except with a melee, since rifles and co still suck for this purpose. On top of it, we are taking more than 4 minutes to actually kill that one on their fleet/ship/cruiser/wtfever-last mission.

Either revert melee changes or rethink the damage reduction stuff, as this is more than a total time waste. I want to have options to play with and not being stuck to a fooking inaros/invisible frame and a fast hitting melee weapon.

^^ I would rather necramechs be unavailable during the final fight to circumvent this issue. Just because its in a railjack node doesnt mean it was necessary to include necramechs.

Its made the fights very stale in that if you want to do damage you bring a voidrig and sit there in its 4th ability to do the damage that they (lich/sister) were balanced around. Rather than having a fun more engaging battle without necramechs.

Alternatively, could have just made necramechs do 0 dmg to sister/liches forcing the fight to be in frames.

21 minutes ago, NovusKnight said:

Ambassador and diplos need to be able to kill things. More bullets in the mag only means more BBs shot at enemies. We dont need BBs, we need BOOLETS.

Diplos is dope, the lock on damage could be higher but otherwise the weapon is incredibly solid

I noticed that the Grannum Void rank accumulative rewards got broken. We are only been giving the current rank ones (If you reached Rank 3, you are only getting the Rank 3 reward without the Rank 1 and 2) as it is shown on this pic

OyBpi97.png

Exodia Contagion nerfed again. I find this move rather strange, since it's one of those skills that adds a bit of diversity to the game. I tend to think the best way to fix meta isn't by nerfing, but adding more options. Eventually, there will be a state where there are enough good options that the playerbase won't just stick to one meta.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3  

Barring any emergencies this will be our last Hotfix before TennoCon

Weapon Changes:

• Ambassador clip size increased to 96 and increased ammo pool to 960.

• Fixed scenarios where Railjack Survival (and potentially Spy) rewards were not given when playing Public matchmaking. 

People are still missing their drops of this weapon.

It's still untradeable unlike other Railjack-only weapons.

It's still super tedious to farm each part since they're /all/ 8% Rotation C survival drops

Did I mention that if you get the roll you might not even GET the damn thing anyway!

Okay so the event of missing a drop is fixed, hopefully the hours people wasted can be remedied. Hell, I've heard it's not even a decent weapon with slow reload and alt-fire speeds 🤨

This might be late, but

Oh noes, we accidentally gave scaling damage to the players! How do we fix this?
I know! Let's give railjack ground units like 25X times the level-appropriate HP and then put some new gear behind them!

Also wtf are these corpus RJ units?

There's a MOA that's just straight-up IMMUNE to everything and has the Treasurer's plot armor and it spawns not once, but ALL THE TIME.

Also, don't like your companions dying? Here's a drone that can just forked-lightning Everyone at the same time without warning, completely silently, without pause. We're also pairing these up with nullifers so you don't nuke them from afar.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed change:

• In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground.

Another absolutely utterly pointless and unwarranted stealth nerf that you thought nobody would notice.

Embarraassing

2 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I was one of the ones reporting this, so I guess it's nice to see it actually acknowledged.

I really wish you guys would reconsider. The only way to pull this off before was to bullet jump+aimglide+melee+jump+aimglide+melee. Yeah, you could throw two before touching the ground, but 1) it took practice to pull off, and felt rewarding, and 2) it's always been explicitly faster to throw them by doing short double jumps. All the previous method did was give you more mobility at the cost of fire rate, while - again - being a learned skill - something we have precious little of in Warframe.

Please reconsider this nerf.

I reported this also. I mainly use it for my PT runs on my Chroma so you can throw 3 before touching the ground. It's a pointless restriction that serves almost zero purpose

Archived